Wimbledon, Go Murray!!!

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Hope all you british people are cheering on Andy Murray after his outstanding win yesturday. Would be great to see him in the final but he has to go through Nadal tomorrow to get the the semi's first.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
ye he playd very well at the beginning he was crap and thought he was gonna get owned but he did pull it around after though, good job tbh. we need a british to win it for once. not a big fan of Tennis but this will be a great win for him. aswell as the british.

/ancient

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
Hope all you british people are cheering on Andy Murray after his outstanding win yesturday. Would be great to see him in the final but he has to go through Nadal tomorrow to get the the semi's first.

he beat the Frenchman man. good. but then nadal should pwn his ass. and if all goes to plan fed will win again.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
he beat the Frenchman man. good. but then nadal should pwn his ass. and if all goes to plan fed will win again.

When Murray has faced Nadal before it has always gone to 5 sets but Nadal always pulled through the last 1 to win, who's to say it might go differently this time? I'm still going to say it will be a Federer vs Nadal final again tho, its just nice to see Murray get past the round stages for once :P

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester

Ive never got so involved in tennis as i did the other night lol, couldnt help it.. He's got every chance of beating Nadal either way it's going to be a great match.

Lol what can you say.. Nadal is just a beast hope he goes on to win it now!

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Nadal is fantasic, and only 22. Knew he would rip Murray to pieces.

Murray is a scottish ****, so I;m glad he lost.

Remember all the **** he come out with to do with England in the World Cup a couple of years ago? And then he now wants all of us to back him? He can bollocks.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Nadal is fantasic, and only 22. Knew he would rip Murray to pieces.

Murray is a scottish ****, so I;m glad he lost.

Remember all the **** he come out with to do with England in the World Cup a couple of years ago? And then he now wants all of us to back him? He can bollocks.

Didnt he say he wouldn't support England football team, well tbh i wouldn't support the Scottish team so i cant see any fault with that statement. Although more could of been said and i missed it :p.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Didnt he say he wouldn't support England football team, well tbh i wouldn't support the Scottish team so i cant see any fault with that statement. Although more could of been said and i missed it :p.
He came out with loads of bull****, said something about he plays tennis for scotland and scotland only, not GB or what ever tennisp layers represent.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Two amazing atheletes shame there can only be one winner lol, enjoyed the final was ace and Nadal imo deserved it.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Was a fantastic final.

And as much as federer is a great professional in tennis and loved by many people, I was pleased for nadal.

that guy has come a long way, never been as good on grass, but yesterday he was fantastic.

Should now prove good compotition in future for Wimbledon... now federer just needs to beat him on clay... but he seems pretty unbeatable on clay!

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I wanted Nadal to win too, and it was an immense watch.

About time someone gave Fed a rest from the title.
By all reports Nadal's improved greatly this year, it certainly showed last night. Real close..

/Gandi

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
nadals win makes murrays loss not so bad as he lost to the tournaments winner, spain getting all the luck this year.