New profile posts

hi mate can u help me please ? im launching server after 50mins from now and i wanna put it in serv list online
Martyn
Martyn
send me a PM with IP/ports
3gena
3gena
its done mate thank you tho x
hi mate can i have ur help ? im launching server after 50mins from now i wanna put it in server list online
hi mate i downloaded your database but do i have to inseart mobs 1b1 ?
daneo1989
daneo1989
The database should already have the monsters, but if you remove them. You could either re-import them or have to add them 1 by 1
Havok
there was justa few missing all sorted
Spamming posts with the same message will not allow you post any faster. Because you are a new forum member your posts have to be authorized by the LOMCN Team.

Thank-you.
Hey M8 it says servers up but downloaded all the latest exes and downloads and all im getting is a pink screen ? it says the server is up but yet noones on :(
alreet mate downloaded this but cant get option to make a character any idea why ?
Hi mate,
Been a while, you up 2 much these days?
1PKRyan
1PKRyan
Good thanks mate, how you?
:) Oh damn, nice. Something you have always wanted to do or just decided in the last few years?

Just pottering about as usual xD
iJam
iJam
Always wanted to mate, going for it now before I get too old and regret it haha.
1PKRyan
1PKRyan
Haha,
Fair enough, good luck mate :)
Try uploading your avatar now. Got mine working fine on the light style at least.
  • Love
Reactions: zedina
Breezer
Breezer
Ah thanks, that's perfect...could you change one thing in the css to make it perfect.

.avatar img {
background-color: transparent;
}

Not sure what it does on light theme but on dark theme it puts a darker grey which isn't needed, thank you taking the time to do this.
Tai
Tai
fixed