[Approved] Zentaur [GSP] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Re: Zentaur

Sorry for the delay :(

Had to make sure all things go perfect

Event for down time experience is up

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1

Sorry for the delay :(

Had to make sure all things go perfect

Event for down time experience is up

i have fun with massive noob guild. haha
i call some friends to play :)

---------- Post Merged at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:13 PM ----------

3h playing, no BB, no D/C, all fine.
I have win10 and gtx650i and runs fine.
;)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

i have fun with massive noob guild. haha
i call some friends to play :)

---------- Post Merged at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:13 PM ----------

3h playing, no BB, no D/C, all fine.
I have win10 and gtx650i and runs fine.
;)

the new dx wrapper for windows 10 made a good performance increase

its nice, i already seen loots of group hunts

Dont forget to enter in LegendOfMir Guild from Administrator Events in BichonTown for 30% exp buff from lvl 1 to 20.

Keevo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2011
Re: Zentaur [GSP]

Sorry but it runs just as badly as the previous GSP files :(

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

Any suggestions?

There is 30 users that had issue with windows 10 and got fixed.

You either intentionally make it not work and misinform other players by a fake review, or you just unlucky that game not works on your machine.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

So basically for those who it still doesn't work for, and/or runs badly...your response is tough luck?

Have actually been legitimately trying to see what settings I have to manipulate/change/adjust to get it to a playable (And by playable, I mean FPS not dropping to below 30 in a span of 10 minutes, whilst stood in town).

Tried everything you have posted so far, and some other tweaks and changes of my own lol.

But if that's your response, then anyone whose on a half decent spec PC is going to have the same problem. Feel free to get these magical 30 users on Windows 10, and not running £100 builds to give me some feedback, i'd happily try it.

Judging by the fact these are probably the same 30 users who previously reported no issues BEFORE the DX Wrapper....are hardly going to suddenly report having issues now are they?

I can't help you're dedicated player base is unwilling to give you accurate feedback for you to attempt to fix, but the files are running no differently than previous Mir3 files on modern builds....for some they don't even open at all....But I have officially run out of things to try, so if your final response is touch luck...then ok, i'll stop trying lol, only wanted to kill some time after all.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

So basically for those who it still doesn't work for, and/or runs badly...your response is tough luck?

Have actually been legitimately trying to see what settings I have to manipulate/change/adjust to get it to a playable (And by playable, I mean FPS not dropping to below 30 in a span of 10 minutes, whilst stood in town).

Tried everything you have posted so far, and some other tweaks and changes of my own lol.

But if that's your response, then anyone whose on a half decent spec PC is going to have the same problem. Feel free to get these magical 30 users on Windows 10, and not running £100 builds to give me some feedback, i'd happily try it.

Judging by the fact these are probably the same 30 users who previously reported no issues BEFORE the DX Wrapper....are hardly going to suddenly report having issues now are they?

I can't help you're dedicated player base is unwilling to give you accurate feedback for you to attempt to fix, but the files are running no differently than previous Mir3 files on modern builds....for some they don't even open at all....But I have officially run out of things to try, so if your final response is touch luck...then ok, i'll stop trying lol, only wanted to kill some time after all.

The only players with "tough luck" is you and your buddies that come and cause troll on my server then spam here.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Pottsy don't bother lol, my mates got the Dx wrapper working on windows 10 he was one of the 30 that got " fixed " it's really not much difference still a joke compared to Zircon in terms of smoothness, it's still not fixed the chuggy movement it just made it about 10% better than previous GSP. Untill somebody uploads a video of the files running smoothly i'm just calling bullshit on this Dx wrapper shite. Every video provided has all looked bad specially when somebody done the side by side video to Zircon.

