Work in progress

Join Discord

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
obviously I am no Ipixel, but you should still dig this...

(imcomplete..)

plus12version2copywv5.jpg

Still needs work doing on the nav bar and banner especially, but coming together nicely.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Very nice work bud, as you've said yourself the nav and banner needs attention but once you've got that sorted it'll be wicked.

Pure_Fusion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
The background effect is very good. The actual template is too simple and there are alot of parts where it just looks amateurish. Like the stroke going over the bottom bar, that + background = no.

Font - its ok, the gradient makes it look too flat. And i dont really like gray and black but thats just me. Also i recon you should lower the opacity on layers of the font (the one that is strenched out).

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
I think from the feedback I need to work on some content for the general template.

Pure_Fusion I dont understand what you ment about the stroke going over the bottom bar.

Anyway, I still need to put alot more time into this, so keep commenting and I'll try incorporate what advise I can.

Dark12345

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Portsmouth
id like to ask a question , is this just a image? or isit html code?.

could i make a template in html , and on dreamweaver do tht region thing... so when u click the objects it works?

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
id like to ask a question , is this just a image? or isit html code?.

could i make a template in html , and on dreamweaver do tht region thing... so when u click the objects it works?

No code behind it yet, have only been working on it for around 3hrs now, planning on spending at least 10 just for the design.

And yes this is possible in html.

Update...
plus12version2copyxl1.jpg

Need some ideas for the right hand side of the banner, and maybe some ideas for the nav bar and main content. Other than that, carry on as normal ;)

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
I think the abstract thing fades out too quicky..Also i think you shoul pur that portfoilo/designs/about me there to fill it..

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
I think the abstract thing fades out too quicky..Also i think you shoul pur that portfoilo/designs/about me there to fill it..

Would you rather it filled the whole bar? I wasn't sure if it would contrast the entire design then.

Also those buttons have been taken out because they're going to be replaced with nicer, more detailed ones, rather than the default PS vector shapes. Keep checking for updates

thnx for the feedback

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
MMMM..Not sure i like that abstractness fading into a gradient, either make it fade into a solid color or don't make it fade at all :S

I still think you should put them links there though, lol

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
MMMM..Not sure i like that abstractness fading into a gradient, either make it fade into a solid color or don't make it fade at all :S

I still think you should put them links there though, lol
Update with new navigation buttons
examplebd8.jpg

Last edited:

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
With all due respect J i'd go with what you feel, it's far too easy to take someone's comments and design them what they want to see; which isn't you!

I think your style is great, and I'd hate to see it changed.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Please define his style so that idiots (like me :O ) can understand.

His style, is basically what type of pieces he makes lol, he wasn't saying his actualy style of work in such detail, he just means the style he always uses.

Hope you understand that.. lol

back to main post...
Excelent work, same as said, keep your original, its excelent already.

Make it how you want it :)

/Tofas