Zircon Xenos - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
yea sin is garbage here compared to some other class, i know he got nerfed . i have a question what about Plenty of custom content ??? i do not see plenty custom content ,jungle tok its new atleast 4 me , not new since there been jinchon or bp on old files but there are way more maps like taishan passage maps around it . ppl in top have enough of tok exp i dont talk about myself , will be good if you add few new caves for reb 4 +- i liked this server ;p i love play sins ;p why some mobs in tok give garbage ^^ exp compared to others mob in tok?:p
at the start sins were easily the best... out leveling/bossing everyone else lol

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
yes on start, but now when get nerf and mobs have alot hp and dmg sin are very bad

Bubel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
yea , what boss can kill sin at start? i remember been reb 1 and strugle kill ginko vill sub ;p without psn so not sure what bosses you mean . If you say at start at server maybe who knows its past , we are here and now not in past :);p GL

Reactions: spartekas

trancefied

LOMCN Member
May 16, 2020
hey guys! I need help with something please ^^
whenever I login and try to hit a mob, client crashes.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
All of them... Going to jump on your forums too. Is there a Patch for NPCs like 3.55?

Deathbringer I am running Repair right now.. Hope it fixes the NPCS so I can click and buy something

Edit post did not work

Ran Repair and FIXED

Reactions: Deathbringer

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Can there be an event for those who are Loyal to you.. atm 7-8 players I have seen. That includes me and Bro.

what level and where do we rebirth at. I try to give you a good word, you are a great gm and owner, for Years. Level 35 bro is 29sin, and other player is 55 war.

Selling benes are worth nothing like to see them at 750k plz. Will try to donate something around the 3rd, and get higher then I can level others :) thx agan for the free server to play

6th rebirth and 825 levels and in a guild. Using a Core set

Last edited:

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Deathbringer I just installed windows 10 home, then dowloaded the client. It patched right, then tryed to run game and Nothing, the .exe woulldnt even do anything.

What do I need to make game work right-- Requirements etc

exe trys to run but nothing thank you

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
Deathbringer I just installed windows 10 home, then dowloaded the client. It patched right, then tryed to run game and Nothing, the .exe woulldnt even do anything.

What do I need to make game work right-- Requirements etc

exe trys to run but nothing thank you

u need instal this

http://mirfiles.com/resources/mir3/Zircon/rt/SlimDX_Runtime.msi
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=42643
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=35
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=6812

Bubel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
I try login with my old acc and it says account do not exist! Weird right? There was wipe or dno why but i try create new acc and still don't get activation key on email and there 4 ppl online in game weird huh? Now lomcn says 0 online.Whats more funny is you need put activaction key and when you dont get can send request activation keyi put email and it says password request is curently disaled so gl getting tht key;p

Last edited:

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
If half of this **** posted in here goes on the server then i really feel sorry for the players who decide to play, i for one wont be wasting my time on it just by reading this thread, you got immature butthurt players arguing with loyal lomcn members and a gm who has nt done sufficient testing before launching....its amateur at best.

Deathbringer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2005
Devon, UK
I try login with my old acc and it says account do not exist! Weird right? There was wipe or dno why but i try create new acc and still don't get activation key on email and there 4 ppl online in game weird huh? Now lomcn says 0 online.Whats more funny is you need put activaction key and when you dont get can send request activation keyi put email and it says password request is curently disaled so gl getting tht key;p
Hey mate, Jump onto the discord and have a chat with us, we'll sort you out with your account.

If half of this **** posted in here goes on the server then i really feel sorry for the players who decide to play, i for one wont be wasting my time on it just by reading this thread, you got immature butthurt players arguing with loyal lomcn members and a gm who has nt done sufficient testing before launching....its amateur at best.
I'm glad you won't be wasting your time on our server as we don't want negative people there.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Nvm, thread archived. The server is offline and a new version is on the making.

If you want to talk about it open a new thread in the Upcoming Servers forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.