Aug 30, 2004
Xbox 360 coming out on the 2nd whos getting 1? =]

can any1 name a good few games that i should get for it the good 1s ;P

Sco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 14, 2003
wut?
Yeah, i dont know if im going to get the new Xbox 360, or wait and get the PS3.

Whats everyone else going to do?

I like the things im hearing about the PS3, wifi and stuff

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
theres a game calld oblivion if u type on google xbox360 games and 1st link u can look at 10 movie clips of it looks like a final fantasy/ summon more advanced then anything bit like mir when u press start button u get ur char with items on on the left 1 clip shows u him like lvl 100 looks like a proper mad head with a red blade

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
I was going to get one but my mum says i play to many video games and that i should revise seeing as i got my GCSE's :(

Speckle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2005
lol i either want psp, xbox 360 or muney lol and then decide, but ill prob get whateva i dont after crimbo lol

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Its a strange thing I liked the xbox it had some great games (sith lords etc) but id never buy one for myself and i get the feeling the 360 will turn out just the same. although its looking good now the ps3 has already been confirmed to be superior and has some of its best selling games coming out at its inititial release.

Pluto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2005
ps3 is gonnA be the best ever but xbox 360 will be ok! not b as good as ps3 :S

Speckle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2005
4b3dq.gif
Comparing them ........

[Virus]

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2004
Egypt, cairo , Bakalakadaka Street.
Revolution will have more ports because they will more than likley make another double dash or something of the sort, gamecube could have 16 players :| And i think i read somewhere Revolution would have 521 mb HDD which is ok because you wont really use that much. I am going to get revolution purley because the new Super Smash Bros. and download the games i like to play on my laptop but it's arkward. Also if anyone has seen videos about the internet you can use them to fish etc.

I think the PS3 would look better if it covered that bit which i presume is on/off thing had a slidey thing like a bread bin :S

Probs try for a PS3 aswell

Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform
Speckle said:
[[Image]Comparing them ........

Congratulations on finding a comparison on the bleeding obvious.

Who could've guessed the consoles would be backwards compatible, use wireless controllers AND play back DVDs!?!?!

--

Back to the point. Sony's spec sheet is full of non-specific crud.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4242447.stm

See, on the technical specs? "256 billion calculations per second". What kind of calculations?

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/617/617951p1.html

Sony definately claim the streaming media crown. But how many of you are buying a Ps3 just to watch films, again?

Oh, and here's quote to remember: "Keep in mind that Sony has a track record of over promising and under delivering on technical performance". How true. Look at the first generation PS2 games, compared to say, GT4. Look at the tech demos, too.

Put simply, the PS3 is rapidly becoming a joke. Sony are making so many mistakes it's painful. (Can anyone say Rootkit?).

Top that off with the fact that Sony have refused to make a Xbox Live equivalent, and I see an overpriced monolith being supported by a few exclusive titles.

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Interedted in halo 3, i quite liked the second.

Has there been any news if there will be a knights of the old republic game for the 360? Thought that was a briliant game.

asda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2003
Now the releases are getting closer we can actually see the actually spec are alot closer than we thought. BUT things that will make PS3 the better console.

Blu Ray discs
Cell Processor (more powerful than the xboxs Custom IBM PowerPC CPU)
Game titles
Playstations reputaion and previous sales, best selling console of all time.