Zircon 2.0 Somebody make it real!

Legend Of Mir 3 HispaRed
Legend Of Mir 3 HispaRed

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Bye then. Oh how times change, although i agree with you i just had to put that.

Has anyone played any official games for some time, and when the devs cant be bothered and let the community mod it. then it slowly dies a painful death because the idea's of the community are trash and only ever want it easy for everyone because we have a generation of pussys. That was MIR 3.. 2 years ago. Keep wasting your energy.

Ice&fire_GSP shits all over these servers, and the GM was barely around.. and bosses were bugged.
Bye then? lol, I stopped playing ZenX like a month in.

mucklebones

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 21, 2014
Has anyone played any official games for some time, and when the devs cant be bothered and let the community mod it. then it slowly dies a painful death because the idea's of the community are trash and only ever want it easy for everyone because we have a generation of pussys. That was MIR 3.. 2 years ago. Keep wasting your energy.

Ice&fire_GSP shits all over these servers, and the GM was barely around.. and bosses were bugged.

YES !!

Real mir ahhh those were the days. The only reason I lurk on here is in the hope someone will bring out a fixed low rate (real low rate) GSP. One can only dream. Lol emasculated millenial mir thats whats happening.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fmtf_

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
To be honest Mir3 is a lot more forgiving than Mir2 was with body drops and that does take away from the pvp/pk aspect of the game although the penalty for pk/pvp has always been **** and on mir3 was pointless due to pk pots...

Then there is the damage everyone wants there class to have the higher numbers more so taoist/wizard players expect to deal same damage as sin/wars which is stupid they do less damage because there ranged and have survival tools they need to get over there obsession with damage.

Anyways I've been doing some research with a guy off another discord who can read a little korean and Assassins don't even function like there meant to so it's no wonder there not balanced that well on zircon on korean they don't come with lifesteal as standard they do however get a version that activates on low hp giving them a temporary buff possibly saving there lives along with a lot of other passives that trigger in certain situations just to name a few.

This is ignoring the obvious of all the spells the other classes should have but don't.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
To be honest Mir3 is a lot more forgiving than Mir2 was with body drops and that does take away from the pvp/pk aspect of the game although the penalty for pk/pvp has always been **** and on mir3 was pointless due to pk pots...

Then there is the damage everyone wants there class to have the higher numbers more so taoist/wizard players expect to deal same damage as sin/wars which is stupid they do less damage because there ranged and have survival tools they need to get over there obsession with damage.

Anyways I've been doing some research with a guy off another discord who can read a little korean and Assassins don't even function like there meant to so it's no wonder there not balanced that well on zircon on korean they don't come with lifesteal as standard they do however get a version that activates on low hp giving them a temporary buff possibly saving there lives along with a lot of other passives that trigger in certain situations just to name a few.

This is ignoring the obvious of all the spells the other classes should have but don't.
Of course the Sin doesn't operate as it was originally built :D It's been adjusted numerous times, even on the original source it wasn't created as the original.

But you can't leave the Sin as it's original design, because it was introduced so late into the game it was built to catch up...the adjustments that were made were attempts to lessen the speed it progressed into it's damage, but also not nerf it into the ground where no one wants to play it.

Unfortunately no one has succeeded in doing it yet, and in all honestly likely never will as it will require a large redesign, which no one is willing to do. Only other option is to remove the Sin class from the game and introduce it later. You should have already noticed some servers leaving it out completely to keep the balance.

If the Sin is left as Koreas original design, it would be 1 tapping players by Lv20-30.

Same reason as to why the other 3 classes had their adjustments, such as Augments/Low level Renounce/Low leveled Defiance etc. Barely anyone is making changes to the changes that were already made by Jamie to attempt to balance them. Best i'm seeing at the moment is level adjustments on spells, and removal of the "Advanced" spells. Some odd attempts to redesign the Tao away from their Augments etc as well....but nothing drastic.

zedina

ZentaurX
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2005
  • Most Missed 2019
  • Biggest Carrot Jockey 2018
  • Biggest Spammer 2017
Unfortunately no one has succeeded in doing it yet, and in all honestly likely never will as it will require a large redesign, which no one is willing to do. Only other option is to remove the Sin class from the game and introduce it later. You should have already noticed some servers leaving it out completely to keep the balance.
Without a completely scrap and re-designing the level phase based on used skills (which may imply removal of some) cant achieve what you want.
Always will exists nerfs as "Adjustments" which will never turn out good since either sin will scale or just hit the rock bottom.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Without a completely scrap and re-designing the level phase based on used skills (which may imply removal of some) cant achieve what you want.
Always will exists nerfs as "Adjustments" which will never turn out good since either sin will scale or just hit the rock bottom.
Kinda the point i'm making lol.

