Heroes Rise - [Crystal M2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
yeah, I like this title .. Thank you Tai

How about you **** off instead of viewing this thread? you've got some dicks to suck

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

DeathAngel I ask again, could you please explain what the exploit was that led to WummyGM to be banned? It is concerning that people are being banned with no knowledge of what they exploited. If he exploited then as I mentioned before the community support owners in these situations and Tai tends to sometimes even give them awesome titles as you've earned.

If you can provide a suitable answer, I will honour my offer and not post on anything of yours for 1 week...

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
why do you care?, he exploited .. he got banned, that will teach him a lesson.

also, please keep commenting.. it's always good to see an idiot commenting

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
he ASKING WHAT HAVE I EXPLOITED, HE DOESNT CARE. omg you are so dumb its unreal. if you can prove that i have bug exploited then i will get a Tittle like yours but it will say Bug exploiter.

you are literally the dumbest kid i have ever seen on a internet

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
End of the day it's Deaths word against Wummy's

It's pretty much standard practise to avoid giving specifics about exploits really, although this server/user/scenario are anything but standard >_<

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
@Death, Smavid and Wummy have asked a simple question, what has Wummy exploited to receive a ban here at LOMCN we do not like Cheats,Exploiters,ACC hackers if you can proove that he knowinly exploited an issue then do so. People will post negitive reputation because of your choice of language but you constantly cannot help yourself.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
It's my server.. what do you all have to do with it?

He exploited game shop, he got banned

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Tell me how have i Exploited the GameShop? you got logs to proof?

@Death so you made a huge mistake with the GS and Wummy took advantage can I ask why are you not testing these things before releasing. Can i also ask who else took advantage on your mistake? Or was Wummy the only user you had active on the server

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
@Death so you made a huge mistake with the GS and Wummy took advantage can I ask why are you not testing these things before releasing. Can i also ask who else took advantage on your mistake? Or was Wummy the only user you had active on the server

i never Exploited anything from the gameshop, i may say that to guild that there was a skill for 1.2b in GS then i pressed the arrow to the quantity of 4. it show up that i could buy 4 skills for 700m, i was going to report it, but hes just being a idiot and i didn't report it

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Tell me how have i Exploited the GameShop? you got logs to proof?

i never Exploited anything from the gameshop, i may say that to guild that there was a skill for 1.2b in GS then i pressed the arrow to the quantity of 4. it show up that i could buy 4 skills for 700m, i was going to report it, but hes just being a idiot and i didn't report it

So you didnt purchase anything from the GS? Sounds like people have gone crying and all hear say, until he prooves by logs you had purchased (which crystal offers no one is going to believe said accusation)