Heroes Rise - [Crystal M2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
I tested it with a group of 4, we were 2 taos .. 1 war and 1 wiz and we easily killed it.

Why can't you kill it? simply because you are alone.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
I listen to everything you say, I said get in a group..

Summer Queen is not a SOLO-able boss.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
why would i get in a group when i can just lvl up a tao or wizz or get Fiba to just kill it lol

---------- Post Merged at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:42 PM ----------

and you should really should just lower the prices on SummerNPC becuase they are too high and the mobs in caves, sort them out, we cannot level anymore, I cant make a noob and level,there are more trees than mobs in caves lol, by time end of this event, we will be able to get 1 item and get in the cave once...

---------- Post Merged at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:43 PM ----------

you really banned my tao for apparently, bug exploiting? what have i exploited then? http://imgur.com/a/8I0s2

---------- Post Merged at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:12 PM ----------

too scared to talk to me in game and you have to banned my warr too?

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Sorry but this server and its GM is an embarrassment to Mir , don't boTher.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
haters.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:48 PM ----------

• Absolute nob jock, server is a scam and couldn't run a piss up in a brewery.

Nice, thanks a lot to who ever gave me this reputation comment..

Hate comments are always appreciated.

Anyways, Haters will hate.. always ;)

---------- Post Merged at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Kids a loser.

Another reputation comment, Thank you.

---------- Post Merged at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Paranoia leading him to falsly accuse.

Oh, another third hate comment.. Again, Thank you.

Reactions: Trollypolly

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
You can't add multiple reputation comments on here without a time frame if i recall (or can't do the same person multiple times under some conditions), so it may actually be 3 separate users bear in mind.

Although when I've had rep I'm pretty sure it says who gave it you.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Nope, It doesn't show you the name.

Also.. I have no Idea how the system works .. all I know is I'm getting hate comments and there is so much abuse towards me.. thanks a lot LOMCN.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Nope, It doesn't show you the name.

Also.. I have no Idea how the system works .. all I know is I'm getting hate comments and there is so much abuse towards me.. thanks a lot LOMCN.

Could you elaborate why you banned Gummy?

LOMCN will back any owner who bans exploiters, but unless you post why nobody will. Not that it makes much difference, seems like you're taking out an easy personal attack currently, thus making you look more like a baboon.

---------- Post Merged at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:26 AM ----------

You can't add multiple reputation comments on here without a time frame if i recall (or can't do the same person multiple times under some conditions), so it may actually be 3 separate users bear in mind.

Although when I've had rep I'm pretty sure it says who gave it you.

His forum group may limit it. Tai put me into one which removed my ability to +/- rep, and then one day I got it back, but lost my VIP :(

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
get a life you prick..

Thread: Heroes Rise - [Crystal M2] Discussion
<3 Grow up kid.

Don't you have anything else to do ? for **** sake .. what the **** do you all want from me ?

you don't want to comment about the game then simply **** off and don't even open this thread e

I asked a simple question, why did you ban Wummy? If they exploited fine, but even Wummy is unsure how he/she exploited!

Try not to swear, if you answer this with a valid answer I will not comment on anything you post for 1 week.

Reactions: Xander

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
I asked a simple question, why did you ban Wummy? If they exploited fine, but even Wummy is unsure how he/she exploited!

Try not to swear, if you answer this with a valid answer I will not comment on anything you post for 1 week.

He btw ;P, i dont even know what i have exploited O.o