Dec 22, 2005
  • Biggest Carrot Jockey 2018
  • Biggest Spammer 2017

SERVER OPENING ON 26 April 2019
AT HOUR:

6 PM UK
7 PM Poland, Germany, Spain
8 PM, Romania

ZentaurX - PledgeOfBlood its my soul project, my heart, my pride.

Team : GMzed, GMwincha
Community Manager : IceToast
Designer : Dazius

Files : [ZENX] - Remastered old ZENX engine based on Zircon.

Experience Rate : Low (Custom)
Gold Rate : x 1
Drop Rate : x 1
Monster Spawn rate : Custom

Discord Link : https://discordapp.com/invite/2xBzPs6
Download Link : http://patch.zed.ro/Launcher.rar
China Download Link : TBA
MegaNZ Download Link : TBA

Lore :

They opened the new gate toward a new desert.
The heroes start to the new battlefield, they went through a world of hot wind and dry ground wetted by blood.
The heroes reached the chaotic ground where they are gonna live or die together.

The battle was finished by the time being. But it was only a prelude to one that was to come.
As a path toward a different new world that was already opened. The world was full of Evil Ilusions.

Are you brave enough to stand the Evil ?

4 Character Classes :
The four character classes on ZentaurX - PledgeOfBlood can conquer the Evil World alone or by team, however we encourage the group hunting by appealing group bonuses such as ( 1 x Warrior, Taoist, Wizard, Assassin - 10% Experience/Drop/Gold, 2 x Warrior, Taoist, Wizard, Assassin - 20% Experience/Drop/Gold or 3 xWarrior, Taoist, Wizard, Assassin - 30% )

Open World Concept:
There are more than 10 Provinces, 4 Islands, and numerous dungeons all interconnected by Paths, Dungeons and Boats. Yes you had read it right! Boats!
Each map got its unique signature by having unique monsters and views or even map systems.

Leveling Structure & Experience Rate:
- Maps and Zones been tagged on Tiers
- Tier 1 its ready to set you all up for the challenges of grind you will encounter on Tier 2.
- Tier 2 once you got the required kit that been dropped carefully on the Tier 1 monsters, you are now ready to hunt in more stronger and rewarding caves.
- Tier 3 experienced maps.
- Tier 4 casual hunting rewarded by items for fragmenting, the bigger the reward, the stronger the risk.

- BanyaVillage
- TaoistVillage
- BichonWall
- BanyaCave
- BichonCave
- DesertedMines
- FleaCave
- AntColony
- BanyaValleySouth
- UmaTemple
- CarvedStoneTomb
- PhantomForest
- RedMoonValley
- Desert
- BanyaStoneCave

- BanyaTemple
- ZumaTemple
- TaoistVillageForest
- BlackPalace
- JinconPalace

- DesertDungeon
- NumaRuins
- PhantomShip

- GoruCave
- DespairValley
- HyunmoonTemple

Quest System:
Fresh and nicely done Quests to help you on the start of your journey. So far quests are split on :
- Storyline quests which will make you understand more about the map, monsters, npcs.
- Map Quests , they are situational and are meant to give you a little boost based on your effort.
- Milestone Achievements, for levels such as 22, 33, 44, 50..

Skills:
- Can be obtained by learning its spell book.
- Level 1 2 3 can be achieved by experiencing.
- Level 4 and 5 can be achieved by completing a special Quest.

Items:
- Drops been rebuilt so the drop chance, guaranteed item drop and RNG.
- Tier 1 maps drops should provide you the kit required to start your journey on maps Tier 2 3 and 4.

- Shields been rebuilt. Shields will drop from Tier 2,3 and 4 subs and bosses.
- There are common shields that can be used by every class and specific shields that will be used only by its specific required class.

- Amulets been rebuilt. Each amulet has a specific glow. Amulets are dropping form Tier 2, 3 and 4 subs and bosses.

Companions:
We revised companion stats based on the actual re-balance.

Map Systems:
Based on players activity, the Mirians will be rewarded with small events such as Lucky System, Zentaur's Battlegrounds.

King Rooms:
Drops has been increased, new Bosses with AI has been added so new kingroom maps too.

Subs respawns:
Its been altered based on original Euro Mir3, they are progressive, differential timers per respawn. Your chance just raised to find a sub along that many users.

PvP and PvE differential Tables for damage:
Yes, we do use differential tables for min and max damage outcoming from the spells. That was our only solution to balance the infamous Assassin.

Rebuilt Game Shop:
35% Experience 50% Drop 50 % Gold capped.
You will receive 100 Hunt gold when you create your Account.
GameGold purchases will be closed for the first 24hours once server starts.
You can purchase GameShop content with Hunt Gold.
For every one minute being active on ZentaurX - PledgeOfBlood you will receive 1 Hunt Gold , 1 HuntGold is the equal of 1 GameGold.
1€ - 100 GameGold.

