Affinity Mir - The Final Chapter

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Holmez

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2010
If server is crashing and he's waking up just in time to put back up .. that doesn't make it his fault like he crashes it to make it look like he does something...

and as far as a program to reboot server... they have been known to cause problems with the DB's if not coded the right way specifically for those server files.

and if your willing to code a rebooting program for him... he's gotta be willing to share his files with you. if its reputation and files in the end.. there are many reputable programmers who have been with lomcn for years and have done nothing but contribute to the cause. Maybe pay them to help him?

Last edited:

Cybac

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 7, 2015
10 days? Is that all? sheeeez I think I must have been close in my younger days. :)

---------- Post Merged at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:29 PM ----------

ouch, i suppose theres always cybac who can put it back up too tho, hopefully soon XD

Ping me then.... gotta ping me.

Auto-reboot is being discussed but that's a dangerous game, rebooting a server that had an error with no manual intervention to check db and file integrity or actually fix the error that downed it in the first place? very possible it'll be up and down like a *****s drawers.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
MonsterArena bugs me out when clicking " enter arena "
and doesn't allow me to enter back in untill a several amount of time

happened to me this morning and just now.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
MonsterArena bugs me out when clicking " enter arena "
and doesn't allow me to enter back in untill a several amount of time

happened to me this morning and just now.

Lol....in case you haven't realised, you're crashing the server. It's down for everyone.

Nice of you to do it a second time before actually mentioning anything ;)

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Lol....in case you haven't realised, you're crashing the server. It's down for everyone.

Temporarily taken out MA until its fixed fully (We will get rid of these crashes one by damn one!)

Will be back online in 5 minutes

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

lmao, i knew something was wrong but how would i know its crashing the server
weird thing is it doesn't say that its crashing the server it just lags me off lol

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
lmao, i knew something was wrong but how would i know its crashing the server
weird thing is it doesn't say that its crashing the server it just lags me off lol

I did it once and it was pretty obvious lol.

No server ever have i clicked on something and instantly had a disconnection message, along with the offline from the status window.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Are you serious? 24/7 support on a private server? Even if the server generated £1000 a month in donations (which would be a lot for a Mir server), that would not cover the cost of 24/7 support.

That pretty darn low, compared to what Top server make, Jamie Clear 15,000£ in first month on Marble and he was very fair with GG, Paused in SZ, 1£ pots last 24 hours. ( more like 3 days with pause ). Would love to know what Scorp made of archon in 1st month. Obviously this will go down as month go on but 1,000£ a month is pretty obtainable even at lower usercount.

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
That pretty darn low, compared to what Top server make, Jamie Clear 15,000£ in first month on Marble and he was very fair with GG, Paused in SZ, 1£ pots last 24 hours. ( more like 3 days with pause ). Would love to know what Scorp made of archon in 1st month. Obviously this will go down as month go on but 1,000£ a month is pretty obtainable even at lower usercount.

£15,000 in one month? That would mean 100 players that actually donate would pay an average of £150 each in one month.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
£15,000 in one month? That would mean 100 players that actually donate would pay an average of £150 each in one month.

He confirmed it in YouJizz Discord the day of Fox patch, 1 month in exactly.. I feel like chronicles made a lot more because you needed Exp pot every hour, I was speaking lkira on Marble back a few month ago and he said he could spend upto 200£ a day on chronicles some days, curse immuinty, exp etc etc...

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
server has potential shame the crashes/Server laggouts seem to keep happening :) sure it was like this on the previous versions also just a shame rly :(

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
I am trying to download the patcher but it doesn't let me from the website itself, any chance if someone can upload it on any other website?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
I am trying to download the patcher but it doesn't let me from the website itself, any chance if someone can upload it on any other website?

All done and sent via skype,

If anyone else has this issue please let me know and ill happily help you out.

---------- Post Merged at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Brilliant news so far lasted without a crash *touch wood*.

Maintenance reboot at 8PM This Evening

Downtime 25 Minutes (System reboots etc)

Code:
- Fixed Purification Skill Level
- Fixed TrapHex skill level
- Fixed BC > ST Questline stop
- Increased spread of monsters in Haven caves so some of them don't seem "Empty"
- Antidote marbles adjusted from ghouls in BDD
- Adjusted rates of drops in Ape Palace
- Fixed BC Quest from main story
- Group exp for parties of 3+ will be going up by 0.1 per member
- Fixed Pirate bay stealing your 5000 gold and not teleporting you.
- Crafting Added for gameshop buffs
- You should be able to mentor any class rather than just the same class

- Changed Guard types in Castle Gi / Great Wood
- Fixed insect cave entrance
- Small Stats added to mounts (1-2 or 0-3 depending)
- Gems / bene's now stackable to 25
- Reduced health on Ice Temple mobs slightly
- Fixed Wasteland Town Teleport
- Spearman Health adjusted slightly (Increase)
- Warrior Items Increased in Dura

Soprano

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2010
gd job m8

---------- Post Merged at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:05 PM ----------

u may need more advertising to increase count users

Soprano

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2010
my exp buff from green vip box has gone after reboot....
pls sort it out.
Thanks
IGN Red.

Last edited: