World of Warcraft: Shadowlands

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

Prepatch comes out in 3 days. The expansion in a month or so.

Is anyone going to play? If you haven't played in the past 24 months I can send you a recruit a friend link.

Reactions: Jicaa

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
don't like the Warcraft game itself one bit, but love the mini-films they do.. lol

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I really doubt it will come out in a month, if it will come out in December that would be great, really hope they don't push it untill next year

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I really doubt it will come out in a month, if it will come out in December that would be great, really hope they don't push it untill next year

They would lose a **** ton of subs. I know people who already cancelled their sub until it comes out.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
They would lose a **** ton of subs. I know people who already cancelled their sub until it comes out.
I didn't activate mine in a few months and don't really see a reason to do so even with pre-patch. If you been following news or watched any streamers/youtube you would see the game is in the worst possible state and its looking to be the worst expansion ever made, and not because of the content because everything looks amazing, new type of **** with world quests and the tower but what is ruining the game and shadowlands itself is this retarded and useless systems with conduits and the covenants that can't really be balanced and if you want to be top dps you will choose the best one so have ''a choice'' goes out the window and lets not forget legendaries because those need to be balanced too, so overall these idiot systems they made for shadowlands will never be fixed no matter how much time they delay it because it can't be balanced...

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Pre-patch is out. BFA is now included in the monthly sub without having to buy it.

Now we have a broken game with 1 hour queue to log in.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Looking forward to SL.

Actual Pre-Patch event isn't expected for a week or two?

If you mean the patch with the Ice Crown event, there's no date for it.

128 485 minutes to open my launcher right now, then probably a few more hours to log into the game. I think I'm going to uninstall the game, this is a ******* joke.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zedina

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
If you mean the patch with the Ice Crown event, there's no date for it.

128 485 minutes to open my launcher right now, then probably a few more hours to log into the game. I think I'm going to uninstall the game, this is a ******* joke.
you do know its recommended to use a SSD? Also if your pc older than 5 years you can either uninstall the game or just buy a new pc

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Well, I recommend to have an SSD even if you don't play wow.
Yea I know, to be fair I find it verry strange if you don't have a SSD in 2020...

I mean there are phones that have them now (UFS 3.0+ is equivalent, sort of, to a SSD but for phones)

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Yea I know, to be fair I find it verry strange if you don't have a SSD in 2020...

I mean there are phones that have them now (UFS 3.0+ is equivalent, sort of, to a SSD but for phones)

Some people don't realize the improvement. They thing it's only for storage.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
We have a date, let t he hype BEGIN :

• November 10 - Pre-expansion launch events begin
  • November 23 - Expansion launch. ( its nov 24th 00:00 for EU)
  • December 8 - Castle Nathria release and Shadowlands Season 1.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
We have a date, let t he hype BEGIN :

• November 10 - Pre-expansion launch events begin
  • November 23 - Expansion launch. ( its nov 24th 00:00 for EU)
  • December 8 - Castle Nathria release and Shadowlands Season 1.

I already cancelled my sub lol, that's where my hype is.

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
i play classic form time to time, not a fan of retail after WOTLK

ill pick up classic again IF TBC gets confirmed fr classic