Original Crsade 1.9 Ledu Server Is Back.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulKeeper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2006
could be me but full patch not working as when i open game i get an error all it says is "Wrong!"??

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
im on a new isp now which is stable, unlike my last 1 thats why toro went down. This 1 will not be down in a matter of weeks as u like to say ben :)

Its hosted on a nice pc, and on a reliable isp, therefore there should be no lag or disconnection (lagout) problems.

As for u fubu im i twisting ur arm to play..... no.

Anyways the servers there if ya wanna play if ya dont then dont.
thing is tho.... am i (and others) jsut gonna be accused of cheatin again, for example "instant run" which is in the ledu client, and "speed cheatin" lol.

im slightly tempted 2 play... but tbh i know ull just end up bannin me eventually for some mad up bs reason, so cant rly see ne point in wastin my time.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
thing is tho.... am i (and others) jsut gonna be accused of cheatin again, for example "instant run" which is in the ledu client, and "speed cheatin" lol.

im slightly tempted 2 play... but tbh i know ull just end up bannin me eventually for some mad up bs reason, so cant rly see ne point in wastin my time.

Ben im not going to be gming in that sence m8, i have no intention of implementing gm's to keep an eye on this server it will run itself. Im planning on running it like euro no gm's thats are always on. I cant be bothered with the hassle. Its online to play there will be no bannings no interference no nothing. Its running on a pc of mine thats spare, its there to play so if ya wanna play be my guest. No bannings no complaints nothing its a free for all if u get pked then lvl up and pk them back ive been about a while and i understand that a server best run is a server best left alone.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
couple of things b4 this gets locked up, im not accusing u of bein a bad host but the fact that u can pick up a diff server now that u got a new isp and drop a diffrent one that people were playing.

and if this isp so good mind sharing it as alot of hosts complaining of having a bad isp (Y)

/WaKKu

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
couple of things b4 this gets locked up, im not accusing u of bein a bad host but the fact that u can pick up a diff server now that u got a new isp and drop a diffrent one that people were playing.

and if this isp so good mind sharing it as alot of hosts complaining of having a bad isp (Y)

/WaKKu

Its not a hosting company its a business and home isp company i dont use dedicated hosts theres no point as my pc that i have spare is better than most companies can offer for £60+ pounds a month. Why pay them for summit i can do better and i dont ask for donations as that is just complete crap its a way of ppl making money off ppl willing to donate to the server. I have never claimed to use a dedicated server or have i ever asked donations nor will i ever do that. People that ask for contributions to their server are just out to make money for themselves, i will never and have will never asked for u to donate to something that costs me nothing to run! FACT!

This is a free run server at my expence and thats the way it will stay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.