[Crystal Server] - Land Before Time [Custom Rate]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
Bad Night...

1st
Iam Report what u doin on FlashDash CoolDown:7m:00sec If you have not cleared this the CoolDown of the FD know that the Sin will be very, very bad! All the Hits Miss's This FD was help some.

2nd
Where's Sin Skills 30-35 on BookShop ? you just put War/Wiz/Tao Spells and dont add any skills for sin.

IDK Why you need to make ''PPL'' quit'ing:indecisiveness:

lal414

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2016
yeah i agree,sin now is so bad with 8s DS

---------- Post Merged at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:13 PM ----------

no, is FD

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
bit of a pisstake FD has 8sec cooldown and tdb don't?

simple solution is fix the stun that both FD and TDB caused.... it should never of stunned like it did, yellow poison reduced mobs arm/AC..

lal414

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2016
SIN has low AC,so FD it should stunned ,is safety for sin,if not sin is like a paper ~~~

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
bit of a pisstake FD has 8sec cooldown and tdb don't?

simple solution is fix the stun that both FD and TDB caused.... it should never of stunned like it did, yellow poison reduced mobs arm/AC..

as far as "tdb" is concerned why not letting warriors have more than 30 accuracy since sins have more agility?
name 1 server which had cooldown on TDB and when i say name a server i dont really want a crappy 2 weeks online server i mean real servers
and warriors are just fine the way they are please report your own problems not others, thank you.

---------- Post Merged on 15-02-2017 at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 14-02-2017 at 11:48 PM ----------

is this gonna be online soon?
or can anyone contact iceman?

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
as far as "tdb" is concerned why not letting warriors have more than 30 accuracy since sins have more agility?
name 1 server which had cooldown on TDB and when i say name a server i dont really want a crappy 2 weeks online server i mean real servers
and warriors are just fine the way they are please report your own problems not others, thank you.

---------- Post Merged on 15-02-2017 at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 14-02-2017 at 11:48 PM ----------

you will say this because TDB has the same stun effect as FD... the only issue is FD is more spammable then TDB *quicker hits* like i said the solution would be to make the YELLOW effect that both TDB and FD do work correctly by not STUNNING on bosses and only stunning normal mobs, once the yellow effect has proc'd its spose to reduce Armour and AC.

you cant put a 8 second cooldown on FD and leave TDB as it is because this would make TDB just as OP, if FD has a cooldown then so should TDB as they are both BROKEN.

Last edited:

tale8606133

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 22, 2016
TDB for warrrior and FD for sin are not the same thing,u know that the sin just have about 28AC,if FD cant stunnng and have longtime cooldown ,is so bad and fragile. SO it must remove the cooldown ,if no,sin=rubbish

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
TDB for warrrior and FD for sin are not the same thing,u know that the sin just have about 28AC,if FD cant stunnng and have longtime cooldown ,is so bad and fragile. SO it must remove the cooldown ,if no,sin=rubbish

So sin is rubbish if cooldown on flashdash is removed, due too stun locking bosses? Right.... my friend who has a low lvl sin kills so quick on bosses still its unreal. so stop your whining you just dont like it as it was broken and now you cant run around soloing all bosses... grow the **** up.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
So sin is rubbish if cooldown on flashdash is removed, due too stun locking bosses? Right.... my friend who has a low lvl sin kills so quick on bosses still its unreal. so stop your whining you just dont like it as it was broken and now you cant run around soloing all bosses... grow the **** up.

oh wow another one with no clue at all....

which sin was running around killing all these bosses? we have acc issues aswell as health..im lvl31 with 65dc and i cant solo KS, yet a 32 war with less DC can tank/kill it np with TDB.... have you seen the rankings ingame? War>Wiz>Tao>Sin. All you warrior fan boys have ruined the SIN class on this server to keep your OP class as number 1...

Getting really boring now, everytime i log on wars have been buffed, sins have had been nerfed.

STUN locking was due to yellow poison THE SAME EFFECT TDB DOES, i see no cooldown on TDB though?????

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
oh wow another one with no clue at all....

which sin was running around killing all these bosses? we have acc issues aswell as health..im lvl31 with 65dc and i cant solo KS, yet a 32 war with less DC can tank/kill it np with TDB.... have you seen the rankings ingame? War>Wiz>Tao>Sin. All you warrior fan boys have ruined the SIN class on this server to keep your OP class as number 1...

Getting really boring now, everytime i log on wars have been buffed, sins have had been nerfed.

STUN locking was due to yellow poison THE SAME EFFECT TDB DOES, i see no cooldown on TDB though?????

Another 1 with no clue? seriously, i havent hunted with a warrior, im giving my opinion on Sins, I dont see where i stated in the above post anything about warriors, as i dont play a warrior. so pipe down. But from where i was standing i dont see an issue with sins as like i said they was hunting fine with bosses from what i saw, and you say warrs are on top? how so. the highest warr is what 42/43? and he plays alot! the next person is me Killua. and i've played a fair bit recently too. people are slowly starting to catch up lvls is due to the fact of whos playing more currently. so get down off your high horse.

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo

Warrior is Strong on Sin too much And he gonna make CoolDown on FD ??? ffs

tale8606133

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 22, 2016
is so funny ,i already said ,sin and war aren't the same ,do u know in this serv,war has how many AC ? SIN can solo all boss ?  high dmg and high armour ,is not sin.

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
you will say this because TDB has the same stun effect as FD... the only issue is FD is more spammable then TDB *quicker hits* like i said the solution would be to make the YELLOW effect that both TDB and FD do work correctly by not STUNNING on bosses and only stunning normal mobs, once the yellow effect has proc'd its spose to reduce Armour and AC.

you cant put a 8 second cooldown on FD and leave TDB as it is because this would make TDB just as OP, if FD has a cooldown then so should TDB as they are both BROKEN.
#True Sin is too Weak now ffs.

---------- Post Merged at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Of course warriors are strong against sin, u need to start getting agility items, your not supposed to stand there toe/toe a warrior. jesus. learn to play a sin.. sigh
Do not talk about play stupid because I know what he wants rendered the Warriors and the Sin.:P

tale8606133

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 22, 2016
if u think SIN is esay just stand thete for solo BOSS ,u can cut a bit the chance of stunning on FD ,is not add 8s cooldown. Is not us - is u - u need learn to play a sin

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
I've played a sin, And thats why i think they are so strong hence im helping my friend level his one because i know how strong they are so stop your whining and go level them up, i honestly cant say much more as to how strong i find them, you lot just moan about a slight nerf and Flash dash should have maybe a 4-5 second cool down, but no way should either TDB or FLASH DASH be stunning bosses. Simple as dont try solo bosses get a tao involved sorted.

---------- Post Merged at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Posting on friends account, sins are currently fine as they're, I am a 28 sin (hisoka) and can easily out dps 35 wars, sins should never be able to solo stun lock bosses stop being so stupid.

I changed to sin from my tao because of how strong they're (Kurapika)

If you guys think warriors are so overpowered then make one and see how wrong you're

As for tdb I think it can only stun bosses when you're a higher level than them, so a warrior would have to get 50+ befor that even needs looking into

Status
Not open for further replies.