World Of Warcraft Mists Of Pandaria hits today

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Under 11 hours untill Pandaria hits (on eu, on the us it hits 9 hours after eu)! Any1 excited? Any1 will be in game tonight ?

Here is a trailer for MoP if any1 would like to see it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvYXoyxLv64&feature=plcp

Also here is my battlenet tag : Telkin#2465 (maybe you would like to do bgs,dungeons, quest,, since there are cross-realm zones now)
I currently play horde on EU Outland-PvP, one of the best realms (over 40k players)

Here is info you might have missed or would be usefull to know :

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2938-Mists-of-Pandaria-Live-This-Week!

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
I'll check the starter area vids on youtube. I doubt it will top the Worgen zone though.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Awaiting myself too log on for about an hour before i sleep(up at 5am for work >.>), however im working this week at a site where i can get my laptop and play during the day, so all is good ^^

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
whats the best current class - the panda stuff few lads at work been playing and am gonna try wow for the first time lol

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I played WoW early this year for a few months, was good, especially Dragon Soul so i might give it another go. I was playing on Darkspear (US) at the time because the EU servers were dead, walk into town you will see like 5 people but am sure this expansion is going to bring a lot of people back, i been hearing good things about it.

Trinzer#2281

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
whats the best current class - the panda stuff few lads at work been playing and am gonna try wow for the first time lol
there isnt a ''best current class'' every class is good in its own way, you should play what you feel seems right for you
might will be playing again, could someone send me a scroll of ressurection? [email protected]
sent, its in queue for validation, usually is a few hours, but since its expansion time atm and mop is a hour away, it could take longer

I played WoW early this year for a few months, was good, especially Dragon Soul so i might give it another go. I was playing on Darkspear (US) at the time because the EU servers were dead, walk into town you will see like 5 people but am sure this expansion is going to bring a lot of people back, i been hearing good things about it.

Trinzer#2281
head to outland :P, theres a 2k+ queue at this hour lol but its worth it, econmy is great,players are around 20k horde side and 23k ally, lots of pvp and pve on here

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
my friend managed realm first herbalist, so she's happy atleast :P

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Tempted, still not quite sure yet. Managed to wipe my authenticator from my phone a few weeks back so just waiting to remove that from my account lol. Then I'll decide from there. ^.^

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Tempted, still not quite sure yet. Managed to wipe my authenticator from my phone a few weeks back so just waiting to remove that from my account lol. Then I'll decide from there. ^.^
if you want i can send you a scroll of ressurection :), free level 80.

Btw everything running better now had to go to sleep last nite, really awfull launch (as espected), too many people, servers couldnt keep soo many players tbh

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
What's a scroll of ressurection?

I quit wow at level80, never bought the last expansion.

however, I was recently playing but just levelled to 80.

Tempted by the new expansion!

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
What's a scroll of ressurection?

I quit wow at level80, never bought the last expansion.

however, I was recently playing but just levelled to 80.

Tempted by the new expansion!
well you get 7 days free and a level 80 character too or 7 days free and a realm transfer

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
well you get 7 days free and a level 80 character too or 7 days free and a realm transfer

It also puts your account to Cataclysm.

Currently installing, what server is everyone playing on? planning on starting again on EU, cba playing my warrior anymore.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
I play Silvermoon with a bunch of friends and i'm raiding with the best afternoon raiding guild EU(we are all night workers)

I wont suggest coming here tho, the queues are ****ing rediculous 1hour+

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I play Silvermoon with a bunch of friends and i'm raiding with the best afternoon raiding guild EU(we are all night workers)

I wont suggest coming here tho, the queues are ****ing rediculous 1hour+

I was thinking about Silvermoon or Stormscale, when you say queues are 1hour+ do you mean getting into game or queues for raids, bgs etc..?.

Any suggestions on class to pick? not sure whats been nerfed or buffed, don't fancy a monk tbh, i heard they where really op at the start but blizz nerfed them.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
1hour+ too get into the game, they have now put up free character transfer tho, so hopefully others will move and make it easier too get on.

I am playing monk and its only worth playing if you go mistweaver currently, depends what role you want too play with the other classes tbh

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
1hour+ too get into the game, they have now put up free character transfer tho, so hopefully others will move and make it easier too get on.

I am playing monk and its only worth playing if you go mistweaver currently, depends what role you want too play with the other classes tbh

Decided to play my DK, hes level 79 at the moment but hes on stormscale which i hear the que is massive for that server so i might move.

The collectors edition Mop gives a mount, can you give this mount to all your characters or just one?.