New profile posts

Legend Of Mir 3 HispaRed
say "bear with us" please which is "put up with" not bare with us which means get naked together, unless that's what you mean. Lot ppl with english as second language might be wondering
Reactions: Tai
Good afternoon Warlock,

Hope you're well, I seen you helping someone a few months back with a PC Build.

I'm interested in returning to Mir and need a Windows PC to do so, only need it for that - everything else I do on my MacBook.

Any suggestions on a quick and reasonably priced solution? Ideally to be playable in the next week or so.

Thanks,

Sil
too warm...tooo warm
tempFix()

Code:
public void tempFix()
{
      int tempeture = (int)coder.CurrentLoaction.Tempeture; //get temp Celsus
      while (tempeture > 25)
      {
      sun.Tempeture--;
      }
}
anyone know how i can access universes source code?
Reactions: Chriz
FantasticTroll
FantasticTroll
remember, eat the red pill, not the blue one.
mrgreaper
mrgreaper
Code:
public boolean realWorld (string pillcolour)
{
if (pillcolour == "Red") return true;
else return false;
}
Sorry for the delay, but I have already been working in the Server since your letter to me, but I had some problems in the host because it wiped files from the servers and I do not have a backup copy. I thought about the subject. I have no solution because except that I open the server from the first
And for donations to anyone who donated to the server, they'll take Gamegold Agein
Seanofsmeg
Seanofsmeg
Hey,

Sorry for delay. Been a busy week.

If your releasing it is a new server so your old server ad will remain locked. Post a new server ad + new server discussion and explain your reasons for starting again.

You will get a bit of black lash from the community and players for re-starting but something you will have to put up with & addressing whats in it for them to re-play
Your income from the server may not be forthcomming if players only have to buy Tokens just once . And you should be getting a return from your work.
This Server is just excelent and apart from 'Carlos' being asleep and no BlackIronOre I can't fault it.
Thank you
Have been playing EuroReborn for some time and donated £10 for tokens . Now after just a month my character has near 2000 tokens ! Thats after 2 months subscription and a couple of the TriadCardPacks .
At the rate that I'm playing I will not need to EVER donate again.
I suggest that you look to restrict players getting such an excess.
Belle
Belle
Do u not buy exp pots? 😂
Hi

I'm playing Korean server 1 but i have difficult in language is there file i can change from Korean language to English ?

Regards
sprite110911
sprite110911
I left a message to your post.
Loopw
Loopw
Hi Again

i dont get any message from you.

i have some questions if you can answer them plz

1- how many hero i can keep in one chracter? and what items need to open new slot if there picture for the items it will be grateful?
from where i can buy Hwan ? i cant open mir2 site my IP is block?

Regards
sprite110911
sprite110911
You need someone in Korea to help purchase Hwan
Reactions: eunah5