Zircon 2.0 Somebody make it real!

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Bye then. Oh how times change, although i agree with you i just had to put that.

Has anyone played any official games for some time, and when the devs cant be bothered and let the community mod it. then it slowly dies a painful death because the idea's of the community are trash and only ever want it easy for everyone because we have a generation of pussys. That was MIR 3.. 2 years ago. Keep wasting your energy.

Ice&fire_GSP shits all over these servers, and the GM was barely around.. and bosses were bugged.

Bye then? lol, I stopped playing ZenX like a month in.

mucklebones

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 21, 2014
Has anyone played any official games for some time, and when the devs cant be bothered and let the community mod it. then it slowly dies a painful death because the idea's of the community are trash and only ever want it easy for everyone because we have a generation of pussys. That was MIR 3.. 2 years ago. Keep wasting your energy.

Ice&fire_GSP shits all over these servers, and the GM was barely around.. and bosses were bugged.

YES !!

Real mir ahhh those were the days. The only reason I lurk on here is in the hope someone will bring out a fixed low rate (real low rate) GSP. One can only dream. Lol emasculated millenial mir thats whats happening.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fmtf_

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
To be honest Mir3 is a lot more forgiving than Mir2 was with body drops and that does take away from the pvp/pk aspect of the game although the penalty for pk/pvp has always been **** and on mir3 was pointless due to pk pots...

Then there is the damage everyone wants there class to have the higher numbers more so taoist/wizard players expect to deal same damage as sin/wars which is stupid they do less damage because there ranged and have survival tools they need to get over there obsession with damage.

Anyways I've been doing some research with a guy off another discord who can read a little korean and Assassins don't even function like there meant to so it's no wonder there not balanced that well on zircon on korean they don't come with lifesteal as standard they do however get a version that activates on low hp giving them a temporary buff possibly saving there lives along with a lot of other passives that trigger in certain situations just to name a few.

This is ignoring the obvious of all the spells the other classes should have but don't.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
To be honest Mir3 is a lot more forgiving than Mir2 was with body drops and that does take away from the pvp/pk aspect of the game although the penalty for pk/pvp has always been **** and on mir3 was pointless due to pk pots...

Then there is the damage everyone wants there class to have the higher numbers more so taoist/wizard players expect to deal same damage as sin/wars which is stupid they do less damage because there ranged and have survival tools they need to get over there obsession with damage.

Anyways I've been doing some research with a guy off another discord who can read a little korean and Assassins don't even function like there meant to so it's no wonder there not balanced that well on zircon on korean they don't come with lifesteal as standard they do however get a version that activates on low hp giving them a temporary buff possibly saving there lives along with a lot of other passives that trigger in certain situations just to name a few.

This is ignoring the obvious of all the spells the other classes should have but don't.

Of course the Sin doesn't operate as it was originally built :D It's been adjusted numerous times, even on the original source it wasn't created as the original.

But you can't leave the Sin as it's original design, because it was introduced so late into the game it was built to catch up...the adjustments that were made were attempts to lessen the speed it progressed into it's damage, but also not nerf it into the ground where no one wants to play it.

Unfortunately no one has succeeded in doing it yet, and in all honestly likely never will as it will require a large redesign, which no one is willing to do. Only other option is to remove the Sin class from the game and introduce it later. You should have already noticed some servers leaving it out completely to keep the balance.

If the Sin is left as Koreas original design, it would be 1 tapping players by Lv20-30.

Same reason as to why the other 3 classes had their adjustments, such as Augments/Low level Renounce/Low leveled Defiance etc. Barely anyone is making changes to the changes that were already made by Jamie to attempt to balance them. Best i'm seeing at the moment is level adjustments on spells, and removal of the "Advanced" spells. Some odd attempts to redesign the Tao away from their Augments etc as well....but nothing drastic.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Unfortunately no one has succeeded in doing it yet, and in all honestly likely never will as it will require a large redesign, which no one is willing to do. Only other option is to remove the Sin class from the game and introduce it later. You should have already noticed some servers leaving it out completely to keep the balance.

