Will there be servers with 200 players online in 2020?

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
Subjective, quality is a matter of opinion; But yeah I would say so.

May the Phoenix rise!

• Love
Reactions: Wittin

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
There are a few,
Valk V2
Sapphire
Artificial (I think its called

TPR V2

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I reckon mir2 can still pull in 200

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

For sure easy. I think Sapphire and Valk v2 will both do it, just don't know if either will hold it for a decent amount of time, i would be surprised to see 300+ UC on next big server with how dry Mir2 has been people probably have an itch to play.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
200+ UC i think is really attainable as long as people actually advertise before hand (email shots, forum posts, sneak peek posts , flashy website etc. --- as well as good content obviously)

The problem atm is a lot of people who release a server, announce its being released 2 weeks before live, and then the day before say "Oh look, we are live!"

Reactions: Pete107

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
I think there will be 2 or 3 that will get over 200-250 tbh. Just annoying as i want a server to play but seems atleast 3-5month wait

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
I think there will be 2 or 3 that will get over 200-250 tbh. Just annoying as i want a server to play but seems atleast 3-5month wait

come back to warcraft until then, some pvp happening now so kinda fun lol

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Nah matey 3g is doing good but... Ive never gone back to a mir server ive quit. Once i lose interest that`s it. On that note if server was 200+ users with a market..and not a select 10-20 with all the market wanting daft **** for basic things....then maybe.

Yo kyle and yh brudda i suppose cause the gms love to follow me around and change half of the **** and let wizard tank like wars. Meanwhile dw my skele tanked in bug cave better Nerf it so not to op! Not going to lie half time its drop files camp top end bosses 30-45min to kill do 10-15 on a cycyle over a few days to find out mobs or a sub that takes 5mins to kill has dropped x5 better than all my bosses put together. :( xD ill save my time and quit :p hope to see a decent one out so i can actually enjoy playing a game as now leuge and cs aint doing it for me at all!

Last edited:

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
keep an eye on the upcoming thread, i reckon there might be 1 capable of it ;)

Come on @Bon give us a possible ETA, Jan? Feb? March or even April at least let us know how long we should prepare our patience to be like :D

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Maybe/keep an eye out..bad advert!

Ben....you should be pushing out all your content/knowledge/adverts/hype as much as possible.

The lomcn core arent enough atm...need to spread the word via other routes, facebook, websites

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
Sounds like there is going to be some serious competition for Mir in 2020. Our team has ramped up now. We are now a team of 5 who are doing this purely for our egos. So you can all look forward to seeing a non-cash cow server.
🚂 🚃 🚃 🚃 🚃 🚃

• Haha
Reactions: LOMValkyrie

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Sounds like there is going to be some serious competition for Mir in 2020. Our team has ramped up now. We are now a team of 5 who are doing this purely for our egos. So you can all look forward to seeing a non-cash cow server.
🚂 🚃 🚃 🚃 🚃 🚃
and yet i'm sure they'll be a gameshop :ROFLMAO:
dont get the wrong idea, i think a gameshop is essential to any successful game - its what drives it and keeps it going.
i just dont like people that do false advertising.

Maybe/keep an eye out..bad advert!

Ben....you should be pushing out all your content/knowledge/adverts/hype as much as possible.

The lomcn core arent enough atm...need to spread the word via other routes, facebook, websites
no point generating false hype until we're closer to a release date