Xtreme Phoenix Mir 3 - Reboot

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
Just to clarify, we wiped the server after the closed testing which was invite-only testing. The open beta started fresh and that’s how it will end up staying, there may be the odd mini rollback if there are any problem in the future but that’s likely to be it.
Fundamentally though this is how Phoenix was run last time, we never really left the open beta phase as the game was always in development. That’s even more so now, I mean just yesterday we created a new inventory slot for belt class items and 2 completely new skills for warriors.
there’s going to be a lot of that over the next few months.

Reactions: theduke

theduke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2006
downloaded last night looking forward to joining you guys

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
I'm really really enjoying the server, reccomend to anyone looking for a long term server to join here !

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
I kinda like PVE, so to me having no 'PK' as such makes little difference.

Server is still really fun regardless

Reactions: Tai

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I am not a big PKer other than to defend myself but i have played on servers that are PvE only and felt like something was missing.

Not being able to rep people /people jumping on a drop without being able to be touched, people messing up your boss and luring on you without much you can do in return.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
I am not a big PKer other than to defend myself but i have played on servers that are PvE only and felt like something was missing.

Not being able to rep people /people jumping on a drop without being able to be touched, people messing up your boss and luring on you without much you can do in return.
You can't do any of that on here . It's a community based , be nice to everyone server. No boss stealing , no standing on drops , no bitching in global. It's very refreshing. Plus I know for sure it'll last a very long time , just like the old extreme did .

I think the user count hit the 40 ish mark today which is about twice as many as when I first started playing.

Lots of unique little features are added and being added

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
its good is not PK server. pk servers have only alot drama and **** on glabal, here u log to game play and have relax with new stuff :)

theduke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2006
yep loving it and brought 2 friends over from another server to join. cant wait to see whats added over the coming weeks/months.

Reactions: mrgreaper

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
its good is not PK server. pk servers have only alot drama and **** on glabal, here u log to game play and have relax with new stuff :)

Also some of us don't have time to be around pvping the whole day. I played DarkSide for several years with long breaks. But I know when I log in, I can play without having to worry that almost everybody else has overleveled me. I know I can hunt for a while alone or in group and mind my own business.

This also makes severs last longer. People will return to play because they know they can enjoy it and high lvl players won't leave even if there are catch up mechanics because they don't feel threatened by it like on a pvp server.

Status
Not open for further replies.