Without a completely scrap and re-designing the level phase based on used skills (which may imply removal of some) cant achieve what you want.
Always will exists nerfs as "Adjustments" which will never turn out good since either sin will scale or just hit the rock bottom.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Without a completely scrap and re-designing the level phase based on used skills (which may imply removal of some) cant achieve what you want.
Always will exists nerfs as "Adjustments" which will never turn out good since either sin will scale or just hit the rock bottom.

Kinda the point i'm making lol.

That's why some people just opt into removing the Sin...a number of different approaches have been attempted, but it always seems to come back to the Sin being the problem and causing a snowball effect of balance changes to other classes because of attempts being made on the Sin class.

Mir3 Sin is just a weird class lol, I personally don't think too much thought was put into it's creation.

Mir2 Sin seems incredibly more rounded and doesn't off balance servers as much as this one seem to.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
I agree at moment the class needs complete rework, doesn't function like korean which they are pretty balanced on from videos I watched on youtube.

Take there spell list 1 passive that is currently not coded at all in base files, 1 coded incorrectly, 6 passives that do not exsist on korean, 10 passives not created, 1 toggle spell incorrectly coded, 10 active spells not created, and 8 active spells not coded correctly. This is leaving out the spells that work off the newer aero stat that seems to function like a rage bar.

So thats 15 out of 52 spells either not coded, not coded correctly, or that aren't even meant to exist. when theres that much off with the class it's not going to function correctly.

And it's not just Assassins that have stuff coded incorrectly Warriors Seismic slam is a 2 out 3 wide aoe on korean, Taoists empowered healing adds an extra ticks and does not increase the amount of healing, they also don't have the other empowered spells because they have other spells that there currently missing.

If all the spells get coded the balance wouldn't be too bad by the looks of things because Wizards would have advanced magic shield giving them a 5k damage buffer on top of damage reduction, Taoists would have Advanced celestial shield increasing there defence and amount healed when it procs, and Warriors would have Invincibility 5 seconds of immunity to all damage.

This is ignoring a lot of the more powerful spells that the other 3 classes get too. thats the whole reason I made this post because as great as zircon was and mir in its self is there is a lot of stuff missing and other ways to improve the balance and gameplay of the game.

My hopes is someone finishes creating a complete version of the files with all the spells that are meant to be there and releases a server to play thats enjoyable and not just another bad clone of zircon.

Last edited:

WrathOfSatan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2012
Lots been changed, adjusted and added during that.
Theres big difference from what ZenX was (bit rushed, several issues) to now (new systems,content,balanced).
Catch up mechanics to level 55 been added, new players join and catch up quite decent.

yet ur still banning ppl for no reasons giggles. played for a cple days right at start of server launch after reading all the "based on korean" talk only to find it far from when trying it left the discord room and here we are god know how months after now getting a discord ban when

1: weve never directlly spoke this would be 1st time of any form of direct contact with you least for 15+ yrs

2: i wasnt even in discord/let alone playing the server so its not like ive even bad mouthed in the room/ingame to warrant the ban.. its alll a bit hilarious tbf and thats without the fact ur still behaving much the same way u did prior to ur lomcn ban just with a "littlle" more restraint on your replys cant for the life of me understand why u still carry on like that

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
yet ur still banning ppl for no reasons giggles. played for a cple days right at start of server launch after reading all the "based on korean" talk only to find it far from when trying it left the discord room and here we are god know how months after now getting a discord ban when

1: weve never directlly spoke this would be 1st time of any form of direct contact with you least for 15+ yrs

2: i wasnt even in discord/let alone playing the server so its not like ive even bad mouthed in the room/ingame to warrant the ban.. its alll a bit hilarious tbf and thats without the fact ur still behaving much the same way u did prior to ur lomcn ban just with a "littlle" more restraint on your replys cant for the life of me understand why u still carry on like that

Excuse me, who are you?

• Haha
Reactions: Amrod

WrathOfSatan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2012
Excuse me, who are you?

Well yeh its not like you would know let alone know who i was when u banned me from discord haha.. enough said right? some lil ass licker prob told u to :D.. ps: daywalker on discord

• Love
Reactions: Amrod

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Well yeh its not like you would know let alone know who i was when u banned me from discord haha.. enough said right? some lil ass licker prob told u to :D.. ps: daywalker on discord

The reason i banned you off discord is because you and your little bum ass friends started to spam my users about Infamous and then Ancient.
+ You really had no attribution on discord at all, just gathering dust.

