Zedina.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Can he have his ability to negative rep people taken ? forth time now... greats admins ive mention this before tried to leak Zircon and split Lomcn community and hardly got punished stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koriban

NewUserName

Banned
Banned
Jan 6, 2018
Can he have his ability to negative rep people ? forth time now... greats admins ive mention this before tried to leak Zircon and split Lomcn community and hardly got punished stupid.

shut up you whiney ****tard

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
why what Zedina did ?

for telling ppl the true ?

for tell ppl about person like lapta ? always he opend servers for cash after 2 mounth close and open new server

marble closed then open zircon

now will zircon close and open marblev2

that we all know about it its the true

not only jamie he have ppl from lomcn with him too

so piff1 stop talk about
Zedina cua this man as i see better than you

Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
You are a negative person, if you stay and check what i typed before you wouldnt bother.

I said my feedback on a Mir Post, how others had said, you joined it and said "Your server has 30 users how can you have a opinion"

and my -rep was with this text "Forbiddens feedback on stupid criteria such as server usercount".

---------- Post Merged at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Also Piffy boy, when i had 300 online and one of top servers, you was a pathethic little child sucking mommas nipple.

Reactions: Fusion

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
You are a negative person, if you stay and check what i typed before you wouldnt bother.

I said my feedback on a Mir Post, how others had said, you joined it and said "Your server has 30 users how can you have a opinion"

and my -rep was with this text "Forbiddens feedback on stupid criteria such as server usercount".

---------- Post Merged at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Also Piffy boy, when i had 300 online and one of top servers, you was a pathethic little child sucking mommas nipple.

Haaaa burn.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Your server does have 30 users, neg me for truth ? You wrote a paragraph how Jamie server is bad so i just pointed out it averages 170 more users than Yours, i never abused or spoke badly of you. Stop living in the past you have 30 users now not 300.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Aww! How comes Zed gets a whole thread about him and I get nothing! I guess I can be thankful for Koriban for using a quote by me in his signature

#BLESSED

qiu666

LOMCN Leecher
Feb 13, 2018
30 = 0. The number of users never fell below 30 people. unless you restart the server

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
The biggest news is that Tai infracted someone for flaming in GOT where once he were the prince.

:P

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
The biggest news is that Tai infracted someone for flaming in GOT where once he were the prince.

:P

The funny thing is it is 100% something I would have said once upon a time.

How do you know I gave the infraction anyway?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
The funny thing is it is 100% something I would have said once upon a time.

How do you know I gave the infraction anyway?

We can click on the little red cards (the infraction bottom of his post) and it gives us information about the infraction, and who did it.

Do you even Moderate, bruh?

ko8Mcjv.jpg

Last edited:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah Tai, what happened? I kinda miss the infractions you gave me... I swear, Jamie's just a phase...what me and you had/have is much more marmity.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Aww! How comes Zed gets a whole thread about him and I get nothing! I guess I can be thankful for Koriban for using a quote by me in his signature

#BLESSED

Because apart from your pure salt toward Jamie, Your a great dude that has always brought loads to LOMCN.. I used to think the same of Zed before all that shady business went on.