******* X Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Well, first of all I m sorry for my behavior between me and Tai.
I guess a simple no from me with the 2 screens from the virustotal could of just solve it, but I felt attacked since most of trolls acussed me always for things that I have never done.

There are some ppls who posted here bits and bobs about ZenX being bad,****,inflated usercount … but they not even touched my server as players higher than level 20.

1. Astrix you was the guy who couldn't understand the Chesnut Tree quest. Spamming me that you got no clue where to level. I can submit Tai matching IP or HWID showing that you played and had no clue about mir3. Yet you say false acussations without a living proof.
2.Sanjian I never added you to the Admin Group.
You was active on my server and I remarked you. I was building back then the Daily Quests but you arent the type of person to work with, cant take cristicism, got your own mentality. I never banned you or kicked you. You simply dipped to Zircon LR, you and your called so guild. (I got the old DevChat - where 20 users aka players of zenX was on it, logs are there when I kept asking you about Daily Quests as you are a Mir2 player and i thought that mir2 got more quests than what GSP had to offer, yet you got triggered by the boat 30seconds travelling from Banya Island to Monchon Province.)
3. Ancient server acussations about me "ddosing" servers. Simply code a HWID checker and Tai can see my HWID or any of ppls you acuse that they "attack" for me.
4. Vyse, I would say lots about you but I rather let the other server owners to see how delusional you are.
4.1. Let the LionsMight get the character you said "I" logged on Ancient by PMing players to get back to zentaur for free kit (lmfao I had offers more than your monthly rent for kits to sale and I rejected since its against my work ethic) - and then share the IP of the account that the character contacted players and send it to Tai and see if MY ip Match with the account/character IP Vyse claims it was me.

5. I never ever asked my players to contact LOMCN Staff or Posting about ZenX or Me.

Also stop this acussations about me ddosing Ancient, since if I wanted to take down and make Ancient worthless, I could of upload a decompiled solution version of their server.exe that mistakenly been uploaded (no, I didn't downloaded it but apparently it exists already decompiled on Chinese markets)

Also ZenX today during Sabuk War with 130online, it was attacked on sockets. ( for the idiots ... im not ddosing my own server when its the prime time with sabuk war)

Also ... Looks like Conquera been cracked :D

Also Sanjian, why you twist things more into your way and looking like a victim?
You was in a group where other noticeable players were (where i could of extracted feedback more easy)
You was NOT in a Admin Server Channel... Opsie...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: XloverBoy7X

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
Was no dig intended at lcd, he's probably the best at what he does, it's the actual server owners that let them go to ****☺️

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Ya see zed this is why hardly any one likes you. Your a loud mouth little clown who thinks hes better than every one else and your server is superior. You take digs at every one elses work and spew utter **** and don`t like it when your set straight. TPR being one of those and numerous more. Yes i downloaded your game i doubt i pmed you since i played it for about 20mins as the lag was unreal and your npc was bugged your a delusional prick who can not wait to spout absolute none sense and still be adamant your in the right. I stand by what others and me included have said about you because your deserve to know the truth about your self. You are a self absorbed cock that plays the victim. I used to feel sorry for you when others slated you but now i know fully why.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Ya see zed this is why hardly any one likes you. Your a loud mouth little clown who thinks hes better than every one else and your server is superior. You take digs at every one elses work and spew utter **** and don`t like it when your set straight. TPR being one of those and numerous more. Yes i downloaded your game i doubt i pmed you since i played it for about 20mins as the lag was unreal and your npc was bugged your a delusional prick who can not wait to spout absolute none sense and still be adamant your in the right. I stand by what others and me included have said about you because your deserve to know the truth about your self. You are a self absorbed cock that plays the victim. I used to feel sorry for you when others slated you but now i know fully why.
i was exactly the same, i actually really enjoyed pob, was a great server to start with....

Reactions: IceMan

lemonfish

When life gives you Lemons ?
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2009
Ocean
@Tai the people are sick of your dictatorship, and we are on the verge of a rebellion here.

Do the right thing while you still can my friend...

#MakeLemonfishAdmin

• Haha
Reactions: Vyse and sweetfa

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
-_- Zed this is literally why people **** talk you, instead of coming back putting stuff behind you, you take a dig at like 5 people lol.

Reactions: XloverBoy7X

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
-_- Zed this is literally why people **** talk you, instead of coming back putting stuff behind you, you take a dig at like 5 people lol.

I was gonna say exactly that, sooo many punches back in zedinas first returning post.

Would be wiser to let it go👌

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
I personally think Now Zed is back this whole thing be forgotern. New leaves need to be turned over and some people should just let bygons be bygons. Life is too short guys.

Zed try not to be so confrontational and stop taking digs at indeviduals.

And to some of you others (you know who you are) Stop baiting certain people just because they ruffle your feathers.