WrathOfSatan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2012
The reason i banned you off discord is because you and your little bum ass friends started to spam my users about Infamous and then Ancient.
+ You really had no attribution on discord at all, just gathering dust.

i see you not great at reading aswell as a liar ** ( best edit the typo b4 the sad ****s start that next ) nice.. as said aint been on ur discord for prob 4 months bit hard to say anything on there aint it.. nice try tho plus plenty have said similar things re: ur random bannings ;) nice try tho as always <3

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Really nice read i agreed with 90% of it,

was Ice&Fire official? hands down best server iv played...PS never played global(how sad is that)

• Angry
Reactions: zedina

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Mir 2 - damn these Wiz's and Tao's are useful
Mir 3 - holy jesus christ these two need to be banished to hell.

Mir 3 is a fricking mess.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Korean Spells Yet to be translated in full for Zircon Files. Bare in mind some spells may be slightly off and some spells may be missing as they haven't updated there site in sometime. All spells can be viewed at http://mir3.mironline.co.kr/info/info_info_list.asp#goInfoList though translations from browser may vairy. My translations came from mate off discord who can read a little korean so might not be 100%.

All spells listed below is are set out by Name, Level obtained & level the spell goes up, Experience required to level the spell, and discription of what the spell does some spells contain durations but these could also be off as I don't know what level the player had the spells when using them.

Also I left out all the Rage bar type spells for now. Any of the basic spells not listed here are because they work as they should do and don't require adding to the game.

Warrior

Passives

Magic Resistance Level 80/84/88/92 20k/40k/50k/60k Magic Damage reduced.
Physical Resistance 80/84/88/92 20k/40k/50k/60k Physical Damage reduced.
Defence Skill 70/75/80/85 10k/20k/40k/60k Inceases the maximum defense value of your armour.

Active

Vacancy 90/90/90/91 10k/20k/30k/40k Line attack damage increases and cooldown is reduced with training.
Invincibility 65/70/75/80 1200/1800/3000/4800 Ignores all hits for a period of time duration increases with training. Looks to be about 5 second at level1
Thunder (Seismic Slam) 83/85/87/88 10k/20k/30k/30k 2 out 3 wide aoe that stuns for about 5 seconds.
Taunt (Mass Beckon) 60/63/66/70 5k/10k/25k/40k

Wizard

Passive

Blizard Level 82/86/90/94 100k/150k/200k/300k all ice spells have a chance to proc blizard from the sky hitting targets in the area chance to freeze target. (If frozen they cannot attack, move, or receive damage for a time)
Sunder 76/80/86/94 60k/80k/100k/120k all fire spells have a chance to apply addtional damage and put a dot effect on the targets. Damage and duration increases with training.
Storm Control 82 0 Lightning spells now have a larger range.

Active

Dragon Chain Lightning 90/90/90/91 10k/20k/30k/40k Lightning spell that bounces through targets increasing with each bounce max 5, Damage increase and cooldown reduction when levelled. the chain can bounce back upon it's self.
Advanced Magic Shield 65/70/75/80 2k/4k/6k/8k If cast when magic shield is active create a shield that absorbs a set amount of damage.
Vortex Tunnel 83/85/87/88 15k/30k/45k/45k Channel spell so long as key is held down, Deals continues damage, slows targets due to flinch and can cause para.
Heavens Fall (Meteor) 80/82/84/85 meteors fall from sky's setting the ground a blaze for 5 seconds.
Icy Rebuke 58/60/62/65 2500/5000/9000/15000 When cast deals damage to enemies each time they hit you with a chance to freeze, slowing movement and attackspeed.
Mirror Image 56/61/66/70 10k/18k/32k/52k makes a mirror copy of one's self for enemies to attack.

Taoist

Passive

Advanced Celestial shield 82/83/84/85 when using celestial shield defence and magical defenses are increased additionally the amount of recovery increases.
Empowered Healing 47/53/60/65 increases the amount of healing by 1 time when using healing amulets the difference will vary depending on the sp and casters level.

