World Of Heroes

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
World Of Heroes

Hey guys. server should be up next week sometime here are some features as it stands:

ToDo:
More Boss's
Few More caves

Caves are been customized:
screenie2.jpg screenie3.jpg screenie1.jpg screenie5.jpg screenie4.jpg

Unlimited Storage:
We know that you like to keep items even tho if there useless and always store them! Have no restrictions!

Name Colour:
Change your name a diffrent colour to stand out from the rest of the world of heroes!

Hair Change:
Change your hat and hair style with a FREE hairdresser in safezone :)

Daily Bounus NPC:

Log online everyday and recieve a bounus to help you level and get though the hard times.

New Item Upgrade system:
We have every upgrade you can possibly get, If you have the cash. We have the perks!

Trust Merchant System:
Sell items to World Of Heroes players throughout the World!

Global Shout:
Let the world know what you got to say!

Free Hero** System:
We dont charge you for a hero! Its totally FREE with basic spells, But if you want more. Find the spell book and cash and we can upgrade your Hero with new spells :)

Starter Questionnaire System:
Gain some extra levels and a better starter kit by answering some questions when you first join our world!

MemoryStone:
Records current cords and re-teleports you bk to the same spot
, Dont be forced to start your hunt again with this save position system.

Air Stone:
Drains MP from target every hit
when worn.

Blood Stone:
Drains Hp from target every hit when worn.

Gems system working:
Same kit as your enemie? Upgrad with gems to gain the advantage!

Sabuk Privalage System:

SabukLord jail:
SabukLord gain the right to jail any World of Heroes Player for 10min in their prison at sabuk wall!

Sabuk Member Salary System!
We know how anoying it is when your guild own the wall but you see no benefit as you dont see any gold. We now pay you as a member for been apart of the guild!

Sabuk Leveling Perk:
Sabuk Members gain 1.2x more exp and 1.1x more attack aslong as your in the sabuk Guild!

Wedding System:
Wedding NPC fully working with @DearRecall command!

FireWorks!
Firework items to spice the game up when you want to celebrate something!

Ultimate and Unuiqe Wanted System:
Dont get on with some1 ingame? Spend 30 Ingot and puta price on their head, And anyone who Murders that person from that point on recieves 20 ingot reward! Allow others to do your dirty work!

SafeZone Extra EXP

Auto give exp while logged in every min, You gain experiance playing the game
why cant your chars to :)

Extra Custom kits:
Every so many levels their is a kit ready to wear.

Daily Free For All:
Earn some extra Ingot by winning our Free For All event system, 3 level restictions: Under 30's, 30-60's and Over 60's

Last edited:

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
Wanted System Screenie:
screenie8e.png

Few updates:
Teleport NPC layout updated.
Heroe War Wiz Tao lvl 50 boss's added.
Better layout Map on Duel system
25 level Challange system
AutoSkill and bounus gold feature added on levelup

leveluph.png

Update:
New Death System!
ondeath.png

few lil updates:
GuildWar Point System (Increases Guild Points per GuildWar PK) (coded so cant exploit) havent done npc to spend points but this will be apart of guild rank system

Auto learn Hero Skills:
skillsi.png

==========================================

Alot more features im working on but atm i just want to release for the people who need a good server to play.

Features like: Guild Ranking System! and alot more.

Last edited:

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
i have been running around this server the last couple of days testing it in beta... server is great, gm's are fair and hardworking
Custom features are excellant
Custom caves are awesome with custom drops
custom bosses in custom caves, worth trying when its in official release.. like to see some new players :)

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
how does the sabuk member salary system work? do all the members get gold or only sabuk owners? also how do they get the gold, automatically every hour or so or do you have to collect from npc?

this can easily be expoilted, dont think u thought it thru.
not picking at you but just asking see if theres a way people can expoilt this system.

server sounds good though, tested it and all the best.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Best of luck mate

Limit guilds to 10-15 players in each.
That willl stop people adding noobs, then the noob chars obtaining gold, then just taking it off the chara!

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
how does the sabuk member salary system work? do all the members get gold or only sabuk owners? also how do they get the gold, automatically every hour or so or do you have to collect from npc?

this can easily be expoilted, dont think u thought it thru.
not picking at you but just asking see if theres a way people can expoilt this system.

server sounds good though, tested it and all the best.

thanks for feedback mate, yeah you have to get it yourself from an NPC. Wudnt do it auto.

Best of luck mate

That willl stop people adding noobs, then the noob chars obtaining gold, then just taking it off the chara!

Will do that! :)

Also the guild can do quests in future when i add it to increase their guild members that they can add, to be onest its that to much to be worth exploiting. take ages. probs earn alot more leveling lol. this just a lil bounus feature.

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
Best of luck mate

what is that going to do ? you can add a person,delete them,add new, delete,add,delete etc
but tbh gold is easy enough to obtain from bosses and mobs anyway ^^

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
If memory serves me right you were daydie no? Or something along those lines, and i'm going to guess the ingots are brought via cash? I didn't think the ban was lifted on your head since last time? I may be wrong but those are the things I recall.

/Czeldabolg

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
Ingot drops from boss's and in all fairness some1 has to bring a good server to lomcn, no disrespect to other creaters...

Last edited:

Termy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2009
Awesome ideas look forward to playing this server when its out.

I was playing the live beta test from the start but that has died out due to certain things such as lack of gameplay. So im looking forward to trying a new server this seems the ideal one from your advertisement. However from my experience on the previous heroes files certain taoist skills are way way underpowered like i read somewhere that taoist SoulFireball is ridiculously low compared to wizard thunderbolt such as 9-9 or sumthing where as it should be like 9-13 maybe more on euro I read it on a post somewhere. Where as wizz tbolt is 9-29 or something ridiculous. This is understandable as wizard should be alot stronger anyway but however when you cant even hit WoomaTauras with 26+ sc there is something wrong.

I am just wondering if you would look into improve balancing this as on the other server taoist were extremely weak compared to normal and i had to use dc kit all the time. Let me know because this will help me decide what class I will be playing! Also this will be something to look out for to help balance the server if you didn't know already mobs amc compared to ac is a bit varied in a very unfair way, making warriors even have a big disadvantage to wizards. I dont understand database so i dont look at it. But if you would and let me know if you are making any changes would be greatly appreciated!

Keep up what seems like great work :)

Last edited:

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
no worries, ill test everything and change anything thts unfair. so no worries pal

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
sounds really good i like the idea of sabuk memebers getting benefits will give more reason for competitive guilds to fight. Best of luck with server :D

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
update please? there's a load of folks waiting on this.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Sorry mate it doesn't say in your first post (i don't think) - What kind of rate are you looking at going for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.