WoW cinematics

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I haven't enjoyed any WoW cinematic since the WoTLK expansion but BFA makes me want to play the game again.

Bonus:

L30nFlash

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 3, 2019
USA
I love how it adresses each dilemma with both leaders. Sylvanas always have trouble uniting the horde, but in a show of power and a fierce roar she has whipped up a bloodlust in our army. Meanwhile Anduin still struggling to find his place both in war and the alliance, tries and fails on the values that made Varian a strong king, before he does his thing and with absolutely no hesitation rallies his troops again.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
tbh the battle for azeroth cinematic is 1000% better than the movie.

Reactions: Alecs

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
its all about Diablo 4. looks great

Looks very good doesn’t it, graphically great..there unsure what microtransactions there adding this time so could make or break it for me imo.

There offering large zones for PvP aswell where u can run into ppl but the rest still instances....wish for me they would make the whole game PvP like Mir, that’s what I miss, where u can gank and steal loot.

Reactions: Xythas

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
D4 is not coming anytime soon. It will probably be released in 2022.

They rushed a fancy cinematic and some bits of gameplay to make up for that Diablo Immortal fail.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Looks very good doesn’t it, graphically great..there unsure what microtransactions there adding this time so could make or break it for me imo.

There offering large zones for PvP aswell where u can run into ppl but the rest still instances....wish for me they would make the whole game PvP like Mir, that’s what I miss, where u can gank and steal loot.

lead system designer said in an interview day 1 at blizzcon that there will not be any power microtransactions, if and when they will add them they will be pure cosmetics...so they don't matter. The money will come for buying the game and expansions

D4 is not coming anytime soon. It will probably be released in 2022.

They rushed a fancy cinematic and some bits of gameplay to make up for that Diablo Immortal fail.

I bet all those raging at blizzcon and on the internet that when the game will come out all of them will play non stop on their phones...they were just mad because they didn't announce D4....

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I bet all those raging at blizzcon and on the internet that when the game will come out all of them will play non stop on their phones...they were just mad because they didn't announce D4....

No one says otherwise. The community wanted D4 but they got a mobile game instead.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
No one says otherwise. The community wanted D4 but they got a mobile game instead.
to be fair they didn't have anything ready to announce, but they should have learned from the elder scrolls, they did the same **** only they showed a picture with the name elder scrolls vi or w/e the next one was...no panel no trailers just a stupid picture

So I belive if they put a picture of the name D4 with ''coming soon'' last year no1 would complain

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
to be fair they didn't have anything ready to announce, but they should have learned from the elder scrolls, they did the same **** only they showed a picture with the name elder scrolls vi or w/e the next one was...no panel no trailers just a stupid picture

So I belive if they put a picture of the name D4 with ''coming soon'' last year no1 would complain

Yeah, agree.

They wanted to release that game for the asian players where these kind of games have a huge player base.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Nothing compares to waiting 21 years to see Aerith and Tifa dolled up in High Def.

March 3rd ✊🏼💦💦

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Yeah, agree.

They wanted to release that game for the asian players where these kind of games have a huge player base.
its not about the huge player base, its player money. I read that the chinese version of arena of valor there makes 3mil $ a day...

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
its not about the huge player base, its player money. I read that the chinese version of arena of valor there makes 3mil $ a day...

Auction house for $ on D3 was not that bad...
How Asmongold told on one of his streams, they picked the lesser evil.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

These kind of games makes a ton of cash in China because of the huge player base. The more players the bigger the change they pay for stuff.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
These kind of games makes a ton of cash in China because of the huge player base. The more players the bigger the change they pay for stuff.

Let's not forget the fact that when Conquera opened in China, some one paid 10k $ for shinsu book.

• Wow
Reactions: Hercules

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Let's not forget the fact that when Conquera opened in China, some one paid 10k $ for shinsu book.

Don't forget a guy killed his friend because he sold his Mir sword. A tao sabre I think it was. And then I think the killer was put to death too. That wouldn't have happened with a higher drop rate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zedina

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Don't forget a guy killed his friend because he sold his Mir sword. A tao sabre I think it was. And then I think the killer was put to death too. That wouldn't have happened with a higher drop rate.

That reminds me... B> Soul Sabre on The Primordials Rise... you have been warned