Active

Devil 90/90/90/91 7*7 aoe that causes damage and reduces targets defence and magical defence, duration and minimum damage will increase with training.
Heart Attack 83/85/87/88 7000/10k/16k/20k Deals damage and causes the target to walk away from you for a few seconds.
Arousal 80/82/84/86 5500/7k/9k/12k Not 100% sure but sounds like it increases the damage of elemental tailsmans so might be an advanced elemental supeiority.
Inspiration 62/66/70/74 single 7500/10k/13k/15k single target infection explodes after final tick dealing a small amount of damage.
Infection - Seems to deal a lot less damage.
Soul Resonace 84 requires target to be grouped doubles the targets maximum hp spell ends on ungrouping, and if the target dies so does the caster.
Neutralization 80/86/91/95 40k/60k/80k/200k Reduces the Attack power, movement, and attack speed of the target, also prevent health recovery for the duration.
Greater taoist kick 54/59/64/69 10k/18k/32k/52k either knocks the target back or deals great damage.
Cursed Puppet 52/56/61/65 10k/15k/25k/65k summons a scarecrow that if hit inflicts damage on the attacker.
Greater Poison 50/54/58/62 Poisons multiple monsters within a set range.

Assassin (Full List as some spells are incorrect)

Passive

Willow Dance (Works as intended)
Vine Tree Dance (Works as intended)
Bloody Flower (Not on there passive list)
Discipline (Works as intended)
Calamity Of Full Moon ( should Works as worded) (Although 1 of the moon spells wasn't coded on zircon files to do anything not sure with one)
Pledge Of Blood (Works as intended)
Touch Of the Departed (Not on Passive List)
Ghost Walk (Works as intended)
Elemental Puppet - Needs recoding so that all stones do there effects. Fire increases aoe, Ice slows targets, Lightning Silences targets, Wind Pushes targets and 1 second stun.
Rejuvenation - May need recoding to only effect out of combat healing
Advanced bloody Flower (Not on there passive list)
Advent of Demon & Devil (Not on there passive list)
Massacre (Not on there passive list)
Art Of Shadow (Not on there passive list)

Missing Passives

Bleed 38/40/42/44 2800/3200/3600/4400 Increases damage for Fullbloom, WhiteLotus, RedLotus, Sweetbrier.
Sura Advent 45/47/49/51 6k/9k/18k/27k When an Assasination spell or Slaughter spell is activated, The users maximum physical and magical defence increases by a certain amount for the duration, Defence buffs improve with training.
Passion's Fever 32/34/36/38 500/600/700/900 When an Assassination spell is used but fails you have a chance to inflict additional damage with the normal attack, the chance to activate it increases with training.
Resolution 35/37/39/41 Increases chance of karma landing and ignores defence, improves with training.
Liberation 36/38/40/42 1200/1500/1800/2100 when karma lands deals addtional damage equal to a % of the targets maximum hp, improves with training.
Nachal Advent 45/47/49/51 6k/9k/18k/27k When a brutality or Assassination spell is activated the minimum and maximum damage of the caster is increased for a time, improves with training.
Silver Ring 45/47/49/51 1600/2000/2400/2800 Reduces the chance of stealth breaking from taking damage, using items, or attacking.
Persistent Health 80/84/88/92 20k/40k/50k/60k When your health is below a certain amount the amount you recovery increases rapidly (100% activation) Potion cooldown is less, comfort heals faster, out of combat heals faster.
Deadly Strike (No level or skill point info) Increases damage against the target when it's health is below 30% the damage will increase with training. 100% chance to trigger.
Last Battle 65/70/75/80 When your life reaches the limit it will activate automatically, giving you the ability to exceed the limit increases lifesteal for the duration. Chance to activate and duration improve with training.

