New profile posts

DarkSide Mir3
Hi

I'm playing Korean server 1 but i have difficult in language is there file i can change from Korean language to English ?

Regards
sprite110911
sprite110911
I left a message to your post.
Loopw
Loopw
Hi Again

i dont get any message from you.

i have some questions if you can answer them plz

1- how many hero i can keep in one chracter? and what items need to open new slot if there picture for the items it will be grateful?
from where i can buy Hwan ? i cant open mir2 site my IP is block?

Regards
sprite110911
sprite110911
You need someone in Korea to help purchase Hwan
Reactions: eunah5
Hi again

i have download renze123 patch but when i tried to open .exe files it give error.

thnx
Hi m8
Can you looking this issue what i have with Korean server

I'm playing legend of mir2 Korean original (we made) , i have language problem as all of us my questions is anyone playing Korean mir recently and how he manage and solve the interface and is there a way to change interface to English?

help me please
Hi m8

can send me masg when you online in LOMCN sit i need same help in korean mir2 server.

thank you
Dear yy201353

can you please put the link for legend of mir2 quest from 11 to 55

the old link not open.

thank you
Dear yy201353

can you please put the link for legend of mir2 quest from 11 to 55

the old link not open.

thank you
A dedicated member I am so proud of you for contributing nothing to this forum...
Except for your sissy comments
shinsutso
shinsutso
You look possesed read the bible and pray
Light, this Explosive Amulet thingy... seems I am the only who would like to get that right... but still... :)
LightBringer
LightBringer
What explosive amulet thingy?
Riesh281
Riesh281
Explosive Amulet is a TAO skill... but the description is wrong... I would like to know what it does, and when to lvl. :cool:
LightBringer
LightBringer
ohh, yeah ill fix that now, ill put the client on auto patcher to update shortly!
hi mate can u help me please ? im launching server after 50mins from now and i wanna put it in serv list online
Martyn
Martyn
send me a PM with IP/ports
3gena
3gena
its done mate thank you tho x
hi mate can i have ur help ? im launching server after 50mins from now i wanna put it in server list online
hi mate i downloaded your database but do i have to inseart mobs 1b1 ?
daneo1989
daneo1989
The database should already have the monsters, but if you remove them. You could either re-import them or have to add them 1 by 1
Havok
there was justa few missing all sorted