WildDragon Mir2[Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Isit going to be the same as TheEnd where it’s money hungry and everything is sold for GameGold via the trust merchant?
TheEnd's most Gameshop items were for Gold , GameGold.
You was able to swap gold for GG via TM
Crafting was mainly using Gold options as a gold sink
Rank #1 in theend spent 0 $ and lot more didnt donate but they were better than most.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Rank #1 in theend spent 0 $ and lot more didnt donate but they were better than most.

So in other words everything is going to be traded in the TM with gamegold again…. Shame as TheEnd wasn’t that bad of a server, just very donation hungry… I’m out.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Updated
Selecting Chars View.

Attachments

• received_318497306682848.jpg
    received_318497306682848.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 32

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
well i have been working past few days.
adjusted few codes.
Pets Stats
-Taosit Pets geting thier stats from Master SC.
-Wizard Clone , Tamed mobs geting thier stats from Master MC.
-Assassin Clone geting stats from Master DC.

Taoist Healing (Friendly Target)
Aids you to aim well while your friends around mobs.

CrescentSlash (Assassins Leveling Spell)
Changed to level 35 - Increased its drop rate from bosses.

CatchUp Experience Buff

Added alot of items -- (2 Kits Every 6 Levels For Each Class)
1-Normal items (Drops from mobs , Drop from bosses easy to find) - Low stats , Dura , no Added random stats.
2-Rare items (Drop from bosses rare to find) - Better stats than normal by double - Chance to drop with random added stats.

3-Special items (Drop from bosses different rates depends on bosses level , power)
-Usable by all classes , Low level with special stats.

4-Legacy items (Rarest ingame) - (Brace , Ring , Necklace , Armour , Weapon)
-Each item has its own special stats
-Ring High amount of (DC , MC , SC)
-Bracelet High amount of (AC , MAC , Agility , Accuracy)
-Necklace High amount of (HealthRecovery , Health %)
-Armour High amount of (AC , MAC) + 2 Luck.
-Weapon High amount of (DC , MC , SC) + 2 luck.

DownLoad Link:

(Server is ready for launch)
If we had enough members in discord and people wants it live sooner we can do it this Friday (09/07/2021)
Vote please on discord to launch server this friday (09/07/2021) or to wait for the next weekend
thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: deano13

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
Content wise the end was great, but u cannot deny that the server was massively p2w, you even changed gameshop prices and made them expensive when people started joining mid-stage of the server u can't deny that :). forced most people into donating if they wanted a chance to fight other players. It was the biggest cashcow i played in my life lol.

Also if i remember correctly rank 1 was either Tearscreamm or Guilty crown and they both donated. Every player who had decent kit had to donate otherwise they'd lose out on mount and pads total of 100 dc lol.

Conclusion: Every top player on TheEnd donated theres not one single person with OP kit that hasn't donated.

However the past is the past, just don't make the same problem on your new server and we're all good .

Reactions: jaffar99

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
I've not played 3gena's servers before but you can definitely tell he's getting better at creating adverts and servers! Best of luck with this one.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
I've not played 3gena's servers before but you can definitely tell he's getting better at creating adverts and server! Best of luck with this one.
ty mate :) you can join us this server.

Laylas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 2, 2013
TheEnd wasn’t bad, it was just so donation heavy where it got to the point every decent item in TM was for game gold, I just hope he’s not as greedy this time round and keeps TM to gold only and expect everyone to donate just to get somewhere. I’ll give it a go, but I know what red flags to look out for this time round.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Content wise the end was great, but u cannot deny that the server was massively p2w, you even changed gameshop prices and made them expensive when people started joining mid-stage of the server u can't deny that :). forced most people into donating if they wanted a chance to fight other players. It was the biggest cashcow i played in my life lol.

Also if i remember correctly rank 1 was either Tearscreamm or Guilty crown and they both donated. Every player who had decent kit had to donate otherwise they'd lose out on mount and pads total of 100 dc lol.

Conclusion: Every top player on TheEnd donated theres not one single person with OP kit that hasn't donated.

However the past is the past, just don't make the same problem on your new server and we're all good .
I was the strongest player in the game but was f2p
Post automatically merged:

I was the strongest player in the game but was f2p
U could sell stuff for gg very easily tbh
Post automatically merged:

TheEnd wasn’t bad, it was just so donation heavy where it got to the point every decent item in TM was for game gold, I just hope he’s not as greedy this time round and keeps TM to gold only and expect everyone to donate just to get somewhere. I’ll give it a go, but I know what red flags to look out for this time round.
Yeah that was 1 issue, gg became stronger than gold, later on he added gold sinks etc... but tbh even gold wasn’t bad u could earn a decent amount, and getting drops wasnt easy but u could get in similar tier kit to others... noobs was getting Mir kit lol.. evefy1 had a chance just huge rng... but I do hope the shop is toned down a lil

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
TM isnt for GG , Gold dw. but this wont prevent players from selling items for GG.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
TM isnt for GG , Gold dw. but this wont prevent players from selling items for GG.
Well that’s decent imo, one thing putting me off was the GG TM like TheEnd, glad you’ve changed it, quick question though, what have you done to cater for warrior lvling if you’ve changed crescent to 35 for sin? iirc sins on TheEnd dominated over wars with how OP crescent slash lvling was lol, so jw do I go sin again 😂

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Well that’s decent imo, one thing putting me off was the GG TM like TheEnd, glad you’ve changed it, quick question though, what have you done to cater for warrior lvling if you’ve changed crescent to 35 for sin? iirc sins on TheEnd dominated over wars with how OP crescent slash lvling was lol, so jw do I go sin again 😂
CS isnt hitting with a.speed it working like BladeAvalanche
warrs got halfmoon ans then CHM , bladestorm at 42 but it wont be main skill to lvl it has v nice pve dmg with CD , you can use it while ur lvling with chm.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
CS isnt hitting with a.speed it working like BladeAvalanche
warrs got halfmoon ans then CHM , bladestorm at 42 but it wont be main skill to lvl it has v nice pve dmg with CD , you can use it while ur lvling with chm.

Ahhh nice, I see what you done there, on TheEnd crescent slash worked with speed and it was crazy OP lol, nice change.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Decided when you're going live bud?

Good luck on either weekend!

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Decided to launch friday but dedi isnt rdy yet i had to change the windows installed on the pc.
company said it will be rdy tomorrow so our launch is going to be in

Live Saturday (10/07/2021) 6:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.