Toggle off/on
FlameSplash (Not working as intended) When your using normal attacks there should be a chance to proc on up to 5 targets close to the caster dealing damage to them.
Dark Conversion (Should consume % of mana and restore twice that in HP every 2 seconds)

Active

Poison cloud (Works as intended)
Wraith Grip (Default spell should bind movement and drain mp for 5 seconds mp drain improves with training)
Hellfire (Works as intended although damage seems off)
Summon Puppet (Works as intended)
Grasp Of the Specter 30/32/34/36 150/300/450/1050 Para's target for 2 seconds and drains mana, mana drain improves with training.
Taiwan 36 Changes attack stance.
Dance Of Swallow (Stun should be chance based getting better with training 3 second duration)
Dragon Repluse (Push and flinch only works on targets up to 6 levels higher) Currently doesn't cause flinch
Abyss (reduces targets sight and accuracy higher the level larger the accuracy reduction)
Flash Of Light needs recoding to reduce 1 planting stack and deal addtional damage when it does.
Raging Winds (Works as intended)
Evasion (Works as intended)
Fullbloom (DC & Mana Works as intended)
Whitelotus (DC & Mana Works as intended needs combo bonus applying)
Redlotus (DC & Mana Works as intended needs combo bonus applying)
Sweetbrier (DC & Mana Works as intended needs combo bonus applying)
Rake 26/28/30/43 reduces the movement speed of the target by 50% increases duration with training.
Cloak (Works as intended)
Karma While stealthed it consumes a certain % of the casters maximum health to try inflict strong damage on the target after which even if it fails you will not be able to use recovery items for 10 seconds.
Planting Day 40/43/46/50 200/250/300/350 Can be stacked up to 4 times 1 stack will be used per spell/attack ignores set amount of targets defence.
Chain 75/80/84/87 35k/40k/60k/100k Adjacent monsters weave togher in a chain preventing them from walking out of sync. (Seems like a spell designed to narrow down an area in pvp)
Horsepower Combustion 70/72/76/82 Burns the targets MP (PVP only)
Mukyong Blood 60/62/64/66 3k/3200/3400/3600 Has a chance to poison a target dealing damage every 2 seconds for 10 seconds can stack up to 4 times but must be using a poison bottle. Cooldown on skill is 2 seconds cast time instant.
Concentration 80/82/84/85 5k/5.5k/6k/6.5k Increase the critical chance for you attacks looks to be sustable like defiance, raging wind ect.
The Natural Murder 83/85/87/88 12k/18k/36k/36k Multiple targets within a large radius around the caster are unable to move for 3 seconds and take constant damage every second.
Blaze 90/90/90/91 Sets a 3*3 trap that lasts 15 seconds when stepped on triggers dealing aoe damage and stunning the targets.

Figured I'd add this on so that people can see whats missing from the spell lists and just how many spells on sins are missing, not korean, and not working correctly. Theres a few spells not working right on over classes but not to the extent of the assassins.

Last edited:

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017
Korean Spells Yet to be translated in full for Zircon Files. Bare in mind some spells may be slightly off and some spells may be missing as they haven't updated there site in sometime. All spells can be viewed at http://mir3.mironline.co.kr/info/info_info_list.asp#goInfoList though translations from browser may vairy. My translations came from mate off discord who can read a little korean so might not be 100%.

All spells listed below is are set out by Name, Level obtained & level the spell goes up, Experience required to level the spell, and discription of what the spell does some spells contain durations but these could also be off as I don't know what level the player had the spells when using them.

Also I left out all the Rage bar type spells for now. Any of the basic spells not listed here are because they work as they should do and don't require adding to the game.

Warrior

Passives

Magic Resistance Level 80/84/88/92 20k/40k/50k/60k Magic Damage reduced.
Physical Resistance 80/84/88/92 20k/40k/50k/60k Physical Damage reduced.
Defence Skill 70/75/80/85 10k/20k/40k/60k Inceases the maximum defense value of your armour.

Active

Vacancy 90/90/90/91 10k/20k/30k/40k Line attack damage increases and cooldown is reduced with training.
Invincibility 65/70/75/80 1200/1800/3000/4800 Ignores all hits for a period of time duration increases with training. Looks to be about 5 second at level1
Thunder (Seismic Slam) 83/85/87/88 10k/20k/30k/30k 2 out 3 wide aoe that stuns for about 5 seconds.
Taunt (Mass Beckon) 60/63/66/70 5k/10k/25k/40k

Wizard

Passive

Blizard Level 82/86/90/94 100k/150k/200k/300k all ice spells have a chance to proc blizard from the sky hitting targets in the area chance to freeze target. (If frozen they cannot attack, move, or receive damage for a time)
Sunder 76/80/86/94 60k/80k/100k/120k all fire spells have a chance to apply addtional damage and put a dot effect on the targets. Damage and duration increases with training.
Storm Control 82 0 Lightning spells now have a larger range.