I have been here a long time (yes i aam almost as old as the hills ) and although i hardly ever post (normally due to not wanting to get embroiled in any drama) I still visit LOMCN at least 2 times a day so i keep up to date on things and still get to play Mir (loving TPR at the mo )

This site and the people on it have done so much since i joined back in 2003 I would hate to see that ruined.

/ Insanefred

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I personally think Now Zed is back this whole thing be forgotern. New leaves need to be turned over and some people should just let bygons be bygons. Life is too short guys.

Zed try not to be so confrontational and stop taking digs at indeviduals.

And to some of you others (you know who you are) Stop baiting certain people just because they ruffle your feathers.

I have been here a long time (yes i aam almost as old as the hills ) and although i hardly ever post (normally due to not wanting to get embroiled in any drama) I still visit LOMCN at least 2 times a day so i keep up to date on things and still get to play Mir (loving TPR at the mo )

This site and the people on it have done so much since i joined back in 2003 I would hate to see that ruined.

/ Insanefred

My issue is not against community.

Sanjian said he was on my Admin Channel Server - He was not
Piff1 actually seems to be ok.
Astrix in exchange, if server was bugged with NPCs as you said, it would never had 220online at first week.
Vyse said i logged on Ancient pming players to come at my server .... which i not

I m not hostile or insulting the ppls, but i cant let ppls say fake stuff about me.

Anyway, i will let this go. Im graceful i got unbanned and im sorry again to @Tai because i acted bad towards him.

Let this decade start with a Conquera Server ^_^

Reactions: Sanjian and Alecs

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Well, first of all I m sorry for my behavior between me and Tai.
I guess a simple no from me with the 2 screens from the virustotal could of just solve it, but I felt attacked since most of trolls acussed me always for things that I have never done.

There are some ppls who posted here bits and bobs about ZenX being bad,****,inflated usercount … but they not even touched my server as players higher than level 20.

1. Astrix you was the guy who couldn't understand the Chesnut Tree quest. Spamming me that you got no clue where to level. I can submit Tai matching IP or HWID showing that you played and had no clue about mir3. Yet you say false acussations without a living proof.
2.Sanjian I never added you to the Admin Group.
You was active on my server and I remarked you. I was building back then the Daily Quests but you arent the type of person to work with, cant take cristicism, got your own mentality. I never banned you or kicked you. You simply dipped to Zircon LR, you and your called so guild. (I got the old DevChat - where 20 users aka players of zenX was on it, logs are there when I kept asking you about Daily Quests as you are a Mir2 player and i thought that mir2 got more quests than what GSP had to offer, yet you got triggered by the boat 30seconds travelling from Banya Island to Monchon Province.)
3. Ancient server acussations about me "ddosing" servers. Simply code a HWID checker and Tai can see my HWID or any of ppls you acuse that they "attack" for me.
4. Vyse, I would say lots about you but I rather let the other server owners to see how delusional you are.
4.1. Let the LionsMight get the character you said "I" logged on Ancient by PMing players to get back to ******* for free kit (lmfao I had offers more than your monthly rent for kits to sale and I rejected since its against my work ethic) - and then share the IP of the account that the character contacted players and send it to Tai and see if MY ip Match with the account/character IP Vyse claims it was me.

5. I never ever asked my players to contact LOMCN Staff or Posting about ZenX or Me.

Also stop this acussations about me ddosing Ancient, since if I wanted to take down and make Ancient worthless, I could of upload a decompiled solution version of their server.exe that mistakenly been uploaded (no, I didn't downloaded it but apparently it exists already decompiled on Chinese markets)

Also ZenX today during Sabuk War with 130online, it was attacked on sockets. ( for the idiots ... im not ddosing my own server when its the prime time with sabuk war)

Also ... Looks like Conquera been cracked :D

Also Sanjian, why you twist things more into your way and looking like a victim?
You was in a group where other noticeable players were (where i could of extracted feedback more easy)
You was NOT in a Admin Server Channel... Opsie...
5 minutes back and your bang on the **** wagon, its a new ******* year let it go... Your an alright guy zen but I've never known anyone so defence...

I hate reading all this ******* pathetic childish **** on the forums...

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
5 minutes back and your bang on the **** wagon, its a new ******* year let it go... Your an alright guy zen but I've never known anyone so defence...

I hate reading all this ******* pathetic childish **** on the forums...

MY apologies then, i will let it go.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Did they let it go in Frozen 2? I haven't watched it yet.

Anyway bad joke aside.

Welcome back Zed, hopefully everyone can start a fresh, as its never a bad thing to have more active players in a community.

• Haha
Reactions: Morganja and Martyn

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Did they let it go in Frozen 2? I haven't watched it yet.

Anyway bad joke aside.

Welcome back Zed, hopefully everyone can start a fresh, as its never a bad thing to have more active players in a community.
No idea. but I hope so ******* hell haha can't be doing with another song being played constantly

• Haha
Reactions: zedina
Status
Not open for further replies.