Euthenia Mir2 (Crystal Mir)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Ran the patcher all updated now i am getting attempting to connect to the server is it down ? Or have i broke something

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
i think someones internet cant handle Mir lol

not at all lol.

I had this problem a while back, i phoned BT - the issue seemed to fix itself.

This problem came back about a fortnight ago, but was very few and far between, today the router has reset probably about 50 times - be it when the server is running, or when its offline.

It can happen halfway through a program on iplayer/netflix, yet it can go weeks without happening.

I have however used the NO-IP service so at least no1 needs a new IP if and when this router decides to reset.

If anyone wants to direct me to some reliable dedicated server host websites i'll more than happily look into moving it over

ascended

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 19, 2016
the **** is going on??... server down again??.. bad start lol.. Just lost a zuma soul spring wand!!!!!!!!!! #q.q

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
been stuck at 90% downloading for several hours, is there a different link to download?

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
pffft never again will i even touch that server, goes beta, downloads server, logs on, gets lvl 20 odd with skellies,(which did not take 5 mins the first time as i didnt realise skelly killed everything) server goes down, wipe, server goes up, tries again, gets to lvl 21, server goes down, wipe, live.

Rather not go through that again

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Factory reset my router

Just redoing the port forwarding again.

Apologies

---------- Post Merged at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:09 PM ----------

can connect again

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
Factory reset my router

Just redoing the port forwarding again.

Apologies

---------- Post Merged at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:09 PM ----------

can connect again
Still can't see any npc's or anything tho..

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016

In the starter town?

have you patched correctly? as everyone else who cant see npc's has patched and is able to see them

---------- Post Merged at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:25 PM ----------

lose your game, open your mir2config.ini

change enabled=false to :

[Launcher]
Enabled=True
Host=http://launcher.mironline.co.uk/patch/

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
In the starter town?

have you patched correctly? as everyone else who cant see npc's has patched and is able to see them

---------- Post Merged at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:25 PM ----------

lose your game, open your mir2config.ini

change enabled=false to :

[Launcher]
Enabled=True
Host=http://launcher.mironline.co.uk/patch/

Changed that now just get attempting to connect...

Hillsy84

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 21, 2016
downloaded all the files, when i hit launch i get the error msg " attempting to connect to server" attempt 1,2,3...

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
open ur mir2config.ini

[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=mymir2.ddns.net
Port=7000

make sure thats the settings

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
attempting to connect the server... happened to all our ppl, man i give up seems like this server is already dead b4 even launch