Active

Dragon Chain Lightning 90/90/90/91 10k/20k/30k/40k Lightning spell that bounces through targets increasing with each bounce max 5, Damage increase and cooldown reduction when levelled. the chain can bounce back upon it's self.
Advanced Magic Shield 65/70/75/80 2k/4k/6k/8k If cast when magic shield is active create a shield that absorbs a set amount of damage.
Vortex Tunnel 83/85/87/88 15k/30k/45k/45k Channel spell so long as key is held down, Deals continues damage, slows targets due to flinch and can cause para.
Heavens Fall (Meteor) 80/82/84/85 meteors fall from sky's setting the ground a blaze for 5 seconds.
Icy Rebuke 58/60/62/65 2500/5000/9000/15000 When cast deals damage to enemies each time they hit you with a chance to freeze, slowing movement and attackspeed.
Mirror Image 56/61/66/70 10k/18k/32k/52k makes a mirror copy of one's self for enemies to attack.

Taoist

Passive

Advanced Celestial shield 82/83/84/85 when using celestial shield defence and magical defenses are increased additionally the amount of recovery increases.
Empowered Healing 47/53/60/65 increases the amount of healing by 1 time when using healing amulets the difference will vary depending on the sp and casters level.

Active

Devil 90/90/90/91 7*7 aoe that causes damage and reduces targets defence and magical defence, duration and minimum damage will increase with training.
Heart Attack 83/85/87/88 7000/10k/16k/20k Deals damage and causes the target to walk away from you for a few seconds.
Arousal 80/82/84/86 5500/7k/9k/12k Not 100% sure but sounds like it increases the damage of elemental tailsmans so might be an advanced elemental supeiority.
Inspiration 62/66/70/74 single 7500/10k/13k/15k single target infection explodes after final tick dealing a small amount of damage.
Infection - Seems to deal a lot less damage.
Soul Resonace 84 requires target to be grouped doubles the targets maximum hp spell ends on ungrouping, and if the target dies so does the caster.
Neutralization 80/86/91/95 40k/60k/80k/200k Reduces the Attack power, movement, and attack speed of the target, also prevent health recovery for the duration.
Greater taoist kick 54/59/64/69 10k/18k/32k/52k either knocks the target back or deals great damage.
Cursed Puppet 52/56/61/65 10k/15k/25k/65k summons a scarecrow that if hit inflicts damage on the attacker.
Greater Poison 50/54/58/62 Poisons multiple monsters within a set range.

Assassin (Full List as some spells are incorrect)

Passive

Willow Dance (Works as intended)
Vine Tree Dance (Works as intended)
Bloody Flower (Not on there passive list)
Discipline (Works as intended)
Calamity Of Full Moon ( should Works as worded) (Although 1 of the moon spells wasn't coded on zircon files to do anything not sure with one)
Pledge Of Blood (Works as intended)
Touch Of the Departed (Not on Passive List)
Ghost Walk (Works as intended)
Elemental Puppet - Needs recoding so that all stones do there effects. Fire increases aoe, Ice slows targets, Lightning Silences targets, Wind Pushes targets and 1 second stun.
Rejuvenation - May need recoding to only effect out of combat healing
Advanced bloody Flower (Not on there passive list)
Advent of Demon & Devil (Not on there passive list)
Massacre (Not on there passive list)
Art Of Shadow (Not on there passive list)

