Will there be servers with 200 players online in 2020?

jonti

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2008
Doubt any gonna make 200 any more.
The play mir like a first person shooter and attack everything onscreen style has dominated and attitude of play my pk way or fk off and stop cryin has meant all the ones who dont play that way have done exactly that and fked off.
Were a few who quit zircon early on cos constant pk. Number were high there cos jamie clever and loads ppl afk levelling pigs or something.
Not seen any of those guilds that liked a fight but wouldnt attack just cos u were on screen. Cant even remember the names any more.
So no, no more 200 at launch.
Would like to be proved wrong but not holding breath

+

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Easily can. Make 200+, it’s just all the recent servers have been dogshit, the gms have had shitty attitude, TPR wasn’t bad but it got better later... valk was good throughout just slowly died down with the broken **** and drops, Marble wasn’t being updated much,

Safe to say there hasn’t really been proper high UC stable servers, like I’m talking atleast 100 not even 200... atleast apoc managed it with massive advertising and hype, it kept a high UC for a while.. was fun while it lasted...

Butnits defo a mix of the hype, is the server actually good? Playable? Nothing that’s just dumb, thorough testing?( most servers they say “we’ve done this testing bla bla)” day one there’s massive bugs
Post automatically merged:

Oh and another thing is, the boy who cried wolf (with updating the game etc), it always happens on servers gms can’t really deliver what they promise, sometimes halfarse **** and peoplenget fedup and leave..

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
and yet i'm sure they'll be a gameshop :ROFLMAO:
dont get the wrong idea, i think a gameshop is essential to any successful game - its what drives it and keeps it going.
i just dont like people that do false advertising.
It's not false advertising. I clearly said that we are not going to make a cash cow server. All our team members are financially stable so manking money from a Mir server is not our primary goal.
Yes there will be a probably be a gameshop. Not going to deny that as you are correct, it is essential to any sucessful game as we would prefer the costs of running a server to be covered.
My point is that we arn't just throwing a server up to make quick cash. We are doing this for other motives.

Drakay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2014
Wouldn't mind playing again if there's a decent server in 2020 :unsure:

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
and yet i'm sure they'll be a gameshop :ROFLMAO:
dont get the wrong idea, i think a gameshop is essential to any successful game - its what drives it and keeps it going.
i just dont like people that do false advertising.

no point generating false hype until we're closer to a release date
The only time you come back to lomcn is when your bank accounts low, not every server as to be about gameshop/money. Some do it for the pure enjoyment of learning/ hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: LOMValkyrie

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
200 UC be nice to see. I'd maybe give it ago!