******* X Server

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
Why is the name of this server being blocked by admins?

The servers user count has jumped massively over the Christmas break, with over 120+ online most days.

I am curious as to why the admins on this forum believe players should not know about this server?

This community is suppose to be to support the game we all know and love.

Please do not delete this thread, I will re create it.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited by a moderator:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014

The servers user count has jumped massively over the Christmas break, with over 120+ online most days.

I am curious as to why the admins on this forum believe players should not know about this server?

For anyone curious here is the discord link - https://discord.gg/8v5zDsz

I think it was due to the fact that Zed was very toxic to the community and banned from LOMCN (therefore his servers etc were also banned)

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
That server was not only advertised here but also Lomcn Approved then this happened: https://www.lomcn.org/forum/threads/virus-warning.103778/
Ive read the thread, nothing factual was ever provided as evidence that the Zentaur client is acting maliciously. Unless I am un-aware of the evidence and you can provide this now?

Also I have been playing Mir 3 for a "few" years now, and back in Holley days having incorrect threat detection was a regular thing.

You banned Zed temporarily, fair enough. Why have you removed the Zentaur server advertisement and also blocked the use of the word itself? Is this not a free community for all to decide on their own?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
There are a mountain of other issues with Zedina, that was just his latest stunt lol.

You can't criticise anything, even constructively without being banned from his discord...I'd advise against constantly attempting to advertise his server here, you will just get banned yourself.

The server is literally no different than any of the standardised Mir3 clones being advertised at the moment. His is stained with his attempts to not only belittle the source he's claimed and encrypted as his own right before it was made publicly (And freely) available for him to take for his own greed, but also brought down by shoddy code work and no doubt under the table deals.

I doubt the user count is even accurate, otherwise why is it that no matter where I turn, this is being attempted to be advertised across every Discord, even competitive servers lol.

Reactions: XloverBoy7X

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Ive read the thread, nothing factual was ever provided as evidence that the ******* client is acting maliciously. Unless I am un-aware of the evidence and you can provide this now?

Also I have been playing Mir 3 for a "few" years now, and back in Holley days having incorrect threat detection was a regular thing.

You banned Zed temporarily, fair enough. Why have you removed the ******* server advertisement and also blocked the use of the word itself? Is this not a free community for all to decide on their own?

If you read that thread you will see that he was not banned because a false positive in his exe.

And I didn't ban him. I actually want him to come back but without all the drama. He's a good GM, his server is pretty good and he has more experience running servers than almost anyone else but his behavior though...

This is the last thing Tai said about zedina: https://www.lomcn.org/forum/threads/looking-for-a-server.103910/page-2#post-1144309

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
I am not disputing zeds actions, you guys are constantly provoking him tho anyone who has a brain can see that.

You are just chucking around the community that you "believe" zeds responsible for:

1. Attacking Every other server

2. Having malicious code in his client exe

3. His usercount must be fake.

Can you please provide evidence on these points? There is none, you are all just using this opportunity to gang up on Zed and his Server.

His server is advertised by its "users" not the GM. Do you not think people want to talk about a server because its actually decent? Or is Zed paying people like me?

I don't post on here very often, but I have been part of this community for a very long time and I often read the forum in stealth.

As a player, I have tried other servers that have been released this year. And anyone who has taken 1 glance at any of the game shops can tell the focus on other servers.

Zed clearly does not make huge amounts of revenue from his server, and purely runs it because he has a passion for Mir 3 and its Userbase.

Let the community decide if they want to play his server or not. This is suppose to be an open community.

If you read that thread you will see that he was not banned because a false positive in his exe.

And I didn't ban him. I actually want him to come back but without all the drama. He's a good GM, his server is pretty good and he has more experience running servers than almost anyone else but his behavior though...

This is the last thing Tai said about zedina: https://www.lomcn.org/forum/threads/looking-for-a-server.103910/page-2#post-1144309
I understand the reason for him being banned. I am not disputing zeds ban from these forums.

This thread is mainly about the Server not the GM.

Do you not think the community deserves to make their own choice if to play his server or not?

By deleting the server advertisements and prohibiting the use of the server name, you are not allowing players to make a free decision and are attempting to damage server.

None of the things people talk about are proven, it is all just hearsay. (Zeds usercount must be fake) (Zed must be responsible for these server attacks)

Even the thread about the so called detection, clearly just states that the exe could be doing anything as its encrypted. This does not mean it is definitely acting in a malicious way. . . it means you don't know what its doing! So yes I guess it must 100% be malicious in that case....

Re allow the use of the Zentaur X server name on these forums, its clearly the right thing to do.

