World Of Warcraft : Dragonflight

smoochy boys on tour

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Well its a few more hours and the brand new expansion will come out. Anyone here going to be playing ?

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
new race looks really bad remember when they did MOP was very disapointed in the panda. but its wow like a drug i keep going back just like mir...

• Carrot
Reactions: zedina

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Bought the epic edition 2 days ago on sale. Story was boring, levelling experience was just blugh... Got max lvl and cant even be arsed to raid. Waste of money

Reactions: Martyn

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Bought the epic edition 2 days ago on sale. Story was boring, levelling experience was just blugh... Got max lvl and cant even be arsed to raid. Waste of money

What are you even on about, this is the best leveling experience of all the expansion's up untill now....rest well if you don't fell it maybe it's not for you. This expansion was the best they have ever had, even better than TBC and WOTLK. Also then new patches coming out where good, they still need to improve in alot of areas, but its going in the right direction......

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
What are you even on about, this is the best leveling experience of all the expansion's up untill now....rest well if you don't fell it maybe it's not for you. This expansion was the best they have ever had, even better than TBC and WOTLK. Also then new patches coming out where good, they still need to improve in alot of areas, but its going in the right direction......
I've seen a lot of people say that but I just don't understand what crack they are smoking? It's the same old crap, quest/kill repeat... What's different? The Dragon names so you can't keep track of who the hell is who cause they're all called Kilubaza or Hydizuma etc... I just don't see anything different that would warrant the claims but each to their own

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
For people that don't like leveling there is boosting on this expansion and you pay about 220k from level 1-70 and it takes about 2 hours. you just sit afk in a corner and get leveled by 2 boosters killing elites.