Zedina Farwell Tour!

smoochy boys on tour

ScumBag

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2017
Wow its pretty sad tbh everytime i come here all i see is nonsense revolving around the same group of people tai allowing it is the only one to blame its gotten to the poi t now he's the bully trying to stir the pot 90% of the people here act like complete dick heads this community is a prime example why mir failed and is dead in the first place all it attracted where toxic losers that like to group up and bash people. Also im aware of how much of a **** zed can be aswell still doesnt make the situation right

Reactions: Loliance and Tai

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
He had 1-2 users, but he was connecting 30+ I.ps to his server so on the LOMCN usercount it displayed at 31-32 users 24/7, me and lionmight logged on and for hours on end tried to find people but would also be the same 1-2 players afked in sz.

It's just shady, 0 people would bother downloading if they new it was only 1-2 people playing and not 30. Just wasting peoples time really.

Yeh...he's not the only one who does that lol.

Zed certainly did himself no favours. I've even been on the end of his attitude when I was picking apart is shoddy coding cover-up work, so i'm not defending him on it lol. Least of all the slamming of other creators about contributions (Shortly followed by him locking his own source after taking Zircon to prevent people taking his "work"), and as mentioned, previously belittling it because he simply was unable to accomplish anything worth while lol.

But Tai definitely isn't fair in all his decision making, even a blind man can see that. Zed hasn't done anything that some others haven't already done as well, yet continue to exist on this forum...his attitude just made it more obvious and hypocritical because he does it all so publicly whilst also playing the victim at every turn.

If you're going to enforce rules, then you need to do so 100% and not bend the rules to suit you. If you can't manage that, then you should at least be able to stop holding grudges like petty children :) You can't have it both ways, otherwise you just look incompetent: Unable to enforce rules correctly, and holds grudges equals favouritism ;)

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Yeh...he's not the only one who does that lol.

Zed certainly did himself no favours. I've even been on the end of his attitude when I was picking apart is shoddy coding cover-up work, so i'm not defending him on it lol. Least of all the slamming of other creators about contributions (Shortly followed by him locking his own source after taking Zircon to prevent people taking his "work"), and as mentioned, previously belittling it because he simply was unable to accomplish anything worth while lol.

But Tai definitely isn't fair in all his decision making, even a blind man can see that. Zed hasn't done anything that some others haven't already done as well, yet continue to exist on this forum...his attitude just made it more obvious and hypocritical because he does it all so publicly whilst also playing the victim at every turn.

If you're going to enforce rules, then you need to do so 100% and not bend the rules to suit you. If you can't manage that, then you should at least be able to stop holding grudges like petty children :) You can't have it both ways, otherwise you just look incompetent: Unable to enforce rules correctly, and holds grudges equals favouritism ;)

Who else does that beside Arcadia? I'll wait... If you bot a usercount, you should lose all ability to advertise a server here. PERIOD.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Wow its pretty sad tbh everytime i come here all i see is nonsense revolving around the same group of people tai allowing it is the only one to blame its gotten to the poi t now he's the bully trying to stir the pot 90% of the people here act like complete dick heads this community is a prime example why mir failed and is dead in the first place all it attracted where toxic losers that like to group up and bash people. Also im aware of how much of a **** zed can be aswell still doesnt make the situation right

That has 0 todo with why Mir failed, it's failed because it's old as **** and nobody wants to play 2d games anymore.. Even then it's still huge in Asia.

• Dislike
Reactions: XloverBoy7X

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda

Mir isn’t dead if there’s still ppl playing talking about it most days. Even if all the servers had only a handful usercount id still play 👍🏻
Post automatically merged:

That has 0 todo with why Mir failed, it's failed because it's old as **** and nobody wants to play 2d games anymore.. Even then it's still huge in Asia.

They love Mir over there don’t they 🤩

Reactions: shinsutso

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
if it's still huge in asia then its huge

That's Asia, You can't even create an account from europe you have to buy them from some dodgy ass site, then vpn, then struggle with 200 odd ping. England Mir is as good as dead.

Probably 700-800 of us, 200 hardcore players at a push and even then, it takes Jamie / Samuel or one of the big names to make a server to even see these people.

Mir2 is so dead in England people have all gone to Mir3 and claim it's because the Zircon files are so good, which isn't true it's the fact Mir2 has 0 to offer.

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
The community is the reason mir is dead LOL!!! Have you ever played ANY online game? Like literally ANY where people can communicate. Not even games, just the internet in general. People are toxic. Get the **** over it snowflake

Reactions: Exsodius and Piff1

shinsutso

LOMCN Member
Nov 1, 2019
That's Asia, You can't even create an account from europe you have to buy them from some dodgy ass site, then vpn, then struggle with 200 odd ping. England Mir is as good as dead.

Probably 700-800 of us, 200 hardcore players at a push and even then, it takes Jamie / Samuel or one of the big names to make a server to even see these people.

Mir2 is so dead in England people have all gone to Mir3 and claim it's because the Zircon files are so good, which isn't true it's the fact Mir2 has 0 to offer.

i STARTED MIR2 NOW AND ITS GOOD; TESTING A WOMAN NOW; THE HAIRCUT IS BETTER OR AT LEAST SHOULD BE IMPORTED; THE STANDING POSITION IS EVEN BETTER THAN MIR3 AT MIR3 IT LOOKS TENSE; THE CLOTHES OR PLAYER SOMETIMES LOOK BETTER(DONT KNOW IF ITS GRAPHIC?); MOB YOUNG TURTLE LOOK VERY GOOD; THE PETS LOOK COOL SOMEONE HAD ABOUT 5 DOGS; COOL BUILDINGS AND MAPS;
(sry for shouting) I am still low maybe look further into.
Edit: sounds cool; blackfoxman mob looks cool, junkratnpc looks cool but am bit sad for him he has to wear so much stuff, some buildings really nice not sure if they look better than mir3, not looked at mir3 buildings the last time, i have only one attacl but look cool,
Edit: Molten Blade in mir2 looks much better than flaming sword in mir3

I like mir3 but mir2 is not bad I have to say

Last edited: