Xenos Mir 3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
why oh whyyyyy, would you bring this server out when GTA V comes out? >.< gah.. lol

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
lol well said pot my thoughts exactly :), will pop on ltr see how things coming along .hope you had good holiday bud spk soon:)

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
jaffar true mir addicts wouldn't let a awesome game like GTA V stop them playing :p lol I know I wont even tho I have Saints row 4 and GTA V to get through xD lol and ty COMPAQ I did have a nice Holiday was only down to my home town to visit family and friends but still was really nice :)

Last edited:

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
any updatesss? :) this wont be donation based like pretty much all mir 3 servs will it?

Deathbringer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2005
Devon, UK
Server development is on schedule and will hopefully be online to all this Sunday.

Xenos Mir = NO DONATIONS!!!

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
best part of xenos and pete the gm donations wont get you anywhere ingame no advantage at all:),everyone on same playing lvl :).not saying he would not except any to help with up keep but you wont get any ingame advantages here server is great fun lag free dedi server gms are helpfull and listen , what more can u ask for a free fun mir3 server? always being updated AWESOME CAN NOT WAIT ROLL ON SUNDAY WHOOP :)

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
would of given it ago if it was earlier would rather watch League of legends worlds on sunday and so would many others..

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
would of given it ago if it was earlier would rather watch League of legends worlds on sunday and so would many others..

invest in 2 monitors, have mir on the one screen while you stream LoL world tornie on the other, thats my plan:P, need a good mir 3 server to play as iv been posting on certain threads to see what the servers are like, and most seem to be dead or i get no reply :/, some people will be starting this server so will i with my bro and cousin :D so see you all in game!!

Deathbringer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2005
Devon, UK
Nothing has been delayed, just putting a few finishing touches in place and then it will be released..... (This Sunday 15th Sept)

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
never really played a mir3 server! this will be the first mir server ive properly gone to play :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.