Body Drops:
Body Drops are by default turned ON. However there been slightly modified:
- You have a greater chance to drop a item/items(depends of quantity) from Companion Bag rather than Character Bag
- Character Bag been modified, you may now drop a capped from 1 to x% of Quantity Items ( prevents you to drop 200 pots at level 22 ) ( you would go bankrupt if so )
- Body Drop chance been modified, now depends on what item are you wearing and what grade it is. The better the grade it is, the lower the chance you will drop something. (example : common item 1/100, elite 1/150)

Starter Towns.

Bichon Province
been replaced by Bichon Wall. As we are following the original path of Korean Mir3, it was seriously needed for this town as its has many roles, can hold more monsters, monsters dificulty been revised, the more are you going in depth of the map you will find from inofensive Gooses up to Oma Ancient and Oma Mage

Taoist Village, its the old Lost Paradise merged with Taoist Temple.

Banya Village :

Chaotic Heaven Blade:
Complete Phantom Ship's Necklaces by its Parts. Each necklace for every class.
If you want even more, you can unite all 4 Necklaces + HeavenBlade to complete the most infamous Mir3 Weapon.

Remastered Interface using Original Korean Mir3 Format.

Extra content following original Korean Mir3 Patches.

Last edited:

Timelegend

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 9, 2015
I get "The system cannot find the file specified" when I click start game...

zedina

ZentaurX
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2005
  • Biggest Spammer 2017
I get "The system cannot find the file specified" when I click start game...
Your windows defender may flag out client as a false positive virus. Try add an exception to the defender for the exe.

You can also join our discord for real time fixes or tips.

Reactions: DjDarkBoyZ

Fusion

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
  1. Good luck, I wonder if you'll actually get around to launching this before the next file set / source is released (we on iteration no.4 now is it?)
  2. No one cares about any of the **** you've listed (Content, anyone?)
  3. Considering you have a "designer" on your team all you've shown us in those screenshots is the same shitty Zircon/Korean UI which is incredibly dull.
Honestly, this ad is kinda trash.
Bump - (THREAD WILL BE UPDATED ON GOING)

maybe you should have a look at some skills they have changed some of them.

TheDayIDie

Banned by Moderators
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
  1. Good luck, I wonder if you'll actually get around to launching this before the next file set / source is released (we on iteration no.4 now is it?)
  3. Considering you have a "designer" on your team all you've shown us in those screenshots is the same shitty Zircon/Korean UI which is incredibly dull.
I agree, the server has been in the making for a long time. I know there was a migration from previous source to Zircon Source but the UI looks the same and there is no mention of any custom features.

Don't get me wrong, the creators probably have jobs etc so this is a hobby on the side (less time working than we think) but I was expecting more.

zedina

ZentaurX
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2005
  • Biggest Spammer 2017
  1. Thank you. I think you missing a point here, you pointing me that it took a lot of time to bring this on. Yes, i rather wait as long i feel to wait rather than push a stupid copy of a source full of bugs (how it happen recently. the server flopped from 400 to 20? harsh) - not saying Jamie's source is stupid or full of bugs, bug we did a lot of changes on the engine.
  2. Content? Before im adding any content, the existent content must be revised, i dont want 1 player to make lvl 44 in 2 days. This is a low rate, all need to be serious revised before adding a new content such as a map,spell, item set.
  3. UI been replaced to its original state(one of zenx), i touched the interface on the previous screenshots, Jamie's code for interface use simple draw tab and window controllers as zenx interface uses image draw controller/
Thank you for being on point with us. We always look to see where we can improve.

LightBringer

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2014
From the advert I want to know how this is different from the standard Zircon source (from a players perspective)?

I am not having a go at all, but from my first impression, it literally just looks like Zircon but slower leveling speeds?

I know you have said the thread will be updated, but you generally want to catch peoples attention from your initial post, as if people are put off they might not check back is all

Goodluck though Z and his team! :)

Reactions: Tai

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
People played months to get to end game content...I dont understand what would make people that already play or played Zircon to come here and waste even more time to get to end game content ?

zedina

ZentaurX
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2005
  • Biggest Spammer 2017
From the advert I want to know how this is different from the standard Zircon source (from a players perspective)?

I am not having a go at all, but from my first impression, it literally just looks like Zircon but slower leveling speeds?

I know you have said the thread will be updated, but you generally want to catch peoples attention from your initial post, as if people are put off they might not check back is all

Goodluck though Z and his team! :)
I was kindly in a rush when i did the advert ( ppls from discord told me to do advert)
I will update the thread tomorrow as im doing some fixes and replacements.

Yes, the system.db we use atm its same to zircon one, was kindly modified and revised although. We got to start from somewhere. But this doesnt mean new content wont be pushed although.

I was kindly surprised though, got a fair amount of beta testers, the feedback goes smoothly and we start to adapt content and mechanics up to the korean cap.

