New profile posts

Your income from the server may not be forthcomming if players only have to buy Tokens just once . And you should be getting a return from your work.
This Server is just excelent and apart from 'Carlos' being asleep and no BlackIronOre I can't fault it.
Thank you
Have been playing EuroReborn for some time and donated £10 for tokens . Now after just a month my character has near 2000 tokens ! Thats after 2 months subscription and a couple of the TriadCardPacks .
At the rate that I'm playing I will not need to EVER donate again.
I suggest that you look to restrict players getting such an excess.
Hi

I'm playing Korean server 1 but i have difficult in language is there file i can change from Korean language to English ?

Regards
sprite110911
sprite110911
I left a message to your post.
Loopw
Loopw
Hi Again

i dont get any message from you.

i have some questions if you can answer them plz

1- how many hero i can keep in one chracter? and what items need to open new slot if there picture for the items it will be grateful?
from where i can buy Hwan ? i cant open mir2 site my IP is block?

Regards
sprite110911
sprite110911
You need someone in Korea to help purchase Hwan
Reactions: eunah5
Hi again

i have download renze123 patch but when i tried to open .exe files it give error.

thnx
Hi m8
Can you looking this issue what i have with Korean server

I'm playing legend of mir2 Korean original (we made) , i have language problem as all of us my questions is anyone playing Korean mir recently and how he manage and solve the interface and is there a way to change interface to English?

help me please
Hi m8

can send me masg when you online in LOMCN sit i need same help in korean mir2 server.

thank you
Dear yy201353

can you please put the link for legend of mir2 quest from 11 to 55

the old link not open.

thank you
Dear yy201353

can you please put the link for legend of mir2 quest from 11 to 55

the old link not open.

thank you
A dedicated member I am so proud of you for contributing nothing to this forum...
Except for your sissy comments
shinsutso
shinsutso
You look possesed read the bible and pray