Missing Passives

Bleed 38/40/42/44 2800/3200/3600/4400 Increases damage for Fullbloom, WhiteLotus, RedLotus, Sweetbrier.
Sura Advent 45/47/49/51 6k/9k/18k/27k When an Assasination spell or Slaughter spell is activated, The users maximum physical and magical defence increases by a certain amount for the duration, Defence buffs improve with training.
Passion's Fever 32/34/36/38 500/600/700/900 When an Assassination spell is used but fails you have a chance to inflict additional damage with the normal attack, the chance to activate it increases with training.
Resolution 35/37/39/41 Increases chance of karma landing and ignores defence, improves with training.
Liberation 36/38/40/42 1200/1500/1800/2100 when karma lands deals addtional damage equal to a % of the targets maximum hp, improves with training.
Nachal Advent 45/47/49/51 6k/9k/18k/27k When a brutality or Assassination spell is activated the minimum and maximum damage of the caster is increased for a time, improves with training.
Silver Ring 45/47/49/51 1600/2000/2400/2800 Reduces the chance of stealth breaking from taking damage, using items, or attacking.
Persistent Health 80/84/88/92 20k/40k/50k/60k When your health is below a certain amount the amount you recovery increases rapidly (100% activation) Potion cooldown is less, comfort heals faster, out of combat heals faster.
Deadly Strike (No level or skill point info) Increases damage against the target when it's health is below 30% the damage will increase with training. 100% chance to trigger.
Last Battle 65/70/75/80 When your life reaches the limit it will activate automatically, giving you the ability to exceed the limit increases lifesteal for the duration. Chance to activate and duration improve with training.

Toggle off/on
FlameSplash (Not working as intended) When your using normal attacks there should be a chance to proc on up to 5 targets close to the caster dealing damage to them.
Dark Conversion (Should consume % of mana and restore twice that in HP every 2 seconds)

Active

Poison cloud (Works as intended)
Wraith Grip (Default spell should bind movement and drain mp for 5 seconds mp drain improves with training)
Hellfire (Works as intended although damage seems off)
Summon Puppet (Works as intended)
Grasp Of the Specter 30/32/34/36 150/300/450/1050 Para's target for 2 seconds and drains mana, mana drain improves with training.
Taiwan 36 Changes attack stance.
Dance Of Swallow (Stun should be chance based getting better with training 3 second duration)
Dragon Repluse (Push and flinch only works on targets up to 6 levels higher) Currently doesn't cause flinch
Abyss (reduces targets sight and accuracy higher the level larger the accuracy reduction)
Flash Of Light needs recoding to reduce 1 planting stack and deal addtional damage when it does.
Raging Winds (Works as intended)
Evasion (Works as intended)
Fullbloom (DC & Mana Works as intended)
Whitelotus (DC & Mana Works as intended needs combo bonus applying)
Redlotus (DC & Mana Works as intended needs combo bonus applying)
Sweetbrier (DC & Mana Works as intended needs combo bonus applying)
Rake 26/28/30/43 reduces the movement speed of the target by 50% increases duration with training.
Cloak (Works as intended)
Karma While stealthed it consumes a certain % of the casters maximum health to try inflict strong damage on the target after which even if it fails you will not be able to use recovery items for 10 seconds.
Planting Day 40/43/46/50 200/250/300/350 Can be stacked up to 4 times 1 stack will be used per spell/attack ignores set amount of targets defence.
Chain 75/80/84/87 35k/40k/60k/100k Adjacent monsters weave togher in a chain preventing them from walking out of sync. (Seems like a spell designed to narrow down an area in pvp)
Horsepower Combustion 70/72/76/82 Burns the targets MP (PVP only)
Mukyong Blood 60/62/64/66 3k/3200/3400/3600 Has a chance to poison a target dealing damage every 2 seconds for 10 seconds can stack up to 4 times but must be using a poison bottle. Cooldown on skill is 2 seconds cast time instant.
Concentration 80/82/84/85 5k/5.5k/6k/6.5k Increase the critical chance for you attacks looks to be sustable like defiance, raging wind ect.
The Natural Murder 83/85/87/88 12k/18k/36k/36k Multiple targets within a large radius around the caster are unable to move for 3 seconds and take constant damage every second.
Blaze 90/90/90/91 Sets a 3*3 trap that lasts 15 seconds when stepped on triggers dealing aoe damage and stunning the targets.

