Worst sport injury you have had/seen?

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Ive never been injured really bad in sports had stitches and pulled tendants/muscles but nothing major think worst was when i got a ball smack to side of head (hockey ball so basically like a cricket ball but harder) knocked me out and blood started coming out my ears so had to goto hospital.

Worst ive seen recently was last years summer tournament one of yorks players ran onto pitch with no shinpads on (had just purchased some new ones and had chucked his old ones down but forgot to put new ones on) was 5 mins into game when he cut across wrong side of one of our players who hit his shin with there stick when shattered it but because he was running full tilt he ran another 4 paces on that foot before he stopped all you heard was crunching of his bones and when he stopped was pieces of bones sticking out everywere plus to make it worse when ambulance came it popped its tyre getting onto pitch so had to wait for another ambulance to get him to hospital.

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
Broke my collar bone skiing was meant to be out of football for 12 weeks went back on the 5th week (was still half broken), and did a even worse break which meant i had to get a plate in :(.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Broke my right tibia and fibia playing football in March...2005 I think it was, yeah must have been. Was right above the ankle and it wasn't healing straight so had a pin through the tibia from the knee to the ankle and 3 screws to keep it in place.

Had the screws taken out but I have the pin FO LYF.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Worst ive had was when I hurt my back In Karate, was ment to have two months off under doctors orders but only took two weeks off.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Well just broke my hand in a match today some guy followed through with his stick split my hand open and broke my bone :(

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
ive discovered what ive done to my knee back in september. done the cruciate ligaments on both sides so going to be out of action until atleast february mabe longer. oh and went gym the other day went a bit over the top and havent been able to straighten my arms properly since.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
ive discovered what ive done to my knee back in september. done the cruciate ligaments on both sides so going to be out of action until atleast february mabe longer. oh and went gym the other day went a bit over the top and havent been able to straighten my arms properly since.

I take suppliments to actually help stuff like this, gimme a pm ill send u some details.

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
never rly had 1 worst i get is muscles tightening on me during a game thats about all seen some 1 break there leg from a challenge was rly sink bone broke the skin ><

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Got a new worse injury now got hockey ball to face today split both my lips wide open had to go into face theatre and broke 2 teeth so gotta get em sorted tomoro and have root canal therapy as about 6 teeth have trauma so gotta pay few hundred pound to get that sorted.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
well i class riding my motorbike as a sport had a bad smash up. dose that count?

/ancient

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
surely insurance shouldve paid for that, seeing as you did it playing a sport and you had insurance to play right?

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
It was a match against a division 2 club and in that division they only needs 3rdparty insurance covering spectators and officials, just injured myself again this weekend **** sake happening alot recently not too bad got a graze over my eye and forehead and a bruised chin.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
It was a match against a division 2 club and in that division they only needs 3rdparty insurance covering spectators and officials, just injured myself again this weekend **** sake happening alot recently not too bad got a graze over my eye and forehead and a bruised chin.

doesnt matter what division you play in you should always be covered fully for accidents, i wouldnt be happy if i had to fork out a grand after having my face ****ed up by a hockey ball.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
doesnt matter what division you play in you should always be covered fully for accidents, i wouldnt be happy if i had to fork out a grand after having my face ****ed up by a hockey ball.

Its a accidental sports injury apparently isnt covered but tbh think im gonna try one of those claim things see if i can get summat from there.