However, for those who might ask "omg its same as zircon?", yes it is (content wise so far) - The engine been rebuilt, better blend, library.dll got removed to prevent cheaters, better library format and so on.

Zircon was kindly amazing but ruined by updates such as LL2, WeaponRolls and so on.

King regards and thank you for the feedback.

zedina

ZentaurX
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2005
  • Biggest Spammer 2017
Wind your neck In with your "designer" bollocks, like most projects, I was forced to keep to the "official" interface.

If you compare any of the old Korean UI with ZenX I'll think you'll find that the quality is completely different ....which is actually bloody time consuming.

I will note that what is being showcased is actually pretty far from what I had designed for Zenx.

And bless your cotton socks, you thought my design was limited to UI only ? You're cute x

If anyone asks me to do UI and says "we want official" or anything to do with wemade or Shanda , I will *** rape you.
ZenX interface (old one) its on pending. Was hard to modify the existent controllers from Zircon but well, hope its worth it.

Miss u xoxo

Reactions: DjDarkBoyZ

Tai

NOTORIOUS
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2012
  • Biggest Spammer 2011
  • Best Moderator 2011
Admittedly I was harsh on you but it's because I expected more. You've supposedly spent years working on this but spent 5 minutes writing an advertisement which tells us nothing about the server itself at all; what your vision is, where it's heading, what to expect, why we should play. All we got given was a couple of back-end changes (irrelevant to Joe Public) and 3 new windows which aren't even finished. I was just disappointed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bubel and Chalace

Breezer

LOMCN Legend
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
  • Best Designer 2018
  • Best Designer 2015
That's a fair point to make and as I clearly stated, this is far from what I designed and Zed mentioned that UI changes are pending.

During my time, we've moved from ZenX engine to Zircon, so everything prior to that (for me) is irrelevant.

Hopefully the advert is updated accordingly.

Pottsy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 26, 2004
You've supposedly spent years working on this
Depends what you're referring to lol.

He spent a long time trying to correct and encourage people onto a GSP based server, which even he now admits is crap, I even spent a good deal of time trying to convince him of this myself. I don't know how much time specifically was spent on that source, but he was right to drop it, although should have done it a long time ago.

He then had a version of Mir3 seemingly based on C#, perhaps a conversion of Crystal to some extent, or at least it felt like it running around a little.

Then Jamie released the Zircon source which was probably significantly more prepared to handle Mir3 functionality than Crystal was, so the work that was already re-done once, had to be re-done again on another source.

But each time he's converted, it's dropped off a significant amount of testing time. I'm not seeing "delays" during his source conversion, you can tell it's actually saving time....just more time in 1 specific area (Such as converting UI work thats probably been done 3 times now). But he's now saving time in stability, databases, functions etc, he just now need to convert his specific changes for a 3rd time lol.

Currently the changes that have taken place:
- UI Changes. You can clearly see the interface is different to Zircon....not exactly sure to what extent you are expecting the changes? It still needs to look Mir3, let's not go expecting to be in Neon Green or something lol. They are very clearly image interfaces, not manual drawn ones like Zircon was.

- Spell Changes. Wincha has already implemented (Not sure how much of the magic DB is completed though) a degree of what we know as the particle system that gives spells a bit more colour and effects I guess....such as the Frost effect of Ice spells, the thicker flare from Fire spells etc. I've seen first hand that this is definitely an improvement.

- Function Removals. Zed has been very active in feedback as to what to remove in Zircon that was broken. Lost Lands for example which was a direct cause of content skipping in Zircon which Zed doesn't want, so it's already gone. Item refining is currently looking to be on the chopping board as well, and those massive weapon refines are dead and buried already from day 1 lol. He's also reverted numerous skill/spell changes to the classes back to original standard, or completely removed newly implemented ones until they can be balanced, such as the default LifeSteal to Assassins. There are a fair number of other adjustments too, but i'm not going to list them lol.

At the end of the day, I now take an "Upcoming Advert" with a pinch of salt (Since you admins allow much worse than this through to official adverts lol), if this was his official advert, you might have some ground....but it's an upcoming ad and you've not once glanced at his Discord or in game, otherwise you would know all this, just like i do lol.

But at this stage, he doesn't currently have his own content in play. But he might have loads hidden behind the curtains...but whats the point of adding onto what's broken? He needs to correct what Zircon got wrong before adding more onto it.

Pete107

[E]dens-[E]lite
VIP
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Not that crap Ai Spawn that chokes server with 50k mobs being loaded, not that failing library format that you loss quality and so on.
This part has more to do with people being lazy and not populating the spawns efficiently, I've known people to set a spawn radius as the whole map for a cave, that is what causes the back-log (mob lag), if people weren't so lazy it wouldn't happen half as much.

GoliatZG

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 20, 2010
I got alert about Virus frommy AV. Azden.A!cl when run launcher :)

In File "PledgeOfBlood.exe"