That's why some people just opt into removing the Sin...a number of different approaches have been attempted, but it always seems to come back to the Sin being the problem and causing a snowball effect of balance changes to other classes because of attempts being made on the Sin class.

Mir3 Sin is just a weird class lol, I personally don't think too much thought was put into it's creation.

Mir2 Sin seems incredibly more rounded and doesn't off balance servers as much as this one seem to.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
I agree at moment the class needs complete rework, doesn't function like korean which they are pretty balanced on from videos I watched on youtube.

Take there spell list 1 passive that is currently not coded at all in base files, 1 coded incorrectly, 6 passives that do not exsist on korean, 10 passives not created, 1 toggle spell incorrectly coded, 10 active spells not created, and 8 active spells not coded correctly. This is leaving out the spells that work off the newer aero stat that seems to function like a rage bar.

So thats 15 out of 52 spells either not coded, not coded correctly, or that aren't even meant to exist. when theres that much off with the class it's not going to function correctly.

And it's not just Assassins that have stuff coded incorrectly Warriors Seismic slam is a 2 out 3 wide aoe on korean, Taoists empowered healing adds an extra ticks and does not increase the amount of healing, they also don't have the other empowered spells because they have other spells that there currently missing.

If all the spells get coded the balance wouldn't be too bad by the looks of things because Wizards would have advanced magic shield giving them a 5k damage buffer on top of damage reduction, Taoists would have Advanced celestial shield increasing there defence and amount healed when it procs, and Warriors would have Invincibility 5 seconds of immunity to all damage.

This is ignoring a lot of the more powerful spells that the other 3 classes get too. thats the whole reason I made this post because as great as zircon was and mir in its self is there is a lot of stuff missing and other ways to improve the balance and gameplay of the game.

My hopes is someone finishes creating a complete version of the files with all the spells that are meant to be there and releases a server to play thats enjoyable and not just another bad clone of zircon.

Last edited:

WrathOfSatan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2012
Lots been changed, adjusted and added during that.
Theres big difference from what ZenX was (bit rushed, several issues) to now (new systems,content,balanced).
Catch up mechanics to level 55 been added, new players join and catch up quite decent.
yet ur still banning ppl for no reasons giggles. played for a cple days right at start of server launch after reading all the "based on korean" talk only to find it far from when trying it left the discord room and here we are god know how months after now getting a discord ban when

1: weve never directlly spoke this would be 1st time of any form of direct contact with you least for 15+ yrs

2: i wasnt even in discord/let alone playing the server so its not like ive even bad mouthed in the room/ingame to warrant the ban.. its alll a bit hilarious tbf and thats without the fact ur still behaving much the same way u did prior to ur lomcn ban just with a "littlle" more restraint on your replys cant for the life of me understand why u still carry on like that

zedina

ZentaurX
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2005
  • Most Missed 2019
  • Biggest Spammer 2017
yet ur still banning ppl for no reasons giggles. played for a cple days right at start of server launch after reading all the "based on korean" talk only to find it far from when trying it left the discord room and here we are god know how months after now getting a discord ban when

1: weve never directlly spoke this would be 1st time of any form of direct contact with you least for 15+ yrs

2: i wasnt even in discord/let alone playing the server so its not like ive even bad mouthed in the room/ingame to warrant the ban.. its alll a bit hilarious tbf and thats without the fact ur still behaving much the same way u did prior to ur lomcn ban just with a "littlle" more restraint on your replys cant for the life of me understand why u still carry on like that
Excuse me, who are you?

• Haha
Reactions: Amrod

zedina

ZentaurX
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2005
  • Most Missed 2019
  • Biggest Spammer 2017
Well yeh its not like you would know let alone know who i was when u banned me from discord haha.. enough said right? some lil ass licker prob told u to :D.. ps: daywalker on discord
The reason i banned you off discord is because you and your little bum ass friends started to spam my users about Infamous and then Ancient.
+ You really had no attribution on discord at all, just gathering dust.

WrathOfSatan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2012
The reason i banned you off discord is because you and your little bum ass friends started to spam my users about Infamous and then Ancient.
+ You really had no attribution on discord at all, just gathering dust.
i see you not great at reading aswell as a liar ** ( best edit the typo b4 the sad ****s start that next ) nice.. as said aint been on ur discord for prob 4 months bit hard to say anything on there aint it.. nice try tho plus plenty have said similar things re: ur random bannings ;) nice try tho as always <3

• Haha
Reactions: zedina