Zooba MOBA Mobile

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
I know I know mobile gaming is not the greatest of all, but this little gem is an absolute god send for me being on the move with work etc, anyone playing this? It’s a Mobile Battle Royale with some really good ratings in the iOS/Playstore, yes it has micro transaction as every game does nowadays but you haven’t got to spend a penny if you got skill in these sort of games, it’ll just take a tad longer to level up all the different characters etc, offers solo/duos/triples/ 5 man squads/clans/rankings etc etc, as I say yes it’s mobile, but for anyone that’s on the move alot or them nightshift bordem breaks etc the matches don’t take long maybe 5mins a round depending on what ones you jump into. Anyone up for afew rounds/teams etc gis a shout and I’ll carrie you through some leagues/trophy’s to unlock afew characters etc 👍🏻

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
Going to give this a bash looks decent any recommendations on starting char?

Reactions: deano13

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Let me know lads I run a pretty decent clan to help with crate unlocks etc, the game will start getting good once you hit like league 3 or 300 trophy’s! Be nice to play some duos/triples squads etc and I can carry you through some leagues np!

Starting character if you haven’t already chosen I’d say use the fox she’s a good all rounder.

Another quick tip is to try stack two health kits before engaging in fighting, when your starting you get the map, try move to the blue guards they drop health packs/weapons etc, when you get abit higher go for the yellow guard on the map, he always drops the 1 legendary weapon per match.

Also quickest way to start unlocking new characters is to check the events tab and try work on the ones you can, things like “Top Predator” and “Trophy Hunts” should be good for you to work on being fresh to the game and having little trophy’s etc you get 5 events, and they are all on timers and refresh every 3/7/21hrs and you get the 2day/weekly events which are the biggies for characters or legendary chests etc.

And of course join the official Facebook group/Discord for all the advice you need, plus I’m in afew private discords aswell if you want invites.

Last edited:
Reactions: blazee

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
From what I've played so far its actually quite enjoyable lol, not something ide normally say for mobile games but I am really enjoying it.

I've just hit league 3 what's your clan name ill try find ya or hit me up on discord Franki#0678

Let me know lads I run a pretty decent clan to help with crate unlocks etc, the game will start getting good once you hit like league 3 or 300 trophy’s! Be nice to play some duos/triples squads etc and I can carry you through some leagues np!

Starting character if you haven’t already chosen I’d say use the fox she’s a good all rounder.

Another quick tip is to try stack two health kits before engaging in fighting, when your starting you get the map, try move to the blue guards they drop health packs/weapons etc, when you get abit higher go for the yellow guard on the map, he always drops the 1 legendary weapon per match.

Also quickest way to start unlocking new characters is to check the events tab and try work on the ones you can, things like “Top Predator” and “Trophy Hunts” should be good for you to work on being fresh to the game and having little trophy’s etc you get 5 events, and they are all on timers and refresh every 3/7/21hrs and you get the 2day/weekly events which are the biggies for characters or legendary chests etc.

And of course join the office Facebook group/Discord for all the advice you need, plus I’m in afew private discords aswell if you want invites.

Reactions: deano13

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
From what I've played so far its actually quite enjoyable lol, not something ide normally say for mobile games but I am really enjoying it.

I've just hit league 3 what's your clan name ill try find ya or hit me up on discord Franki#0678

Mate I absolutely love it, honestly being away from home with work etc it’s the best thing I got with me lol, added ya on discord bud.