Yummy

Echo-Ltd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2008
Watford
RaGEZONE HR 2.3+
Nout much just hell mobs and horses... still need some work on draweffects for boss and theres a few slight bugs with horses... but the majority is coded and almost ready for implementation.

Attachments

• Images00.jpg
    Images00.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 322
  • Images01.jpg
    Images01.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 321
  • Images03.jpg
    Images03.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 322
  • Images05.jpg
    Images05.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 319
  • Images06.jpg
    Images06.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 320

Echo-Ltd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2008
Watford
Boss has a little problem with draweffects (with spikey ground thingeh) easy fix tho :P

Attachments

• Images08.jpg
    Images08.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 312
  • Images10.jpg
    Images10.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 314

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
nice... shame TD didnt release his sources to more than just you tho lol :l

take it its not gonna continue TDs work by releasin updates, and its just gonna be kept for ragezone?

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
its good to see RZ still going strong, but iam not to keen on the mir3 rip interface

but apart from that iam sure it will be a good server for peeps who like 2.3+

lif

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
there is 1 thing i find weird tho.. u say its for ragezone high rate.... if im correct TD completely detests high rates, and built his files around low rate...

just seems weird hes lettin u use his sources for a high rate server lol :P

there isnt actually a ragezone HR out atm either? only the low rate? this a new server ur workin on? :O

Echo-Ltd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2008
Watford
Server is being worked on by myself and MrChili, erm as TD seems to have completely given up on mir for the time being i dont see a problem with doing a HR server.

And yes i will continue to release the .exes and will even do custom releases for certain servers i believe deserve them (steady non conning servers) but what work i have done and will do will be initally released on RZ for a 2-4week trial period... then later released to the public.

Update: new slot added for Medals using stdmode 65 (RZ is using it as a wing slot for old 1.9 wings) will show some screens later...

/MrEcho

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
cool well least ur releasin the .exes.... doin custom work for servers seems abit harsh on u tho.

still think its a shame TD wont release his source to a few more ppl tho... i can understand not publicly releasin em as it'll cause problems if some idiot gets a hold of em... but theres enuff ppl on lomcn that would love to continue codein on TDs files and wouldnt be a dik with the source.

his source, his choice i guess :P

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
TD would never release the source to the general public, lol... Purely out of spite I imagine, he hasnt worked on the source for over a Year???
Since RZ LR flopped, TD has been missing in action, lol.

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
are the horses along the same lines as TD was going to code them,, i think i remember something about feeding, stables ect? and i have to agree with David on the interface :(

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Sounds like something worth playing seeing as though it will have updates :)
Nice stuff.

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
omg echo
you better add enough security into this cause i'll personaly be trying to find ways to crash this server if you really go ahead with this
you know i'd never let you have the sources for a freaking hr server

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
omg echo
you better add enough security into this cause i'll personaly be trying to find ways to crash this server if you really go ahead with this

Lol... give up, atleast hes helping the community more than you will.. putting limits on stuff becasue its not your "ideal server" tuff luck! Its prooven.. highrates are more appealing.. so stop trying to kill mir with forcing people to make lowrates..

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
highrates are more appealing.. so stop trying to kill mir with forcing people to make lowrates..

You thought there was another reason why he was called 'thedeath' mate? :eek:

Looks good, hope it does better than the LR.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
You thought there was another reason why he was called 'thedeath' mate? :eek:

Looks good, hope it does better than the LR.

It will do better by far... and TD is just obviously jealous that Echo can make something greater than a lowrate.. and to stop this is throwing these pathetic little threats.

Just curious if ECho releases these .exes allowing people to make HighRates TD, u going to attack 10+ servers? Seems extremley sad if your going to do that, all because you cant get your own way.. you just seem like a spoilt little brat.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
It will do better by far... and TD is just obviously jealous that Echo can make something greater than a lowrate.. and to stop this is throwing these pathetic little threats.

Just curious if ECho releases these .exes allowing people to make HighRates TD, u going to attack 10+ servers? Seems extremley sad if your going to do that, all because you cant get your own way.. you just seem like a spoilt little brat.

I don't think he meant it in an angry 'your using my work how i didnt want it used way' - more of a make sure you cover all the bases so the files aren't easily exploitable way.

Higher rate server are the future.
People have done slow, people did slow for 5+ years.
Faster keeps interest alive.
A way to create a balance is to created plenty to do other than plain leveling. If td wanted to he could code in some awesome features that could make this balance.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
omg echo
wasnt expectin that sorta reply, but at the same time i was

still dont understand why ur so anti-hr tho .. lol

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I don't think he meant it in an angry 'your using my work how i didnt want it used way' - more of a make sure you cover all the bases so the files aren't easily exploitable way.

He did mean it in an angry way... your reading around certain sections of his reply if you think he meant so nobody could exploit it, so read the bits in BOLD
omg echo

Not the first little bit... TD is obviously angry at him... he trusted ECho with his codes etc.. so people wouldnt do this.. but echo has decided to help the community and gone against TD's wishes, so GO ECHO! and TD go realise how brat'ish your being

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
TD did mean it in a harsh way, he hates high rate servers with a passion lol

dont rly understand why ... majority of mir community prefers high rate lol