Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
I feel like maybe you misunderstood that my post was directed towards Zed, but it's cool. I know how volatile your self worth is.

i first thought this was directed at zed and gave it a like, my initial thought wasnt it was aimed at tai or these forums >.<

im so dissapoined with PoB, could have been amazing for the community, but once again, its been ruined...

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Shame it's come to this but Zed was getting out of control, he was constantly and randomly taking digs at staffs / other creators content, it was strange. Was a point when he first went over to Zircon files he was acting really positive around the forum, guess he was just happy to have some decent files xD

Hope to see Zed back at some point though, just needs to focus on his own server / content and not shitting on others.

Reactions: KillerMan

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
There are a mountain of other issues with Zedina, that was just his latest stunt lol.

You can't criticise anything, even constructively without being banned from his discord...I'd advise against constantly attempting to advertise his server here, you will just get banned yourself.

The server is literally no different than any of the standardised Mir3 clones being advertised at the moment. His is stained with his attempts to not only belittle the source he's claimed and encrypted as his own right before it was made publicly (And freely) available for him to take for his own greed, but also brought down by shoddy code work and no doubt under the table deals.

I doubt the user count is even accurate, otherwise why is it that no matter where I turn, this is being attempted to be advertised across every Discord, even competitive servers lol.
Zens actually got more maps/skills/items/systems than any other server out currently, check yourself before making claims that it's the same as all servers😉

Reactions: Loliance

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Zens actually got more maps/skills/items/systems than any other server out currently, check yourself before making claims that it's the same as all servers😉

I mean I could equal the amount he has by releasing a Vanilla Zircon source, and my quests would work from launch as well.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Course he does, Just like that amazing Korean engine he had we waited 2 years for him to instantly drop it all for Zircon xD

All them maps/skills/items/system are hidden from players? Infamous probably has more work done to it than Zenx.

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
Course he does, Just like that amazing Korean engine he had we waited 2 years for him to instantly drop it all for Zircon xD

All them maps/skills/items/system are hidden from players? Infamous probably has more work done to it than Zenx.
when was the last time you logged in? Actual new content with zen, infam is just old maps with new names and mobs valued changed lol.. 2- 3 new skills to each class more than infamous too, but you wouldn't know, as you probably havent logged and only seen what's been said by other people..

Reactions: Loliance

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
when was the last time you logged in? Actual new content with zen, infam is just old maps with new names and mobs valued changed lol.. 2- 3 new skills to each class more than infamous too, but you wouldn't know, as you probably havent logged and only seen what's been said by other people..

This new content usually is worse than the old good classic mir maps that were created back in the day with passion.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Didn't both servers pay @Lilcooldoode :) Either way i hope Zed and Tai sort **** out it's a shame?

Reactions: deathking

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
Thanks all for the responses. Sorry my my delayed response, its been a busy few days!

We seem to keep directing this thread towards Zed rather than Zentaur as a server.

Myself, and a number of users from this community, are active members of this server and I do not see any reason for the server advertisements to be removed.

Zed unfortunately does not help himself during conversations on these forums, I am well aware of that and have advised him against responses on a number of occasions.

i dont think ending your post with a * I will delete it and ill re create attitude * will work? They will just stop you posting all together? lol If your going to defend some one like you are dont end things like this. Because if i was a admin i would be tempted just to delete it due to your own mentality with that essay. that being said i do not think zed being banned harms this community in any shape way or form. Maybe users on his server yes but not lomcn as a whole at all.

You would be right in that, however luckily for me it looks like any admins have understood my frustration and resisted that temptation. I also will not go back and edit my post because I fear for how I will look, you can read my full feelings in respect to the situation un-edited at a later date.

I was very frustrated when I created this thread, as I do not believe the way this has been acted on was fair or right. However that is just my opinion, and I don't have enough free time to read every post and thread on these forums with a partner, 3 kids and a heavy addiction to Mir 3.

If I had more time to waste (which I don't) I could manually screenshot all the users online on zeds servers and match it against the usercount. But anyone who logs onto the server can see just how active it is currently.

The people on this thread stating that Zentaur server is no further away from Zircon source than Infamous are smoking something good, please share some.

Infamous was a great bit of fun and I thank Jesus for his efforts, but when I stopped playing that server and returned to Zentaur the changes to its clients are very noticeable, not to mention Zentaur has new skills and effects not featured on any other live server. I will be creating a fresh video to demonstrate the new features of the server soon with side by sides.

@Tai

Now we are in the new year are you being to allow Zentaur to be discussed and advertised on these forums again?

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
Zed will be bribing people again for free GG.

Keep him banned he’s done nothing but put other servers down and developers.

Won’t be long until he’s back to his old ways selling people’s banned accounts if he isn’t already at this point.

Same few dick riders trying to get him unbanned just look at his profile on recent posts nothing he says brings any kinda positivity.

He’s bipolar at its best... so enjoy the fake usercount.... 130 players you don’t even need to create an account to see how fake it is just use observer.
What a mature post. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Zed and wincha are the only ones to work on zen, lcd done infamous and insanity, which both flopped hard

you mean wincha.... zed does very little, and he actually tried to get me to do his quests for him because im "an amazing quest writer" untill i said no then got kicked out the admin discord channel ^^

love the dig at lcd there, let me just find your contributions to this community other than riding zeds cock through the backstreets O.o

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
If you wanted a 'mature post', you need a better argument for'
Allowing the server to be advertised here would be a complete injustice to the community. Contrary to your misguided argument.

--

Why on earth would anyone want to endorse someone that couldn't care less about the community that made them? He did nothing but use everyone and everything here, for years. All the while taking every opportunity to **** on anyone else's work in fear of it threatening his income/ego.

I can't think of a single time he gave something back. (You are welcome to point out something I missed)
For that, I can only say good riddance.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
lol digging at Lcd , when Lcd coded some for hellz server Zed was the first to decompile the client and get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.