[Approved] Zentaur [GSP] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Zentaur [GSP] [KOREAN]

Server is now LIVE
Join to receive Celebration Buff ( Expires 3 December 13:00 UK, 14:00 Poland, 14:00 Germany, 15:00 Romania )

Join LegendOfMir Guild from Event Administrator to receive 30% experience from level 1-20

Forums : http://forum.zed.ro/
Heroes Ranking : http://zentaur.zed.ro/ranking

Auto patcher : http://http://patch.zed.ro/Updater.rar
- Unpack the updater, right click on it and let it download the full client, easy and handy.

Mirrored Link : To be announcedRegister Link : http://zentaur.zed.ro/registration

Server Information:

Server Files: GSP
Experience : x500 (
HighRate)
Monrate : x8
Gold Rate : x100
Start level: 1
Start gold : 15.000
Level Cap: None
Classes: Warrior, Wizard, Taoist,
Assassin

Features:

Zentaur GSP has a lot of features, such as companion, unique quest story line, improved draw engine and much more as you can see bellow.

1. Companion(Pet):
- Designed to auto pick your drops, giving bonus on levels 3,5,7,10, Companion Inventory, and Companion Accessory to make your companion more cute and get some small buff
Make sure your companion is always satisfied by feeding him with Apples, Dumplings or Premium Food

View attachment 19147 View attachment 19148

2. Unique Story line:
-Explore Mir 3 Universe by completing Quests.
- You may notice when a Quest is available by the "!" symbol on every npc and mini map.

View attachment 19140

3. Wings
- We all love wings, good looking and to show off :P

View attachment 19141 View attachment 19142 View attachment 19143 View attachment 19144

4. Element Stones
- Can be used for skills such as MirrorImage on Wizard class.

View attachment 19150

5. New Skills
- New skills such as : Fetter, ThunderStrike, JudgementOfHeaven and much more

5.1 Books
- Each Class Book got different look
- There wont be option to manual books at the book shop, you can learn book without getting manualed

View attachment 19149

6. Assassin Class
- A new class which was introduced in 2008 on the Korean version of The Legend of Mir 3. The Assassin class became available on the Global Server on April 23, 2009.

7. Pk System
- Pk is allowed on this server as we try bring back the global feel and pvps from there.
- 5 Kills to get Yellow ( 500 Pk Points )
- 6 Kills to get Red (600 Pk Points )
1 x PotionOfRepentance - cleans 30 Pk Points
1 x PotionOfRepentance(II) - cleans 100 Pk Points
1 x PotionOfRepentance(III) - cleans 300 Pk Points

7.1 Pk Drops

Only Yellow and Red status players can drop items from pvp/pk
White/Yellow/Red status players can drop items when die from monsters

Each item got one grade and % to drop off body and inventory

8. Drops ( loots from monsters/bosses )
Drops been re-evaluated and this is the following state
- Loots for Groups ( special drop rate for Group Hunting )
- Loots for Guilds ( special drop rate for Guild Hunting )
- Loots for Solo ( normal drop rate )
FAQ :
Q :Whats the difference between Solo and Group loots?
A : Solo has the basic drop list while Group loots have a different drop list

9. GameShop
- GameShop is kinda basic, no buff for gold or drop, you can get some exp buff.
-GameShop been redesigned for player needs so you can create your own buff ( with limitations of course lol )
- Exp Buff Cant Stack
- Luck Cant Stack
- Some damage buffs Cant Stack

1€ - 100 CashPoints

9.1 Jobs
- On patch 1.0.0 (following days) we will add Job system
Chose to work from a various list such as ( Minning,Farming,Fishing,WoodCutting,PearlHunting,ForrestGuard,etc) to get CashPoints (Job)
From Monday trough the week start the job by completing the task of the day on job, and on every Saturday will be the Payday.

10. ZentaurX Developement Team
We are a various team from each domain with a willing to have a stable server and upgrading it.
FAQ:
Q: I hear your team got the korean client almost fixed. But it will work with the gsp? You will wipe again?
A: Yes we got Korean Client and we plan to upgrade gsp to korean client soon as possible. We will not wipe the server progress. Its just a Client upgrade, noting major on server side (just latest skills and systems from korea. lol).

Q : Why you keep the old site from Zentaur Holley?
A : Site will be upgraded next week from launch, we been focused on ingame content rather than make a shiney site. lol

11. Tickets
- If you got ingame problem with game peformance you can submit a ticket on zentaur forum, and will be answered in short time by one of dev members
(Make sure you registered on Zentaur Forum)
http://forum.zed.ro/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=2

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Re: Zentaur

Have you fixed the tao pets stealing exp yet?

Daniel1407

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2016

Is this a re launch on Zentaur with a wipe or did u just add in some extra stuff and people have their old accounts still either way im gonna play it

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014

I assume the beta client will work just fine?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

I assume the beta client will work just fine?

not if you have windows 10.

you need this 'DX wrapper' or something on windows 10 the game became unplayable within 10-15 mins.. would hate to see what mass tempest or firewall would cause.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

You need the new client to play as mir3.exe been remade and the dx wrapper ofrcorse, how the brown nosie said

i answered the question for you and yet you get so unprofessional for a server owner.

and i stated i would hate to see how tempest/firewall would be for anyone on windows 10 even with 'Dx wrapper'

last time i had this problem on you're mir3 zentaur 3.55 files or what ever you told me my Graphics card was too good for the game it was causing lag now its directX?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

i answered the question for you and yet you get so unprofessional for a server owner.

and i stated i would hate to see how tempest/firewall would be for anyone on windows 10 even with 'Dx wrapper'

last time i had this problem on you're mir3 zentaur 3.55 files or what ever you told me my Graphics card was too good for the game it was causing lag now its directX?

I stress test client with wrapper for 30minutes on fullscreen and dont even got the text lag

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

I stress test client with wrapper for 30minutes on fullscreen and dont even got the text lag

ok good i guess?

il await positive feedback from players who use windows 10 before i download it again and give it a go.

can you also test what its like in actual situations like mass AOE's like tempest ect because regardless it would be hard to handle, as even on 3.55 files there was a tempest patch to reduce lag.

Daniel1407

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2016

there a reason when i create an account on the forum page when i put a capital in my username it goes to lower case after i click check for avalability. Will it still be a capital letter or lower case letter now

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

ok good i guess?

il await positive feedback from players who use windows 10 before i download it again and give it a go.

can you also test what its like in actual situations like mass AOE's like tempest ect because regardless it would be hard to handle, as even on 3.55 files there was a tempest patch to reduce lag.

was with bennox on ant colony and there was no problem with magic

damage stat make a little lag but can be turned off/on

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014

How does one change the resolution? Unless I remember wrong, you added higher res options. Can't find an option anywhere.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

How does one change the resolution? Unless I remember wrong, you added higher res options. Can't find an option anywhere.

I told by xmas the screen resolution increase ( Kor client )

But if you mean for full screen you need set compability mode of exe to 16bit then when u in game press alt + enter

Daniel1407

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2016

What do u think is the better class to play warrior or sin

---------- Post Merged at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Server still opening at 6pm UK time or been delayed?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

5minutes and server going online with a mini event for 2 hours to celebrate launch