Affinity Mir - The Final Chapter

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I caused a server crash, and i know what it is :P

Will tell you when servers back up haha

hunter46

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2016
any reason why its down again ? getting bored already thought was live?

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Im fairly certain this server crashing business happened all the way through his last server

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Lol server obviously crashed at some point in the night.

And you know....people sleep.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Lol server obviously crashed at some point in the night.

And you know....people sleep.

i think people are more frustrated that its an ongoing up/down/up/down issue that has plagued the server since its inception

hunter46

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2016
mir only suceeds when its up more than its down fact and this 1 is down more fact sort it or give up tbh and as for sleep lol grow up people have donated already in my eyes once that happens its a service people are paying for its 24/7 not part time tbh nuff said

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
mir only suceeds when its up more than its down fact and this 1 is down more fact sort it or give up tbh and as for sleep lol grow up people have donated already in my eyes once that happens its a service people are paying for its 24/7 not part time tbh nuff said

Ok sure...

But then at what point do you think he developed the ability to wake up precisely when the server crashes? lol.

I fail to see how this is in any way showing i'm immature by saying he's probably asleep? I'm sure you do it too and will do it for 25 years of your lifespan...people sleep....get over it lol. Did you know you die after 10 days of no sleep? :)

As for the crash, i've yet to even see someone report it...unless they have done so privately, so it's likely to happen again unless they mention what it was.

I've mentioned to him a work around to auto reboot in the event of a crash, but not sure if it would be viable as i can't exactly test it without running and crashing 1 on my own...or at least being in the receiving end of it.

Last edited:

hunter46

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2016
yawns i am tired :) thought thats what beta was for ? testing stress testing why go live when clearly its not ready? and i sure auto reboot function would be standard like it is on most? but no point moaning like you say probs asleep . just find a server that works:) simples

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
yawns i am tired :) thought thats what beta was for ? testing stress testing why go live when clearly its not ready? and i sure auto reboot function would be standard like it is on most? but no point moaning like you say probs asleep . just find a server that works:) simples

can only stress test with as many people willing to join in the beta, unfortunately not everyone wanted to "waste their time" on a beta and just wait for it to go live.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Don't worry ladies, its back online.

Also Incredulous kindly go back to your own server thread thankyou.

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
people have donated already in my eyes once that happens its a service people are paying for its 24/7 not part time tbh nuff said

Are you serious? 24/7 support on a private server? Even if the server generated £1000 a month in donations (which would be a lot for a Mir server), that would not cover the cost of 24/7 support.