[Approved] Zentaur [GSP] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Re: Zentaur

hello, why do they lie in the list of users online? if whenever I enter they are the same and do not reach or 8 users being generous ... they have not thought about resetting it and putting it equal medium would win more users

Seems to be true, I logged a week ago, thought I will find busy server(which I hoped for), was 35+ online and really no more than 5 players, nobody event afk. 30 players basic is probably just a fake connections made to the gate. Why is this allowed?

BTW look:
Current users online
Active heroes today

How can be 32 online if only 13 was active whole day?

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
Re: Zentaur [GSP]

Can we play that korean version yet? If so, how to download it?

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Re: Zentaur [GSP]

This thread has been reserved by the server owner as an advert only.

Discussion thread:

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Just a question:)

Current users online

Active heroes today

Active heroes in last 31 day

How's that possible? Have 32 online while only 8 logged today.

5 am today looked for grp to hunt, found nobody and it was saying 31 online?

I want to know where they are hiding from me.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Dummy usercount.

---------- Post Merged at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Dummy usercount.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Type here your username so i can check if you really logged in or you are just a troll.

As i mentioned before, i didnt touched gsp or site for months and there are some array error from db to site but the usercount is not fake :)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
This thread has been reserved by the server owner as an advert only.

Discussion thread:

:indecisiveness:

So is this the advert thread or the discussion thread?

Just a question:)

Current users online

Active heroes today

Active heroes in last 31 day

How's that possible? Have 32 online while only 8 logged today.

5 am today looked for grp to hunt, found nobody and it was saying 31 online?

I want to know where they are hiding from me.

Perhaps if the server owner spent less time slating others and more time working on their server, this wouldn't need to happen.

ce2.png

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Don't really give a **** about Zed and Jamies love affair. It's all good fun.

But i did log on yesterday to have a play around, except the game is unplayable, it drops to 1 fps for 20s every 30s.
No idea what you have done but i've never seen such an issue in any Mir.

I will also note that i did only see 1 other player, not the '31' online. If there is one thing that i truly hate, it's lying. Not saying that you are, but there needs to be accurate information available to the players in this regard. It is not limited to this server either, The last server i tried had the same 2-3 chars (+2 GM chars) stood in SZ for 4 days straight, untouched, random kit, no guild, barely leveled etc. Obvious what they were there for.

When you're adding even 5/6 to a 25 usercount your only ****ing over the players that want to try it, it changed the dynamic completely.

Last edited:
Reactions: XloverBoy7X

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
Don't really give a **** about Zed and Jamies love affair. It's all good fun.

But i did log on yesterday to have a play around, except the game is unplayable, it drops to 1 fps for 20s every 30s.
No idea what you have done but i've never seen such an issue in any Mir.

I will also note that i did only see 1 other player, not the '31' online. If there is one thing that i truly hate, it's lying. Not saying that you are, but there needs to be accurate information available to the players in this regard. It is not limited to this server either, The last server i tried had the same 2-3 chars (+2 GM chars) stood in SZ for 4 days straight, untouched, random kit, no guild, barely leveled etc. Obvious what they were there for.

When you're adding even 5/6 to a 25 usercount your only ****ing over the players that want to try it, it changed the dynamic completely.

I reported the same issues when it came up months ago, he created a dxwrapper that worked for "some" but no-one i knew who tried it.

There is 30 users that had issue with windows 10 and got fixed.

You either intentionally make it not work and misinform other players by a fake review, or you just unlucky that game not works on your machine.

Probably the same 30 players who got it fixed back in December are probably still logged in and playing currently.

Think 30 is Zeds magic number

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I don't use Windows 10 (Becuase I'm not a tool)
Irregardless, it was unplayable. Not bothered personally, i just wanted to see if content had changed since the last iteration.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
No ones that bothered to intentionally make themselves lag to create a fake review , get a grip pal

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
It has been 30/31 since my last post, as i made a point of looking a few times today.
Just checked all the tele stone towns and not a soul.

Maybe it's time we started doing a more accurate usercount, maybe save the history for a day or 2 for measurement? Really not helping when I'm pretty sure half the servers have some degree of false usercount going.
- It's not entirely fair posting this here, unfounded claims etc, but as it was mentioned already (Maybe move to its own topic)

(Btw you are aware it seems to be the quest tracker causing the fps lag, right? As its fine until i turn that on/kill a mob so it shows up. Seen as you didn't bother asking)

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Do not count the 30.
30=0 Players Online
31=1 Player Online
32=2 Players Online
33=3 Players Online
And so fourth :P

Reactions: XloverBoy7X