Wow Classic - Realms

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
I’ve seen loads of people running at walls in taverns etc so they don’t disconnect over night lol, literally must have have something on the button keeping them moving xD

Reactions: Piff1

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I’ve seen loads of people running at walls in taverns etc so they don’t disconnect over night lol, literally must have have something on the button keeping them moving xD

Lmao thats amazing, gotta do what you gotta do.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Yeah when we started on Noggenfodder server it was a new server.
By the time we all got home from work the queue was 2+ hours.
Same again last night.

Luckily for me I have to wait until the baby goes to bed before I can play, so I just get myself in the queue when i get home and i'm all set by the time shes in bed.
Yeah, baby thing applies to me also except the queues still seem to be long at around 11pm :')

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Yeah, baby thing applies to me also except the queues still seem to be long at around 11pm :')
That's why I load it up as soon as I get home from work.

By the time she's in bed I'm near enough down the queue!

Will be annoying when you don't get in the queue and just want to play (Like during naps! lol)

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
That's why I load it up as soon as I get home from work.
That part would be the obvious thing to do right? (I haven't been doing that 😂). I'm really not even sure why that didn't cross my mind.

Then again, by the time I get home, make a fuss with the baby and cook tea it wouldn't of crossed my mind!

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Sounds like an absolute ball ache, glad i don’t play WoW, enjoying a quick log in for a few games of Apex atm

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
That part would be the obvious thing to do right? (I haven't been doing that 😂). I'm really not even sure why that didn't cross my mind.

Then again, by the time I get home, make a fuss with the baby and cook tea it wouldn't of crossed my mind!
Your day sounds exactly like my day 😂

I only thought about doing it as lads at work all get in the queue before they leave work using RDP.
I can't do that as I play on laptop and don't like leaving it on all the time.