It's a shame Zedina has that attitude toward people wanting to play, Can clearly see he has a passion for Mir3 but hes doesn't manage feedback well at all.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

Pottsy don't bother lol, my mates got the Dx wrapper working on windows 10 he was one of the 30 that got " fixed " it's really not much difference still a joke compared to Zircon in terms of smoothness, it's still not fixed the chuggy movement it just made it about 10% better than previous GSP. Untill somebody uploads a video of the files running smoothly i'm just calling bullshit on this Dx wrapper shite. Every video provided has all looked bad specially when somebody done the side by side video to Zircon.

It's a shame Zedina has that attitude toward people wanting to play, Can clearly see he has a passion for Mir3 but hes doesn't manage feedback well at all.

You can try poke me much as you want.
Server getting new players every day and usercount raises.

When i see pottsy talking crap about zentaur then coming here playing pity and innocent it raises my puke level highly.

All who had problems can post here and i help. But when i see trolls like you ... its kinda nasty

Zboard

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 23, 2017

Hey again buddy, bit late i know but i have been busy, i installed the game and the launcher, yet when i run the game and attempt to login it always says that i have the wrong details, i just created another account now and its not working on that either, any ideas? :s

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

Hey again buddy, bit late i know but i have been busy, i installed the game and the launcher, yet when i run the game and attempt to login it always says that i have the wrong details, i just created another account now and its not working on that either, any ideas? :s

you type id and pw and its not working?

make sure its 11 char limit on id. it happen before ppls put longer number of letters on ID

Zboard

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 23, 2017

Yes, my username is 10 characters long, but my password is 12, but using numbers and letters. should i make a new account?

---------- Post Merged at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:24 PM ----------

https://i.imgur.com/TFH3oQx.png

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

type in your previous password -2letters.

he just logged in :barbershop_quartet_:applause:

---------- Post Merged on 05-12-2017 at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 04-12-2017 at 09:39 PM ----------

Patch 1.1.1

Experience on levels:

From level 1 to 25 : +35% Experience
From level 26 to 33 : +25% Experience
From level 34 to 40 : +15% Experience

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

View attachment 19156 Hello, i'm getting this error when i open the mir launcher. Any idea how to fix this?

on win 10 btw

https://mega.nz/#!aBF3EBrB!DivQG0tyX3BTwAZR_cRnH-XbJ3DSbYxE2jJDjlGMCnc

download this

---------- Post Merged at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Patch 1.1.2

Special repair time is now UTC + 2
Teleport stone cost reduced
Spawn increase on BanyaTempleL1
Sin drops recalculated

---------- Post Merged on 08-12-2017 at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 06-12-2017 at 12:49 PM ----------

Patch 1.1.3

BanyaTemple F1-F2 Received LeftGuard and RightGuard in spawn.
Now instead of floors with 2 Subs spawning on different timers, both subs will be spawned now on the same timer.
DesertedMines(DeadPit) will drop now only Books and Potions.
Adding Job Factions for Tests ( Only GM ) .
Adding Crafting Tool for Tests ( Only GM ).
PhantomForrest sub disabled until fix.
ImprovedTeleportation can be casted without delay.

Patch 1.1.4 ( apply today at 6 GMT )

Finalise the Crafting Tool
Adding details for each item in game. (excepting armors,rings,bracelets,weapons,boots,necklace)
CraftingTool will be found in the Grocery Shop
Quests rewards increased ( Apply today at 6 GMT ) ( All who did quests before reward increase, will receive the % difference ex. : Reward was 100 gold and now is 500 gold, player will receive 400 gold as payback )

---------- Post Merged at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:01 PM ----------

CraftingTool added now in game and can be purchased from Storage NPC by 15.000 Gold each tool that provices 20/20 Crafting Attempts.

Also dont forget if you completed some quests before, check this list http://forum.zed.ro/viewtopic.php?t=10199 , some quests got increased gold rewards, so you can get the difference from now and then.

Also Weekend Event Buff starts at 01:00 server time.

View attachment 19160

---------- Post Merged on 09-12-2017 at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 08-12-2017 at 09:15 PM ----------

Server still online with 62 players online even if on lomcn ranking shows offline....

http://zentaur.zed.ro/