Help Will and Wix Library Mobs

zircon2k23

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 29, 2017
One question, can I add more bugs or zone heads in my library or in my base? I mean that after the mon-22 in all the bases I cannot add more? I have tried it and I can create the image library and the folder without problem, but then when entering the one that would be for example (mon-23 (frames from 3001 to 4000) would be 223 if I don't make a mistake? I get the one of the mon-1 referring to the 3.
Somebody help me please! thanks

--------

Una pregunta, puedo añadir más bichos o jefes de zona en mi libreria o en mi base? me refiero que despues de la mon-22 en todas las bases no puedo añadir mas? lo he probado y puedo crear la libreria de imagenes y la carpeta sin problema, pero luego al ingresar el que seria por ejemplo (mon-23 (fotogramas del 3001 al 4000) seria 223 si no me equivoco no? me sale el de la mon-1 referente al 3.
Alguien me ayuda por favor! gracias
Post automatically merged:

Is it possible to add more mobs or bosses to the existing ones? or do they need to be replaced? in holley 3.55

----

Es posible poder añadir mas mobs o boss a los que ya hay? o hay que reemplazarlos? en holley 3.55

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I haven't used those files in a very, very long time and most of people have switched to Zircon.

I can't remember the mob limit but it was pretty low. You couldn't add more like you can with the new files. You had to reuse the same mobs with different AI.

Upvote 0