3 Word story :)

Join Discord

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Im saying its gone from an insult for Nigerians to an insult for all black people, can you not read?

You've said paki ****** etc though, go try it in london i dares ya.

^.^

Also yes some coloured people are racist aswell, does not mean ALL of them should be classified for them, and yes i know it happens for white people aswell, but thing is, your just as bad as them if your racist IMO.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
it would be just stupid to go and say that there, be smarter to buy a gun and shoot myself.
..you really are ****ing ridiculous.
instead you'll sit on a forum and whinge about foreigners and black people..

Bow before me, i am Colonel, chief overseer of the keyboard warriors!

barney79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
what happend to this being a thread made for fun?
why has it gone all racist and stuff????????
and colonel buy a revolver and play russian rulette with yourself and 6 bullets!

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
No one has been overly racist in this thread at all lol, so if I just say sup *****. This makes me racist? In what way, How do you define race? If I can be racist towards a french guy then surely it's nationality. But wait if I'm racist to a black man he could come from any nationality.?

Also if everyone is equal in this world, Then surely skin colour wouldn't define your "race" We're apart of the human race are we not? So saying someone is racist for calling a black man something... Is in itself racism.

I just hate the word racism tbh, but my god those ****ing polish are taking over England with all your "Politically Correct" Guys.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
No one has been overly racist in this thread at all lol, so if I just say sup *****. This makes me racist? In what way, How do you define race? If I can be racist towards a french guy then surely it's nationality. But wait if I'm racist to a black man he could come from any nationality.?

Also if everyone is equal in this world, Then surely skin colour wouldn't define your "race" We're apart of the human race are we not? So saying someone is racist for calling a black man something... Is in itself racism.

I just hate the word racism tbh, but my god those ****ing polish are taking over England with all your "Politically Correct" Guys.

Nobody is really being racist, I just wanted to **** people off and degrade the thread. Id say that plan pretty much worked, then again, just by me posting in here colonel would have picked a fight about something eventually.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
only problem i got with you is everything has to be politically correct you write a boring ass essay on most of your posts, and worst of all you got an answer for everything.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
only problem i got with you is everything has to be politically correct you write a boring ass essay on most of your posts, and worst of all you got an answer for everything.

And you act like a tit,
you actually have tits,
and call other people racists when you are a racist yourself.
Oh and your an ass.

<3

P.s there not peks or anything like that THERE TITS!!! well correct term is "moobs" :P
enjoy
-x-

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
no, Atom is just intelligent enough to always have a reply to your mind-less idiotic arguments.