Win32 error

moody

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2006
When I try to load HolleyDBSvr it comes up with this error...

[Win32 Error] The system cannot find the path specified.

What do I need to do to fix it? any help apreciated

moody

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2006
Sorry for the double post but the HolleyDBSvr is saying it cant connect to the LoginServer... how do i fix this problem?

Upvote 0

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
that you have to find out if login server is properly started.

also post screenshots will help a lot.

Upvote 0

zircon2k23

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 29, 2017
Good afternoon,
I have the same problem as @moody (WIN 32 in HolleyDBSvr), when I open it I get this error.
I have been some time without touching again things of the server for personal reasons and when I come back and I want to continue and open all the programming I get this error.
Thanks
Attached image. Error 1.jpg

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
It sounds like a config problem, either here or elsewhere... please check this post and all are correct.

Upvote 0

zircon2k23

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 29, 2017
It sounds like a config problem, either here or elsewhere... please check this post and all are correct.

Hi, I have looked at this comment from some time ago, and I wanted to ask if this configuration is to open it online and people can enter or is it to open and create the server privately?
Post automatically merged:

Can someone explain or leave a link to some post already explanatory, where it explains how to configure the ports to have it online the server.
Thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Good afternoon,
I have the same problem as @moody (WIN 32 in HolleyDBSvr), when I open it I get this error.
I have been some time without touching again things of the server for personal reasons and when I come back and I want to continue and open all the programming I get this error.
Thanks
Attached image. View attachment 26738

It would be helpful if you showed the whole error message.

Reactions: zircon2k23
Upvote 0

zircon2k23

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 29, 2017
Sería útil que mostrara el mensaje de error completo.
In the previous comment I attached the image.

It would be helpful if you showed the whole error message.

That post is for an online server. It was the exact setup from Sting3G at the time.
Okey, thanks. I'll try.

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Nothing else comes out, it cuts off at that word.

Then check the thread @idaBigA mentioned.

That error sounds like the gates are not talking to each other due to some misconfiguration.

That said, I highly recommend you using the Zircon files. They are newer, with many new features, open source, work in newer OS, etc.

Upvote 0

zircon2k23

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 29, 2017
For the moment I have solved the problem, thank you very much for the help and the effort, it seems that it was a problem of IPS and configuration.
I would like to switch to Zircon, could you help me with the basics, how to open and create my base and from there start working.
Thanks

Upvote 0