Last edited:

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee

For anyone curious here is the discord link - https://discord.gg/8v5zDsz

Another troll/tool being sent and paid for? 😁 Go back to your master.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanjian

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
i dont think ending your post with a * I will delete it and ill re create attitude * will work? They will just stop you posting all together? lol If your going to defend some one like you are dont end things like this. Because if i was a admin i would be tempted just to delete it due to your own mentality with that essay. that being said i do not think zed being banned harms this community in any shape way or form. Maybe users on his server yes but not lomcn as a whole at all.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Zed still banned? Was hoping he'd be allowed back by now. I'm kinda missing the conflict.

• Dislike

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
As a player, I have tried other servers that have been released this year. And anyone who has taken 1 glance at any of the game shops can tell the focus on other servers.

His server is literally the same gameshop as any other server currently online lol. Same exp pots, same stat pots. Only server actually not running pot/stat gameshops is Ancient

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
@Lightstorm You need to move back to egypt bud because your living in denial, Your saying he should be allowed to advertise his server on here yet he is not only abusive to the community but the staff aswel. This is ignoring the fact he is one of the most corupt server owners ever to grace the LOMCN community.

Just the other day he was logged onto Ancients server PMing players offering them items to come back and play his Zircon clone of a server. So highly doubt his UC is 120 active players. Be more like 20 people playing with rest AFK Pig levelling or mining. (This is why I like that Ancients changed pigs to level via exp and not camping SZ more acurate user counts).

Wouldn't even be suprised if he's asking the few active players left to come on lomcn to pleed his case but even if he does come back it won't help his usercount.

Maverick

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2013
zed being banned and his server not showing up on lomcn doesnt seem like a big deal as his user count has gone up since the ban.. with his crew spamming his server on anything mir related has done good for him as it probably has brought people outside the lomcn community onto his server. although the ones that spam youtube should change up the msg as spam filters block a lot of the spam when they spam a lot of videos on the same channel.

and i dont think he needs to fake his user count as alot of the players have 2 accounts online, not really zeds fault. when i played he didnt ban botters either, he also has let banned players back on his server, all that drama about thefury scamming everyone and crashing the ladies and i seen the other day hes back on the server.

is a lot of **** to say about the server but maybe im bitter i randomly got booted from his discord after not saying anything on it or reading it for a couple weeks lol.. probably for the better so i dont even get tempted to read the **** on it.

before you stop wanking zed to type a reply, here is my only proof of anything i said....... looking in a mir3 discord server (not zeds) i see 3 people that are playing his server that havent turned off the playing notice and 2 of them are on multi accounts https://gifyu.com/image/md0P but like i said earlier not zeds fault

edit... after looking at that gif i noticed the one guy has 3 online lol

Last edited:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
@Lightstorm

you said
I am not disputing zeds actions, you guys are constantly provoking him tho anyone who has a brain can see that.

Not everyone does/did and even when I first launched TPR, I didnt provoke or try to antagonise anyone, but he constantly tried to ridicule my server, my updates and just my team in general about the work we did; and decided to try provoke me over a UC decline.

Thats not what you want from any person in a community, let a lone an up and coming server owner (I am supportive of all servers) - he hated all servers other than his own, and thought he was gods gift when it came to his server; when the reality was, he spent years on a source to only switch over to Zircon (the one he slated from the Zircon Server release) and released his server a few weeks, then claimed it was all down to him (even though the only things he changed seemed to have a negative impact on the Zircon source he was using)

I am glad to see the back of him, if he came back he wouldn't change, you can't change being that much of a ****.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
I feel like maybe you misunderstood that my post was directed towards Zed, but it's cool. I know how volatile your self worth is.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I feel like maybe you misunderstood that my post was directed towards Zed, but it's cool. I know how volatile your self worth is.

I was offended because I dont know you and thought you were taking a cheap shot. Seems I jumped the gun though (my username was Kim Jong Tai for a while and I haven't heard zed referred to as a dictator before)

Anywho sorry

• Haha
Reactions: Vyse

Ex7

Banned
Banned
Dec 23, 2019
Zed will be bribing people again for free GG.

Keep him banned he’s done nothing but put other servers down and developers.

Won’t be long until he’s back to his old ways selling people’s banned accounts if he isn’t already at this point.

Same few dick riders trying to get him unbanned just look at his profile on recent posts nothing he says brings any kinda positivity.

He’s bipolar at its best... so enjoy the fake usercount.... 130 players you don’t even need to create an account to see how fake it is just use observer.

Status
Not open for further replies.