3 Word story :)

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
colonel, i think what you're trying to say is that employers employ foreign people.

It's good business for them to do this though, they can employ foreigners, pay them less and get away with it, rather than hire a british person and pay them more for the same job..
at the end of the day, most company owners care about the money their taking home with them, not who they have working for them.

And as far you being a racist,it really doesn't surprise me..at all.

Last edited:

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
got a chinky girl working there, she was told to wash a piece of equipment not understanding what she was told she threw it out, oh yeh it was a £75 piece of equipment too.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
got a chinky girl working there, she was told to wash a piece of equipment not understanding what she was told she threw it out, oh yeh it was a £75 piece of equipment too.
doesn't mean you should be racist, if you went where this "chinky" girl came from, and they asked you to do something, i'm pretty ****ing sure you wouldn't know what the **** to do.

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
must point out y the **** do u care

a paki can walk down the street call me all the names under the sun if i say out bck i can be arrested for it.

yet if i was to call him a coon and he some thing nowt would be done about cuz this country is ****ed up atm

i mean look at all ****ing polish coming in that cant even speak a ****ing word on englich and they get put first in hospitals i mean it is rly ****ed up

tbh eather ship them out or burn all the ****ers cant stand have to pay for them

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
I agree partyl joe. A black kid, said a joke insulting white people and them not bein able to support/feed their familys.
Ofcourse, i didnt like this, so i told my teacher. What happeneD? he got a piece of paper to his parents sayin he was rude... The fact is, his parents did live of benefits, yet hes saying my dad cant support my family? like WTF my dads out working his but off, n his dad is sittin on his ass doing fk all. Now if i said the joke
"whats differecne between a black man and a becnh"
"A black man cant support his family"
I woul be kicked out of school, or possibly in ISU (internal seclusion unit, which is bascially exlcusion. The system is ****ed up. and im gonna break the law!!!
Ba ba black sheep have you anny wool?
yes sir, yes sir 3 bags full
1 for the master
1 for the maid
1 for the little boy who lives down the lane!!

OOPS im sorry do i mean rainbow sheep?? FFS ITS A SONG! No offecne, but they come into our country and moan. It is a Christian Country, or was untill recently. So they have heads up christians live here. Yet they complain when we put crimbo decs up.. (they do in my area of country). They expect respect, but dont repsect our cultur.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
joe and smavid your two guys after my own heart. by the way some foreigners come over here get given a house benefits and even a mobile phone. if their contributing to the community classing them selfs as British and can speak English let them stay, but some foreigners come over insist their not British, with a British passport though, live off benefits doing dodgey dealings.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
**** didn't realise how carebearish you guys were lol. Just throwing the "racist" comment around... You guys can't say you're not PC lol. PC is a bunch of horse****, God I love how people just SAY OMFG RACIST! GET HIM BOYS.

*****'s.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
it is funny also when people call africans paki's.
Paki's - Paskistanis
****** - Nigerians
Chinks - Chinese
Gollywog - a little figure.. not a racist term geeze

They on;ly ones i know/hear alot. Unfortunatley chavs in my area have an extremley low IQ, so you dont get much out of them. As TX would know if hes been to worthing, its a **** hole, like brigton (althoug there is more emo/grunges in brighton making IQ of area higher :P)