New profile posts

alreet mate downloaded this but cant get option to make a character any idea why ?
Hi mate,
Been a while, you up 2 much these days?
1PKRyan
1PKRyan
Good thanks mate, how you?
:) Oh damn, nice. Something you have always wanted to do or just decided in the last few years?

Just pottering about as usual xD
iJam
iJam
Always wanted to mate, going for it now before I get too old and regret it haha.
1PKRyan
1PKRyan
Haha,
Fair enough, good luck mate :)
Try uploading your avatar now. Got mine working fine on the light style at least.
  • Love
Reactions: zedina
Breezer
Breezer
Ah thanks, that's perfect...could you change one thing in the css to make it perfect.

.avatar img {
background-color: transparent;
}

Not sure what it does on light theme but on dark theme it puts a darker grey which isn't needed, thank you taking the time to do this.
Tai
Tai
fixed
Hello, I'm very bold to send you this email. I hope I don't disturb you. I am a fan of mir2. I like chronicle server very much, but it seems that GM has abandoned it. I have many ideas about server. I am a Chinese GM. I want to import chronicle to China. Let the Chinese experience it. I hope you can help me. I can buy it, or I can listen to you. If you see the email, please reply to me. Thank you very much.
I don't know how to contact you. I can only leave you a message here. I Love Chronicles very much. I don't know why GM wants to give up it. Do you have a contact information? I hope to talk to you.
이봐, 좋은 친구, 너는 한국인 이니? 너에게 괜찮 으면 내가 좀 호의적이다. 이 서버를 mir3 korean http://mir3.mironline.co.kr에 등록 할 수 있습니까? thanks
It's an open beta, download the Autopatcher from the advert and download the client
Thankss!
Hola Mukai, Estoy buscando un host para alquilar y hostear mi servidor, conoces alguna empresa que pueda contratar?