Euthenia Mir2 (Crystal Mir)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
since you offer no screenshots / neither any new details, ill suppose this is a fresh server files which has
"custom exp/drops" but still the same fresh files?

i would really suggest,recommend and wish that you update your main advertisement before everyone wakes up lol.

---------- Post Merged at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:40 AM ----------

And btw, these are server files and not your client download :P

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
one moment, i'll upload a couple of screenshots to show this isnt a fresh out the box set of files.

Oh and the client link is viable, whats the point in me uploading the EXACT same client?

---------- Post Merged at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:45 AM ----------

http://imgur.com/a/qKuT7

---------- Post Merged at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:46 AM ----------

XNHUpOL.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:47 AM ----------

CzXqmEn.png

---------- Post Merged at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:47 AM ----------

l75aIqy.png

---------- Post Merged at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:48 AM ----------

4AZ8KJ4.png

---------- Post Merged at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:48 AM ----------

1Xr339X.png

---------- Post Merged at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:48 AM ----------

kyRFp82.png

---------- Post Merged at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:49 AM ----------

lsrSrZH.png

---------- Post Merged at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Some screens added #IHaveALongName

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Looks good, and regarding the client download is it same fresh client or do you have an updated client?
to know whether to wait for your updated client's download link or just grab and use the regular one.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Looks good, and regarding the client download is it same fresh client or do you have an updated client?
to know whether to wait for your updated client's download link or just grab and use the regular one.

Its the same fresh client, i dont envisage releasing any client update for a while, as i have huge amount of maps/mobs/item skins still to use.

---------- Post Merged at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:00 AM ----------

xKiEV3o.jpg

Small insight into the quest system, this screen only shows about 1/3 of avaliable quests at the moment :)

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
百战荣归;1067329 said:
server.zip.....r u kidding?

http://legendofmir.uk/mirfiles/Client.zip

links updated, apologies.

Will release connection patch tomorrow

---------- Post Merged at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:19 PM ----------

All quest item rewards are now 'Break on death'

All 'PointsMakePrizes' (QuestToken/DemonSoul) rewards/purchases are now 'Break on death'

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
http://legendofmir.uk/mirfiles/Client.zip

links updated, apologies.

Will release connection patch tomorrow

---------- Post Merged at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:19 PM ----------

All quest item rewards are now 'Break on death'

All 'PointsMakePrizes' (QuestToken/DemonSoul) rewards/purchases are now 'Break on death'

Cant u just give them a none repair/timer? Break on death makes things worthless

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Cant u just give them a none repair/timer? Break on death makes things worthless

I can do.

I'll compromise and make it so the quest reward items are break on death (As there needs to be some sort of risk to using them) , but the ones you buy with tokens shall be none repairable

---------- Post Merged at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:50 PM ----------

added alot more quests and a few more dungeons today.

work continues

---------- Post Merged on 03-06-2017 at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 02-06-2017 at 06:13 PM ----------

Live today at 5pm!

Last edited:

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Hope so. Incredulous if its ready may as well put it online mate.

Its more or less ready ,i have a few scripts left to test/finish.

Quests for DarkDevilDungeon too need adding, doesnt 100% need to be done before launch

I'm not actually at home untill 4pm, which is kinda why i said a 5pm release.