World Of Warcraft Sub Forum

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Other games like LoL , D3, Terra has one, why not WoW , its much more popular and better :)

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
Wow, in severalal different ways.
But seriously why don't you just find a WoW forum if there was sub forum for it on here it would probably average 2 posts a month...

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
But seriously why don't you just find a WoW forum if there was sub forum for it on here it would probably average 2 posts a month...

What like most sections on here? lol.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
What is this World Of Warcraft you speak of?
if you have been living on the moon past 9 years then i suggest you use google to find out what im talking about (what is wow)

did you even check the other games i mention sub forums ?

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

WoW in one way. Several.

He had a simple request.. quite alot of people who play Mir quite like playing other games with people off Mir, its a talking point. Also they are likely to hop between Mir & WoW together as a team. So its not a shabby idea if there is a small 'clan' going on here similar to the LoL groups.

Not to mention i do think some people here are more friendly than the WoW trolls you'll get on a WoW forums.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Tempted to play WoW again myself, but with the PS4 coming on Friday I'm not sure I will find the time!

Is there a few of you from here playing on one server?

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I used to played Eternal-WoW.

They stayed behind the most updated private server but for a good reason, it was stable. I don't play WoW ever anymore since all the private servers are full of donating pricks even if you vote (or hack the vote system) you cannot beat a donator, to the point where they have 20-50k more damage than you lol.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I used to played Eternal-WoW.

They stayed behind the most updated private server but for a good reason, it was stable. I don't play WoW ever anymore since all the private servers are full of donating pricks even if you vote (or hack the vote system) you cannot beat a donator, to the point where they have 20-50k more damage than you lol.
i've tried a wow private a while back and tbh private servers just destroy wow, never played a ''blizz clone'' but i would never bother, only 13 euros per month to play wow and now they just released an incredible offer , 15 euros for all games, and if your a new player you get all the games for just 2 euros, because you get a month free if you buy everything.

Tempted to play WoW again myself, but with the PS4 coming on Friday I'm not sure I will find the time!

Is there a few of you from here playing on one server?
well me and sanity on same realm (Outland), geeza might come play with us he said, and someone else added me from lomcn, not sure who he is lol

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
We had a WoW section for a number of years and it was not used. So it won't be coming back