Figured I'd add this on so that people can see whats missing from the spell lists and just how many spells on sins are missing, not korean, and not working correctly. Theres a few spells not working right on over classes but not to the extent of the assassins.
Why don't you make a server, your idea is very good, want to let others complete the production of the server, why not do it yourself, I think you need a team.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
I know how to set up the basic's for the server and edit things like drops ect but I'm no coder and with so much wrong/missing from Assassins as well as the other classes it would require someone extremely competent at coding to add all the changes I'm suggesting which tbh if there willing to do that much chances are they don't need my help changing stuff. Plus I prefer playing server than running one.

I made this post to hopefully help someone like minded but who can code see the flaws and ways to fix's issues well adding new features that are in a controlled format. If OG Zircon taught us anything it was too much RNG with no limits can destroy balances way too quickly e.g Edge system, Fragment refinement, Special refinement.

I'm also not saying that I wouldn't help someone if they wanted it with the server infact quite the reverse I have done a lot of testing on other servers and provided as much unbias feedback as I could, however the bottem line is the owners decide the flow of the server and sometime it works out sometimes it doesn't.

Reactions: WrathOfSatan

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Few more thoughts on how ways to improve the game in general some might not be possible but if they are would surely make the game more enjoyable.

Debuffs/Dots - By creating reasonable debuffs it would allow GM's to have harder scaling on bosses that take into account these effect which would make grouping more essential/needed than it normally is on servers. As for Dots by having Dot based spells which is fairly standard in modern day MMO's it would give players a way to somewhat mitigate the running around when potting back up to full hp.

Examples Below

Assassin's
- HellFire Put a dot on target for 12 seconds 30 second recast time worthwhile damage.

Wizard - Blight X % chance for spells to apply blight when effected by blight the targets magical defence is reduced by 15% for 12 seconds, cooldown 15 seconds. (Reason for 15% on ranged is because there DPS really suffers vs bosses this would help fix that a bit plus it's just a suggestion)

Taoist - Virus when cast on a target reduces there Phsyical and Magical Attacks by 10% for 12 second recast time 30 seconds.

Warrior - Overwhelming Strike X % chance for spells to apply Overwhelming Strike when effected by OS the targets Defence is reduced by 10% for 12 seconds, cooldown 15 seconds.

Not sure if this next one is even possible but if it was it could be a great feature to the game.

Last Blow - So versus bosses the last blow delivered to a boss via a spell (not basic attacks) gives that player a special bonus to there drop rate for the bosses kill. Limited to 2-3 times a day per player and if a player who has reached said limit gets the last blow it goes of the one previous to that and so on and so forth. With an indicator in chat as to who landed the last blow so players know when they will no longer recive said bonus.

Aggro System - Currently it is set so that monsters attack the nearest unfriendly unit to them which makes it so Taoists can solo a lot of things they shouldn't be due to pets being damage buffers between them which is a little unfair.

So with that in mind I'd suggest making it so Aggro works like this Damage dealt to monster is counted by each individual and highest aggro is the target that said monster will attack. Taoists pets not only generate there own aggro but send a small % of it towards the taoist that way during drawn out fights vs bosses/subs the taoist will pull aggro off the pets.

I'd also have each class have modifiers to damage dealt to the monster so that Similar leveled/geared Warriors could generate more Aggro than the other 3 but only slightly so that pulling the boss off them is possible and having players who are overlevelled/geared would have there own risks then aswell.

Lastly I'd suggest any Sub/Bosses that you don't wish to be solo'ed to have at least 1 of the following Ranged capabilities, Teleporting, Quicker Movement, Quicker Attackspeed and Status effects e,g Para.

Lottery System - One for cash, one for HG.

PVP Match System - X amount of players pay a fee go fight it out winner takes all. would make these big mouths on discord going on how there the greatest pvper put there money where there mouth is.

Guild Levelling System - System to level up guild and purchase small buffs Using guild funds.

Guild Challenge Map - Pay an entry fee get teleported as a guild to a map with random monsters from across the game with 3 subs and 2 bosses. Limited to 3 times a week.

Dungeon Map Bonus - The more active a map the biggest the respawns if the respawns reach double basic map spawn then double the amount of sub/bosses will spawn if due or during that period of time well the bonus is active. This will allow all players to have a chance to get a sub/boss if a place is being massively overhunted. IMO there is nowt less fun than going to a map to hunt and finding 1-3 monsters every 2-3 screens because there is loads of players on said map.

Last edited: