Zircon Server - Low Rate - 7th June 2019 - 18:00 GMT

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
My guess like everyone else using these files finding a balance for the class is somewhat of a pain given they use DC, and Mana.

Is that really an excuse? I'd take that as a dig at Jamie's capabilities. After the 1st month of Zircon I'm not surprised he binned Sins, the lack of attention was apparent with type of mobs and spawns of his caves/temples including Sins have *** all accuracy for bosses.

Warrior and Wiz bias, "*** balancing that weird ass Tao! Just give them Wizard type skills"....was expecting a bit of a proper overhaul but looks like you've used CCleaner on your server + Unistalled Sin :p

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Played Marble, played Zircon (usually rank 1-3 on both) and realized that he's deliberately killing his own servers after a while (probably when the cash is not pouring down on him). On Marble I had a hunch but said hell maybe it was a mistake,with Zircon he confirmed my "hunch".

He doesn't do it like other server owners where they simply close their servers, no. He is making it so the majority quits (so other ppl think that it's not done on purpose and "they left because they were bored" or some other stupid ****) after well thought "patches" like the introduction of charms on Marble to unbalance the **** out of the game, or the LostLands on Zircon where u could afk lvl and make in 10h what took 100+h worth of exp before the "patch" and **** like that.

I understand it's a business and he needs to gain something in return for his work, but I don't like how he addresses the end of the servers. I would respect him if he didn't try to hide the fact that it's him that's killing the servers and simply come out and say that the servers do not provide sufficient income for him and close them to open fresh ones because every1 knows that the big bucks come at the start of the server. Wouldn't surprise me if he is currently working on another server that will open in 2020 or something lol, and I'm not even trying to be funny here.
Anyways, Zircon was my last of Jamies servers for this reason alone. I'm sure the guy can make brilliant servers IF he wants tho.

Peace out !

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Agree with Jamie on this last post.

Frankly I fully respect the guy for taking idiots money for pixels - are you telling me any of you wouldn't do the same with his skills? xD

Its not as if his servers last 2 months and he then brings another mirror image of the last one is it... And so what if he does bring up another server in 2020? How dare he bring up a free to play game??? =S

Stop trying to put the server down before launch please.

Reactions: Sanjian

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
You get out what you put in, Jamie's work is great that's why it always does well.

Let's be honest with Hunt gold he probably made a lot less on Zircon than people thought, lucky they're idiots like Hells out there but even then look how that turned out so much hassle for him.

It's more his crazy idea's that **** his server's than him killing it on purpose, Charms was dumb, everybody told him that yet he had a vision and went ahead but i respect that as we'd never know if he didn't. Same with Zircon, stats just got way out of hands with all the crazy things u could do with weapons.

Reactions: LightBringer

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
Played Marble, played Zircon (usually rank 1-3 on both) and realized that he's deliberately killing his own servers after a while (probably when the cash is not pouring down on him). On Marble I had a hunch but said hell maybe it was a mistake,with Zircon he confirmed my "hunch".

He doesn't do it like other server owners where they simply close their servers, no. He is making it so the majority quits (so other ppl think that it's not done on purpose and "they left because they were bored" or some other stupid ****) after well thought "patches" like the introduction of charms on Marble to unbalance the **** out of the game, or the LostLands on Zircon where u could afk lvl and make in 10h what took 100+h worth of exp before the "patch" and **** like that.

I understand it's a business and he needs to gain something in return for his work, but I don't like how he addresses the end of the servers. I would respect him if he didn't try to hide the fact that it's him that's killing the servers and simply come out and say that the servers do not provide sufficient income for him and close them to open fresh ones because every1 knows that the big bucks come at the start of the server. Wouldn't surprise me if he is currently working on another server that will open in 2020 or something lol, and I'm not even trying to be funny here.
Anyways, Zircon was my last of Jamies servers for this reason alone. I'm sure the guy can make brilliant servers IF he wants tho.

Peace out !

You clearly haven't looked at the discord or tested during beta.

All the buffs in the cash shop are gained by hunt gold only, so are free.
Only thing you can buy with donation gold are the pig related stuff which again you can buy with hunt gold for free or use gold.
Pig rolls have been changed so you won't infinitely spam pots, so you need less of them to max out.
Lots of quests added that are repeatable and give free hunt gold

Free game gold based on your previous donations to zircon.

I doubt he will make even 10% of what original zirco took this time around.

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Players are also going to get a % coming back from the original Zircon server as game gold
Over 500 Days will be 1%
Over 400 Days will be 2%
Over 300 Days will be 3%
Over 200 Days will be 4%
Over 100 Days will be 5%
Over 50 Days will be 10%
50 Days or Under will be 100%

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Say what you like, but theres really nothing to "donate" for on this server.

I really dislike the word "Donations" when it comes to mir servers, I much prefer such phrases as "Contributions towards my Ferrari".

Server looks sweet though.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Players are also going to get a % coming back from the original Zircon server as game gold
Over 500 Days will be 1%
Over 400 Days will be 2%
Over 300 Days will be 3%
Over 200 Days will be 4%
Over 100 Days will be 5%
Over 50 Days will be 10%

I got my big 66 GG refund :P Was right from start of zircon launch.

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Over 500 Days will be 1%
Over 400 Days will be 2%
Over 300 Days will be 3%
Over 200 Days will be 4%
Over 100 Days will be 5%
Over 50 Days will be 10%

That is just stupid😁

Status
Not open for further replies.