Xenos Mir 3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

ffff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2004
extract file problem...

---------- Post Merged at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:26 PM ----------

i got the solucion:

Click right on the .rar and:

1.Extract files....
View attachment 13840

2.Allow files corrupted....
View attachment 13841

3.Open and install:P

NP all :$

---------- Post Merged at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Failed extract omg... "Data/Mon-5.will is bugued"... srry but can upload client in normal .rar omg...

Thank you!

Edit:
The installation is corrupt lol

Last edited:

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
sorry death if your the owner of the server but im getting accused of doing all sorts on your server iv had enough with these gms pointing finger at me already good luck i guess the way things are not getting +20 user count.

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
actually Reece lastnight at 1 point was 30+ people but ok also you do this everytime on every server
anyone that knows you knows you Multi Cheat and bug abuse so if you want to try play innocent thats fine but every server you play as soon as something happens to you or Tony you come on here and put down the server you even seem to think its something amazing to brag about most servers you get banned from for giving abuse to the GM's which today you was being abusive and got kicked a few times for it..
2 GM's said they saw you running stright after being hit Tony then shouts it happens sometimes lol...
but it never happens to me i get hit i slow down so no it doesnt happen sometimes...
its a shame you left server tbh i was enjoying the real Life threats i was getting...

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I'm pretty sure people will agree with me that it does happen sometimes, when you have mobs spamming miss's then the odd -10 pops up some times you're character doesn't react to it..

When reece logged in this morning gm's were global'in that we had been exploiting some bug which was a load of ****, and the after that reece gets accused of running cheats when we clearly don't use them and any1 that has played with us in the past knows this.. seems to me that the gm's are actually listening to the idiotic crys ingame.. as for the real life threats alls he said was u act hard behind your pc when infact this is very true because you proceeded to spam him your home address saying "come at me bro, ill take u both on" lol your over 30 and you're acting like a total moron think its about time you grew up.

Oh and you totally miss understood reece's post, he wasn't bad mouthing the server he was just stating we are not going to play a server where we're constantly getting accused of random **** that we aint done.

Last edited:

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
well i was online when you and reece came on gms didnt just straight on you you was on a good 10 mins before gm even mentioned a bug and the gm did say anyone found using bug it was you and reece that made yourselfs seem guilty by not shutting up about it lol and also i didnt say come at me bro i take you both on rofl co i dont speak like that but n1 you really do like to lie dont you tony :) i asked if the next thing he was going to say was a false rl threat and he said who said it would be false so ye as i do know you and him for years i gave my address knowing you doesnt have the guts to do anything with it lol you act like i dont know you lol yea you do multi coz you asked me to level your chars in the past 2 i know you use cheats coz all the other servers that dont do anything about them lol..from what i gathered with the talking reece was trying to prove he wasnt running after being hit but failing at it infront of 2 gm's... no matter how many misses i get as soon as i get hit i stop running your just trying to find excuses as for random stuff you havent done? what sort of tao doesnt use pets to level? just coz have a wizz with them the pet helps to kill faster lol and the pet teleports mobs onto it not away so that whole pet messes with lure for wizz is rubbish my opinion is 2 gms were on he wasnt using pet coz didnt want to get caught using the bug

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
well i was online when you and reece came on gms didnt just straight on you you was on a good 10 mins before gm even mentioned a bug and the gm did say anyone found using bug it was you and reece that made yourselfs seem guilty by not shutting up about it lol and also i didnt say come at me bro i take you both on rofl co i dont speak like that but n1 you really do like to lie dont you tony :) i asked if the next thing he was going to say was a false rl threat and he said who said it would be false so ye as i do know you and him for years i gave my address knowing you doesnt have the guts to do anything with it lol you act like i dont know you lol yea you do multi coz you asked me to level your chars in the past 2 i know you use cheats coz all the other servers that dont do anything about them lol..from what i gathered with the talking reece was trying to prove he wasnt running after being hit but failing at it infront of 2 gm's... no matter how many misses i get as soon as i get hit i stop running your just trying to find excuses as for random stuff you havent done? what sort of tao doesnt use pets to level? just coz have a wizz with them the pet helps to kill faster lol and the pet teleports mobs onto it not away so that whole pet messes with lure for wizz is rubbish my opinion is 2 gms were on he wasnt using pet coz didnt want to get caught using the bug

Just ganna let you chat ****, because thats all it is.. ****.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
end of the day gms were tying to bully players off the server 1 min it was one bug then the next i used some kind of hack yet the gm wouldnt let me prove him wrong by spawning para mobs to show i dont use cheats... you would need to close legend of mir to turn them of if im not mistaken. but okay say what you like and i know clipper the real owner he knows iv not cheated on his servers before, and iv cheated on no other servers before your just mad and want us off server thats the top and bottom of it i just feel sorry for clipper losing players because people dont like us lol.

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
tbh its funny you being on server with your same boring insults and threats .....
you feel like your being bullied because you play like a noob ok thats fair enough
from what i remember from 1st RND Pro with PureScum and Pain you could turn para run off in the actual settings of the cheats
or just alt tab and close program so you expect a gm to spawn para mobs when you just turned them off? lol yea right
clipper doesnt play any other servers other than his own i have played every server with you and every server its the same stuff from you but let me guess ALL the gm's are wrong coz its not possible for you to cheat/bug abuse just because you say so? ok lol...
people dont like you because you have a bad attitude towards all even a GM's who isnt taking sides keeping an eye on everyone you can both sit there trying to take the higher moral ground but it doesnt wash with the people who really know you
but hey if me treating people with respect and being polite makes me a suck up i feel very sorry for you

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
ask anyone iv played mir with iv not used hacks once i dont need them... iv not pvp'd once on that server and no para mobs so why would anyone use your just some clueless rage kid.

the thing is you and the gms are all pally.. so wouldnt even let me prove people wrong because you would hate to be wrong wouldn't you. trying to say i use cheats playing a tao now thats some funny ****.

Deathbringer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2005
Devon, UK
Can we move this argument to the server forums please!

That way I can be more involved and discuss a way to have this situation resolved.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
i havent even logged on yet and i dont wanna play from what i hear giving players lvls no matter how much testing they have done is pure bull ****. even if its only an hour by the time ppl catch up to 150 there gonna be what 250+ with way way better kit. high five for ****ing up the server launch

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
actually joe its not that bad items arent that common so they dont have way better kit and also the people that got the help from testing arent even in the top 10 of players so it is worth a shot im just level 610 i think now and not had any help with leveling :)

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Hahaha, same old **** - reece and his bumboys exploiting bugs, cheating, bad mouthing and generally being little pricks.

LOL, little nerds - I may come on just to make you lot rage like on Carnage hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.