Zedina Farwell Tour!

smoochy boys on tour

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Seems like zed finally went to far and has been banished. about time tbh but if anyone has out nice to say to him you can do so here.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
he was extremely salty...

Hopefully, he'll come back with a bit better attitude..

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
Ffs did you just delete that thread whilst I was reading it? -_- was just getting to the bitchy bits

• Haha
Reactions: Pete107

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
I just wanna mention one thing, if you lie about somebody, and people believe it its karma, and eventually when somebody lie about you, they will belive the liar, and that's when there is a balance and karma is cleared 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: LOMValkyrie

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I'm going to miss his abuse at TPR! :(

Maybe next time I can work on a game source for 3 years then just transfer everything over in 2 weeks onto a new source and go live.

He managed to throw some **** at you in a thread about his exe. You can re-read that until he comes back.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
He managed to throw some **** at you in a thread about his exe. You can re-read that until he comes back.

Haha I saw, it made me chuckle!
It's amusing as he goes hyper defensive, even against people who don't even speak about his server :P

In the nicest way possible, he would've been better off just releasing a carbon copy of Zircon, at least that way he wouldnt have had issues for about a month with quests o_O